Your most painful cricket related memory against other teams?

5 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/11381/scorecard/870735/bangladesh-vs-india-3rd-odi-india-tour-of-bangladesh-2015/

Like the way you totally skipped the 3rd match in that tour. Dhoni Scored 69 :giggle: in 3rd match and India won by 77 runs.

Next Asia Cup we were in finals when Dhoni played and we crushed those minnows BD in finals :giggle:

Unlike 10du who tuk tuked even in World cup and choked his whole team

2007 WC against BD - 7(26):facepalm: 

My apologies. I guess he deserves a cookie for winning a dead rubber against Bangladesh after his hard-hitting series losing disasterclass in the 2nd ODI :phehe:.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

My apologies. I guess he deserves a cookie for winning a dead rubber against Bangladesh after his hard-hitting series losing disasterclass in the 2nd ODI :phehe:.

:phehe: Can find tons of innings where sachin choked India to death for his milestones. 

Atleast you tried :cantstop:  but it doesn't change the fact that your Ailiaa is the biggest match winner for BD 

On 6/19/2018 at 1:43 AM, velu said:

this .. first heartbreak

I knew we were gonna lose since little fella was batting :phehe:. Cool would have hit a last ball six to destroy the lankans of that generation just like he did this generation. We had an overwhelming WL ratio against them thanks to cool.

16 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:phehe: Can find tons of innings where sachin choked India to death for his milestones. 

Atleast you tried :cantstop:  but it doesn't change the fact that your Ailiaa is the biggest match winner for BD 

Good to see you back to your belligerent self. Was pitiful to see you crying about Dhoni's dead rubber knock against Bangladesh yesterday :((. And yeah wake me up when you find those "tons of innings".