Has there been a player more cringy than Hardik Pandya?

6 hours ago, philcric said:

Are you being deliberately thick ?

The point is blindingly obvious .. some players have the ability with both bat and bowl .. your assertion that no player can both bat and bowl well is wrong, factually.

Andre Russell and Sunil Narine had good IPL with both bat and ball.

The likes of Bravo, Stokes, Ali, Woakes, Shakib and Watson have done well with both bat and ball in international cricket over the years. That's a fact.

Shakib was #14 among the bowlers with most wickets this IPL. He also has 10,000 runs and 500 wickets in international cricket.

Obvious it is not. You mean to say that someone can play football and golf or any two sport at international level? No, not happening. Similarly bowling and batting are two exclusive skill sets.

I looked at Shakib and he was not in top 40 bowlers for averages. I recall more like botton 5. I will not take other individuals and look attheir record to provemy point. Human body just cannot excel in two formats.

Their latest stunt while praiseworthy for the vigilantism against people with zero civic sense, reeks of hypocricy.

First the guy (kohli)drinks only evion mineral water ....even at home.He create a mountain of plastic waste all on his own, then he has the hypocricy of recording his wife giving moral lecture to a guy littering.
How about she first give him a lecture on how not to pollute the planet with plastic bottles. Dilli ka banda now acts like a delicate daisy . Ghar mein RO nahi hai kya?
This is the same hypocricy his wife showed when she asked people to not fire crackers for diwali for the sake of animals but has no problems eating crabs that are udually boiled alive.
Such a fake cringeworthy couple.

That stunt of Virushka backfired and blew up in both of their smug faces hugely.
While I think entitled idiots like that Arhan Dude should be scolded like that for littering our streets , Virushka's intention behind the act was vicious.
Also did you read the tweet that was Posted by Kohli along with that vile video?
Where he berated Arhan for putting the trash out of his car window?
Babare , the tone and the language of the tweet was so full of condascension and hypocrisy, My God!!!
Virat ,do you remember the stories of how you behaved shittily with excited fans, how did you break the phone of a 11yr old who wanted to take a selfie with you, how did you wedge out Kumble who actually wanted to improve the team?
And now you are out teaching and disciplining(read bullying) people for doing a minor crime.
I agree, dumping trash in the road is not good but the way Virat and Anushka shamed that man was like that guy had committed the rape and murder of a girl instead

Also, Every social awareness campaign conducted by Kohli and Anushka reeks of their internal self-entitlement, superiority complexes and arrogance.
I was watching his Come Out and Play campaign and Kohli was absolutely insufferable with his trademark School Headmaster attitude.
That guy simply can't convey a fact, put out a message and inspire anyone.
I know we should all lead a healthy lifestyle, but during that Video, I just felt a rebellious rage within myself to go and scream at Kohli that , "Saale khaayenge , mota honge , lekin tere baat nahi sunenge!
Kaun aaya tu fitness ka thekadaar!!!"
Overall, Kohli's cringeworthy attempt at promoting himself as an youth icon is #SUPERFAIL.
The way he promotes each and every activity as " setting examples for misguided youth" reeks of his arrogance and superiority complex.
He even tries to moral police people into wearing his overpriced Wrogn brand of clothes when we can buy the same designs at much lower price from Gariahat Footpath.
Eventually that day will come when we might even see him displaying "proper form" for squatting by posting pictures of him taking his morning dump over a Indian Style toilet.(Also advocating the use of  Indian Style toilets , thereby promoting Make In India and earning Brownie Points from Modijee at the same time.)
Also, Anushka always talks about how we should do this and that
Once she said that how she doesn't believe in branded clothings and saves money in every opportunity
Then it was revealed by her eternal crush Ranbir Kapoor how she bought 2 luxury cars at the same day!
And then copies designs for her "label" Nush from Chinese Online Malls
Charity always begins from home.
First VirUshka should learn to be humble themselves and then attempt to set "examples" for others to follow.
It doesn't ultimately help to sport a holier than thou attitide and moral police everyone when a majority of the people know about your shitty behaviour and entitled attitude.
This is more applicable to Virat as his real claim to fame , apart from marrying Anushka , is being an entitled over-egoistic douchebag who abuses other players during match.
And this publicity stunt actually revealed both Anushka and Virat's entitled, inflated egos and vile attitude instead of getting brownie points for promoting a cause.
And atleast they should have blurred the face of that guy but they didn't- and that diverted the case towards online bullying and harassing that dude.
The guy has now filed a lawsuit against this Vile Couple.
Oh, how much I wish that I could curse these insufferable doltheads away!!!!

