Suresh raina to replace Ambati Rayudu in India's ODI squad for series against England.

Project Raina again :hysterical:

Why not Pant?? Even Kedar Jadhav would have been a better choice.

And we were thinking likes of Shubhman Gill has a chance...LMAO.
Shubman Gill can earn his bucks through Ads.
Luck lag jaye toh KJo can even give him a Bollywood Debut.
Heard he is increasingly close with the SRK cartel nowadays

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, asterix said:

Oh, ODIs & T20s, don’t even worry about team selections...Kohli is just a mask... main decision are and will be taken on & off the field by “somebody else”. One who can’t be named here...

If that is indeed the case it reflects badly on Kohli. If he can't take a stand in Team India's interest, if he allows external factors to influence selection, if he can't over rule "somebody else" in spite of being captain....he doesn't deserve to be called 'leader'. When Dada was anointed captain the likes of Sachin and Kumble towered over him not just in seniority but also achievements/fame/endorsements etc, still he had the gonads to make his own decisions and trust his instincts.

@rkt.india brother, congratulations we found someone who cleared the YO-YO test as opposed to Rayadu who was merely scoring bucket load of tons against each and every kind of Bowling, but wasn't able to clear the fitness test.

I am done with this team. :facepalm:

But who am I kidding, come any India match and I will in harlequinade deprecation. 

Does these good for nothing selectors have any modicum of conscience left? I, like many other, don't sleep well at night when India lose the matches but they don't seem to care one bit. They got one job i.e. to spawn best available eleven players in the country on the field, and they fail at that too. 

Edited by Scar
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he was scared n stuck inside the crease against 140k bowlers in IPL

Got out to bouncers of pandya n brathwite 

i almost felt like this guy was shivering when he was facing umesh against RCB

Also what has he done to merit this selection 

failed in domestic season
smashed some 125k trundler when season was coming to an end
Slogged like a tail ender in Sa
Didnt do well in nidhas

Raydu should have been given one more chance to clear the yoyo test after two days.

i was confident of raydu's success as he was in deadly form and had the chance of scoring the highest runs in IPL if CSK had sent him as opener ahead of SHANE, he would have scored a century too.

when this guy had won the SEAT to england, they could have given him one or two more days to improve and who knows one redbull energy drink with some sound 10 hour sleep could have improved his score. 

before a 45 over match , i always tried to sleep for 9 to 10 hours and take a RED BULL and It improved my Stamina and focus.

Raina is an attacking batsman in asian tracks but he may not suceed in england.

12 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Raydu should have been given one more chance to clear the yoyo test after two days.

Nothing wud have changed in 2 days

i was confident of raydu's success as he was in deadly form and had the chance of scoring the highest runs in IPL if CSK had sent him as opener ahead of SHANE, he would have scored a century too.

HE has always done well in IPL 

good he failed, he is was never that gr8 for international cricket. 

1 good ipl doesnt change anything 

when this guy had won the SEAT to england, they could have given him one or two more days to improve and who knows one redbull energy drink with some sound 10 hour sleep could have improved his score. 

before a 45 over match , i always tried to sleep for 9 to 10 hours and take a RED BULL and It improved my Stamina and focus.

Raina is an attacking batsman in asian tracks but he may not suceed in england.

U worried about raina quality, raydu has his own issues . If u have question watch his 2014 CB series batting .........worse then a tailender. Had no idea how to play pace n bounce........IPL pitches n bowling attack doesnt show anything that he has improved

Also raydu doesnt contribute with ball as well and his international s/r is low  

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Nothing wud have changed in 2 days

HE has always done well in IPL 

good he failed, he is was never that gr8 for international cricket. 

1 good ipl doesnt change anything 

U worried about raina quality, raydu has his own issues . If u have question watch his 2014 CB series batting .........worse then a tailender. Had no idea how to play pace n bounce........IPL pitches n bowling attack doesnt show anything that he has improved

Also raydu doesnt contribute with ball as well and his international s/r is low  

A Good Sleep, little bit of black Chana eating after soaking in water followed by a large Red BULL has given me WINGS, i have Scored 80 runs and it was Unbelievable, i could not believe how I could play for 33 oversand run for the other batsman too and score 80 runs.

that's what I want to tell you with practical experience STRESS reduces STAMINA.

