KL Rahul: "Anushka Sharma came up to my room and asked me to accompany her and Virat to their dinner date. They made sure I spent the new year night with them."

TNAmarkFromIndia

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Not really. Many a times, they 'leak' details of their personal life, the location of their dinner, or where they would be at a given time so that the shutterbugs can spot them.

Completely symbiotic relationship.

Arre baba they will follow them everywhere. Why would they bother leaking personal details themselves ? They could literally be nothing but a casual dinner, media could be running a whole show on it. They already get enough attention from playing cricket. Don't think KL needs to do anything like this. 

How is this a bad thing ? This is 2018 and things change( Leaving out that C-D thing, it's their choice). It's the media thats after them not the other way around. What they do in their personal life is non of anyone's business. 

OMG You are so naive.
I can't even believe people like you exist.
The thing is , there is a competition between the stars(even the big stars like Khans) to be more prominent in the Media and in Front of their "fans".
And media is completely controlled by people who have money, wield all kinds of influence etc.
That's why Taimur's daily routine gets splashed across Toilet (Times) of India while many heinous crimes like rape and murder don't get publicized.
That's because If you don't have money and/or influence, you can't have any sort of presence in mainstream media and/or can't put your cause forward.
Also the powerful, moneyed people can control the content to suit their (often vile) agenda.
The Vikas Mishra-Tanvi Seth incident to be noted as a major example.

Now , it is a known fact that We Humans are voyeurists- that's why Bigg Boss and its sibling shows rack up high TV ratings.
And more often than not, being in a relationship with another celeb gives a particular celeb mileage in the media- no matter what their "grade"in the great Social Hierarchy it.
True for every other celeb culture in the world.
That is why Fake dating is so prevalent among the celebrities.
It gives you a lot of press and increases your profile in the media- and gullible romantics might even fall into the trap(hopefully, finger crossed) and start to ship the "couple".
A lot of actors and actresses have actually used the mileage they got from this fake relationships to advance their actual careers.

Bohut bok lia.
To put it simply, all the celebrities(especially the bottom level ones like KL Rahul and that Nidhi Girl) pay the mediawalas and paps to put out articles about their personal life and shite.
Also sometimes they purposely visit sites which are frequented by paps due to popularity with bigger celebs.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Not really. Many a times, they 'leak' details of their personal life, the location of their dinner, or where they would be at a given time so that the shutterbugs can spot them.

+1

On 6/26/2018 at 10:10 AM, Mariyam said:

Perfectly put, celebrities who cry for privacy are the ones who always leak these informations for publicity stunt...

On 6/26/2018 at 12:46 PM, UrmiSinhaRay said:

OMG You are so naive.emoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.png
The thing is , there is a competition between the stars(even the big stars like Khans) to be more prominent in the Media and in Front of their "fans".
And media is completely controlled by people who have money, wield all kinds of influence etc.
That's why Taimur's daily routine gets splashed across Toilet (Times) of India while many heinous crimes like rape and murder don't get publicized.
That's because If you don't have money and/or influence, you can't have any sort of presence in mainstream media and/or can't put your cause forward.
Also the powerful, moneyed people can control the content to suit their (often vile) agenda.

Now , it is a known fact that We Humans are voyeurists- that's why Bigg Boss and its sibling shows rack up high TV ratings.
And more often than not, being in a relationship with another celeb gives a particular celeb mileage in the media- no matter what their "grade"in the great Social Hierarchy it.
It gives you a lot of press and increases your profile in the media- and gullible romantics might even fall into the trap(hopefully, finger crossed) and start to ship the "couple".
A lot of actors and actresses have actually used the mileage they got from this fake relationships to advance their actual careers.

Bohut bok lia.
To put it simply, all the celebrities(especially the bottom level ones like KL Rahul and that Nidhi Girl) pay the mediawalas and paps to put out articles about their personal life and shite.
Also sometimes they purposely visit sites which are frequented by paps due to popularity with bigger celebs.

Want to like this post 100 times...

Perfectly put, celebrities who cry for privacy are the ones who always leak these informations for publicity stunt...
Haan wahin.
All the info that reach us are leaked by celebs.
If they wanted , Ranveer and Deepika would have stayed married but we would have thought she is still dating Ranbir

8 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Haan wahin.
All the info that reach us are leaked by celebs.
If they wanted , Ranveer and Deepika would have stayed married but we would have thought she is still dating Ranbiremoji23.png

But they over do it...and people are nor falling anymore....I mean look at Ranbir Alia..love angle..Its not working at all...Media is trying so hard.Thats what happens when u over do things...