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Okay so at the front on this site you guys have mentioned name-calling and insulting cricket players are not allowed. Yet we have threads like these and others where you arm chair morons insult players and thay too for what? Not behaving as per your SANSKRITI? guess what nobody gives a hoot its his life n what he does is nothing shocking compared to the insta handles of many other big names..get a life buggers

2 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

That stunt of Virushka backfired and blew up in both of their smug faces hugely.
While I think entitled idiots like that Arhan Dude should be scolded like that for littering our streets , Virushka's intention behind the act was vicious.
Also did you read the tweet that was Posted by Kohli along with that vile video?
Babare , the tone and the language of the tweet was so full of condascension and hypocrisy, My God!!!
Virat ,do you remember the stories of how you behaved shittily with excited fans, how did you break the phone of a 11yr old who wanted to take a selfie with you, how did you wedge out Kumble who actually wanted to improve the team?
And now you are out teaching and disciplining(read bullying) people for doing a minor crime.
I agree, dumping trash in the road is not good but the way Virat and Anushka shamed that man was like that guy had committed the rape and murder of a girl insteademoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji22.png

Also, Every social awareness campaign conducted by Kohli and Anushka reeks of their internal self-entitlement, superiority complexes and arrogance.
I was watching his Come Out and Play campaign and Kohli was absolutely insufferable with his trademark School Headmaster attitude.
I know we should all lead a healthy lifestyle, but during that Video, I just felt a rebellious rage within myself to go and scream at Kohli that , "Saale khaayenge , mota honge , lekin tere baat nahi sunenge!
Overall, Kohli's cringeworthy attempt at promoting himself as an youth icon is #SUPERFAIL.
The way he promotes each and every activity as " setting examples for misguided youth" reeks of his arrogance and superiority complex.
He even tries to moral police people into wearing his overpriced Wrogn brand of clothes when we can buy the same designs at much lower price from Gariahat Footpath.
Eventually that day will come when we might even see him displaying "proper form" for squatting by posting pictures of him taking his morning dump over a Indian Style toilet.(Also advocating the use of  Indian Style toilets , thereby promoting Make In India and earning Brownie Points from Modijee at the same time.)
Once she said that how she doesn't believe in branded clothings and saves money in every opportunity
Then it was revealed by her eternal crush Ranbir Kapoor how she bought 2 luxury cars at the same day!emoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji22.pngemoji35.png
And then copies designs for her "label" Nush from Chinese Online Mallsemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.png
First VirUshka should learn to be humble themselves and then attempt to set "examples" for others to follow.
It doesn't ultimately help to sport a holier than thou attitide and moral police everyone when a majority of the people know about your shitty behaviour and entitled attitude.
This is more applicable to Virat as his real claim to fame , apart from marrying Anushka , is being an entitled over-egoistic douchebag who abuses other players during match.
And this publicity stunt actually revealed both Anushka and Virat's entitled, inflated egos and vile attitude instead of getting brownie points for promoting a cause.
And atleast they should have blurred the face of that guy but they didn't- and that diverted the case towards online bullying and harassing that dude.

OMG itna gussa! 

Totally non sequitur but, 

1. You girl, never join journalism, you have talent to single-handedly end some careers. 

2. Remind me to never be in your bad books. 

He is a phony. Not surprised since he plays for Bambis. Fake bandwagon fans, fake players, cheating all fit together

He should have been brought up through Royals and he would benore grounded
If he would have played for Royals , he would have never played for India LMAOOO

OMG itna gussa! 

Totally non sequitur but, 

1. You girl, never join journalism, you have talent to single-handedly end some careers. 

2. Remind me to never be in your bad books. 

I am actually planning to join Journalism later
People praise me saying that I am the next coming of Shobhaa De.

6 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I agree, dumping trash in the road is not good but the way Virat and Anushka shamed that man was like that guy had committed the rape and murder of a girl insteademoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji22.png

Then it was revealed by her eternal crush Ranbir Kapoor how she bought 2 luxury cars at the same day!emoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji22.pngemoji35.png
And then copies designs for her "label" Nush from Chinese Online Mallsemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.pngemoji58.png

This is cricketing forum not some tabloid magazine coloum.here we talked about virat cricketing achievements so stop posting such filth 

Alot of this **** is directed towards Kohli undeservedly is due to jealousy, one of the best batters in the game, future ATG, won us more games then Sachin, world beater attitude, just because he has a wife who is an actress, is above average looking for Indan and is confident .

Yes he is not perfect but wants us to be a great team, he has his rough edge and is still not a mature captain but, that is a journey, for me his biggest problem is making emotional selection to playing 11 and the worst set of selectors to boot, Raina, Dhoni, Yuvi should be kicked out as off yesterday, let in Nagarkotti, Mavi, Shaw, Gill , Ishan, Pant as they r far better as investments and will pay of in long run then picking up has been