Has the game of cricket ever seen bigger home track bully than Pujara

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

No need. Batsmen learn from home matches. Other shouldn't lose that opportunity just because he can't play. No one will be better just by playing away.

I don't know, maybe we can platoon Rahane for away matches and Pujara for home matches, since the former is poor at home and the later away.

You don't give up a batsman who is that good at home when the goal of a test match is ultimately to win the most matches and half of our matches are at home.

4 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Kohli was right when he said Pujara lacks intent. I guess this is mostly because of his limitations as a batsman. We should've invested in Karun Nair a long time ago. 

true kohli was right

I dnt think so its about intent, i think its more about self belief. HE already has limited range of strokes and when he goes abroad in that self doubt he cuts down his shots more. Neither his running is gr8 that he can keep rotating n ticking the scoreboard. 

In subcontinent he plays a lot more shots becoz he is confident abput his ability. 

If he keeps standing at one end without scoring , its not much of help coz its all about scoring runs in the end. If u dnt score for long, opp will put close in fielder and sooner or later one ball will get u 

47 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

Overreaction re Pujara on here at times. Yes his numbers don't stack up but he has seen off tough spells on a number of occasions. It's only his mindset abroad that is letting him down. He simply doesn't have the confidence to get the big runs as he does at home. 

thats his job as number 3 batsman which doesnt end their , then he has to convert on that and score runs a

He has only done half of his jobs, he aint a tail who will just stay their......as a batsman his job is to score runs which become more important when ur playing with 5 batsman.

He aint even pandya who ll cme n bowl give bowlers rest and take a wkt or so and then a livewire on field. 

Pujara if he doesnt score runs he is a complete liability 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03