Raydu was in his life's best form and Raina is down the Hill, i like him but now he is not a strong batsman against quality pace in england.

with this form he had the Skill to face english bowlers , he attacked avesh khan and hit him for 20 plus runs , avesh was bowling 142 to 145k..he was a SURE SHOT Success this time as far as batting is concerned. DHONI was Open enuf to admit that raydu was looking too good a batsman, even kohli admitted that, he actually broke over the door to selection.

everyone knew before selection that raydu will be selected. when a batsman breaks the door for selection , selectors have no choice but to select him , he was picked ahead of rahane and could have got a game or two to play, with his attack mode in IPL, he definitely would have scored in england.

1 minute ago, vishalvirsingh said:

A Good Sleep, little bit of black Chana eating after soaking in water followed by a large Red BULL has given me WINGS, i have Scored 80 runs and it was Unbelievable, i could not believe how I could play for 33 oversand run for the other batsman too and score 80 runs.

that's what I want to tell you with practical experience STRESS reduces STAMINA.

International cricket is a diff ball game 

Raydu was in his life's best form and Raina is down the Hill, i like him but now he is not a strong batsman against quality pace in england.

with this form he had the Skill to face english bowlers , he attacked avesh khan and hit him for 20 plus runs , avesh was bowling 142 to 145k..he was a SURE SHOT Success this time as far as batting is concerned. DHONI was Open enuf to admit that raydu was looking too good a batsman, even kohli admitted that, he actually broke over the door to selection.

Avesh khan is inexperienced, Internationals bowlers wnt be 

Avesh was dispatched on indian picthes. Raydu was exposed on australian pitches

everyone knew before selection that raydu will be selected. when a batsman breaks the door for selection , selectors have no choice but to select him , he was picked ahead of rahane and could have got a game or two to play, with his attack mode in IPL, he definitely would have scored in england.

he played really well and has been doing well in IPL for yrs but he lacks quality

Many ppl do well in IPL n domestic doesnt mean international success will be guranteed 

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

International cricket is a diff ball game 

Avesh khan is inexperienced, Internationals bowlers wnt be 

Avesh was dispatched on indian picthes. Raydu was exposed on australian pitches

he played really well and has been doing well in IPL for yrs but he lacks quality

Many ppl do well in IPL n domestic doesnt mean international success will be guranteed 

"stamina" varies daily based on what you eat and the kind of Sleep you have had. NEW comers are a little under tension before the yo yo test and that could be the reason for his lack of sleep ( i am assuming), some one who scores well and plays cricket all year long should be able to clear yoyo test as even ASHWIN is managing to clear the test and i would like to believe raydu is fitter than ASHWIN.

NO one else hit Avesh that way and this was raydu's BEST IPL and LIFE time batting. raydu was never known to be MSD CHAMCHA and i guess thats why msd sent shane and the african captain as opener ahead of him where as on indian tracks rayudu was a safer opener than them as he was sure to hit spinners comfortably, shane got lucky against BHUVI and even against Spinners and then he got into his hitting zone , a time when batsman swings and everything connects and his mishits dont go to fielders, it happens with all batsman. 

i agree many batsman hit in domestic cricket but with this kind of form he was destined for success. 

we real time cricketers can identify this form when a Batsman Sees the BALL much better and his feet are moving nicely and his confidence level is very high..i could have betted on him scoring runs in england , about his run rate , earlier it was SLOW , i agree but i feel he would have sorted that out this time for sure as in comeback , batsman become extra clever and know how to patch up the weakness.

i was criticised for the speed in running between wickets and in the next match , i made doubly sure that i ran like a Hare..its like 

that point gets stuck in your mind, i am sure he would have managed to score faster.