Rohit Fails Yo Yo test on 17th June, gets another chance to prove on 20th

37 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

sachin was once in a generation cricketer, u dnt find players like that every 

N seeing his poor technique to a young tendulkar who had a good one ....comparisons shud be kept far away 

Who needs a textbook technique in ODIs when most countries around the world are producing such flat tracks?

4 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

Who needs a textbook technique in ODIs when most countries around the world are producing such flat tracks?

m not asking for a perfect technique , but his needs a lot of work as of now . In IPL within 3-4 games opposition started soughting him out....how long do u think he ll last in international cricket. Let him play domestic n A-games for 1-2 yrs and work on his game

22 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

yeah against Bangla and SL

What about Aus and SA. he has few good innings against all opponents. Look man, i know he is not that great as he sought to be and even if he is out due to fitness i don't mind. But he played some good inning against most of the opponents. Guy is a match winner in loi on his day and not a dud.

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Kohli is very strict about fitness when it comes to others ...example, the kid sarfaraz.

When it comes to rohit ....he becomes blind.Pyaar aur Paisa ( bunty ka) kohli ko andha bana deta hai

Waisay any news...

Bunty ka jija pass hua ya fail.....

Bunty ka jija Reliance me chala gaya hai Hardik k sath ab Reliance manage kar raha hai dono ko.

On 6/18/2018 at 5:35 PM, Forever Indian said:

Now watch how he magically passes the test in a couple of days.

As expected.

So what wrong did Rayudu and Samson do to not be given a second chance? I am not even sure how a guy who failed three times Yo Yo (two times in IPL) test can magically pass after two days.

Yo yo is just an eye wash bogus test.

Rohit Sharma failed to clear the Yo-Yo fitness test on Sunday (June 17) and requested the board and the team management to grant him more time. It is now being stated that the batsman will be given a second chance on Wednesday (June 20).

https://www.indiatvnews.com/sports/cricket-rohit-sharma-s-england-tour-in-doubt-set-to-appear-for-yo-yo-test-again-448227   Different Rules for Different players
My god this is heights of double standards.
They should now stop overhyping the Yoyo Test and allow the other failures too.
Especially Samson since he can be a bright future prospect.
Mota Sharma is not even in the best form of his life.
Anyway Best of Luck England.
You are gonna win it.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

He's never a match winner for us. So why all this hoopla for a mediocre player? 

on a flat surface he alone can score as much as a team and in england we will get patta wkts. In batting freindly conditions he is not mediocre...he is an absolute beast 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

on a flat surface he alone can score as much as a team and in england we will get patta wkts. In batting freindly conditions he is not mediocre...he is an absolute beast 

CT was held in England last year, how much did he average then? He is an FTB and on top of that lack kajoons to perform when there's a little bit of pressure.