Congrats Jon Snow and Ygritte !!

vvvslaxman

46 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

One guy did that right? Ramsey Bolton :)

In that stupid show Yeah.

Not cannon for me. It was Jeyne Pool he married if truth to be told.

Sansa is still in Vale as far as I'm concerned pretending to be Littlefinger's daughter.

who are they and what are you guys talking about? Makes me feel that I have been living under a rock.
I am assuming they have something to do with Game of Thrones.

I never had time to watch it but had enough time to watch a sh¡tty series like "The Mist".

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, nikred said:

I am assuming they have something to do with Game of Thrones.

I never had time to watch it but had enough time to watch a sh¡tty series like "The Mist". emoji53.png

The first four seasons are masterpieces in themselves.

After that it's just more sex and mindless fighting.

The first four seasons are masterpieces in themselves.
After that it's just more sex and mindless fighting.
The problem is I am not a fan of fantasy and medival stuff. I prefer modern setup as I find it more relatable.

But then again, I don't see it either on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

1 minute ago, nikred said:

The problem is I am not a fan of fantasy and medival stuff. I prefer modern setup as I find it more relatable.

But then again, I don't see it either on Netflix or Amazon Prime. emoji53.png

It's neither a pure fantasy like LOTR nor a complete medieval stuff like say Tudors.

Game of thrones simply happens to be set in a medieval set-up with political intrigues and conspiracies it's underlying theme. It's a good tv show and like I said the first 4 seasons are some of the best ever aired on television.

Of course the books are infinitely better which goes without saying but the writers did a fair job keeping the series loyal to the original series.

It's neither a pure fantasy like LOTR nor a complete medieval stuff like say Tudors.

Game of thrones simply happens to be set in a medieval set-up with political intrigues and conspiracies it's underlying theme. It's a good tv show and like I said the first 4 seasons are some of the best ever aired on television.
Of course the books are infinitely better which goes without saying but the writers did a fair job keeping the series loyal to the original series.
So where can a person from India watch it?