But they over do it...and people are nor falling anymore....I mean look at Ranbir Alia..love angle..Its not working at all...Media is trying so hard.Thats what happens when u over do things...

So true.
Both of us have the same outlook towards the popular culture
It is all about Patterns.
Earlier we didn't have access to internet, social media and generally was extremely naive- we used to take what was marketed by the limited, government controlled media as the ultimate truth
Also people never had much time to dissect the gossip that was spread across.

Nowadays , people are more clever.
Do it once , twice , but you will be definitely caught the 3rd time if you do not change your promotional strategy
People are closely observing media and promotional trends and are not afraid to call out fake stuff if they see something wrong.
Obviously carefully strategised PR campaigns aimed at improving image still happens and we are still gullible to properly promoted PR.
Like the Arjun Kapoor -Sridevi incident.
Sridevi was actually killed by Boney Kapoor according to many insiders.
And Arjun-Anshula still don't like Sridevi but they are happily posing and mixing with each other for the media to improve Arjun's career prospects and to increase the hype about Jahnvi's upcoming debut.
And that has actually worked to make people sympathise to Jhanvi and Arjun's careers.
But most PR campaigns are not so beautifully planned.
They just try to stuff their propaganda down your throat without actually realizing that their plans are backfiring.
Anyone with a little amount of grey matter won't believe that Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas and Alia-Ranbir are dating.
But still the media is trying.
Cricketers dating Bollywood stars was exciting when it first happened.
Now it is a stereotype in itself and it is hard to garner real attention even when a cricketer's PR splash thousands of rumours in the paper about the said cricketer dating a Bollywood starlet.
In the past one year, there has been news about Bhuvi, Chahal, Bumrah and Rahul dating Bollywood starlets(apart from the Customary Hardik Pandya ofcourse) but none got the attention that Mahi-DP-Yuvi and VirUshka got

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Anyone with a little amount of grey matter won't believe that Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas and Alia-Ranbir are dating.

Priyanka looks like Nick's mom and Ranbir looks like Alia's dad.

Staying on the bitching theme....:p:this girl Nidhi Agarwal has a weird cleavage....starts at the collar bone.:blink:

Edited by beetle

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Bingo!
Ranbir actually looks like the drunk lecherous uncle in your extended family whom you are advised to stay away from

He is supposed to be a lech ....second only to that guy called sanju baba.

Just read Raju hirani's comments about how sanjay dutt used to lie to get gullible girls.

He is supposed to be a lech ....second only to that guy called sanju baba.
Just read Raju hirani's comments about how sanjay dutt used to lie to get gullible girls.

Haan, Ranbir Kapoor is a class A lech.
He leaked Kat's bikini pics, Mahira's smoking pics and now fake blind about Alia's nude MMS.
I have read about it.
Disgusting guy these Raju Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra.
That entire Sanju film is disgusting.
How can you try to legitimise a criminal , a terrorist assosciate like this?!!!
Unfortunately this movie will eventually become a hit.
Sad truth it is

On 6/26/2018 at 10:16 PM, UrmiSinhaRay said:

OMG You are so naive.emoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.pngemoji54.png

Bohut bok lia.

I dont think Saif Ali khan and Kareena are really paying to force feed us with taimur's daily routine. I dont think its their priority. I rather feel, our Indian people are so useless in their thinking that they feel taimur's daily life is a much more intriguing topic than the political and economic news of the country. TOI is just supplying as per demand. Why would TOI supply us Taimur's new nanny, Kapoor family's latest luncheon in London or Salman Khan's BO records when we demand to hear the news of how far BJP's GST reforms have worked to make our economy stronger?

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

2 hours ago, Texy said:

who the F is this Nidhi agarwal...looks like another wanna be bimbo riding on the coattail of a cricketer's image to be successful. C'mmon Lokesh u can do so much better. Find a decent girl over these wanna be sluts. 

She is his college friend. 

who the F is this Nidhi agarwal...looks like another wanna be bimbo riding on the coattail of a cricketer's image to be successful. C'mmon Lokesh u can do so much better. Find a decent girl over these wanna be sluts. 

Nidhi Agarwal was the heroine of Tiger Shroff in that atrocious Munna Michael Movie

Nah Rahul has moved on to some Punjabi actress Sonam Bajwa
I really feel he should put these dating vating aside and concentrate on his own game.
There is no use being Gareebon Ka Virat Kohli.