Centre drops Tamil, 16 other languages from teacher test

The Dark Horse

31 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

You can be deaming to Jaats but asking others not to be deaming to UP? Are you a UP walla? I guess your hatred for Jaats is not because of riots in muzzafar nagar? Are you from Ummah brigade? So that phainty is what keeping you in pain till now? 

Na bhai.... Born (a Hindu) n brought up in Delhi...didn't understand how people act or even think in terms of caste till very late in life...wish I could invite you to my office to show my relationship with my jat colleagues...i hate caste system. I hate casteist people (a category which majority of haryanavi /delhi jats belong to) specially if they come from stronger/wealthier/'educated' backgrounds...

Edited by randomGuy

19 minutes ago, AmreekanDesi said:

Correct decision if true

Hindi should be the language of whole of India

Ofcourse no one wants to erase regional languages but Hindi needs to be atleast spoken as a second language in every state 

You can divide the country into multiple countries and name the piece which speaks Hindi and only Hindi as India.

23 minutes ago, AmreekanDesi said:

Correct decision if true

Hindi should be the language of whole of India

Ofcourse no one wants to erase regional languages but Hindi needs to be atleast spoken as a second language in every state 

Why not English?