Sushma Swaraj: Is Modi/BJP going to support her and give shut up call to the BJP/Hindutva Trolls?

Alam_dar

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/tradition-of-cji-recommending-successor-shouldnt-be-tinkered-with/articleshow/64726741.cms

Biased decision #ISupportVikasMishra shame on you mam...is it effect of your islamic kidney??

- Indra Bajpai (@bajpai_indra) June 22, 2018

===

I wonder if BJP is officially going to support Swaraj and give up a direct shut up call to the BJP/Hindutva trolls? 

And I wonder about Modi too.

It is said about Modi that he doesnt want anyone else to be respected in BJP. Advani, Vajapayee, Yashwant Sinha, Murli Manohar Joshi. I think Sushma Swaraj is considered the next big thing in BJP by some. If I am not mistaken, then Bal Thakray was the one who wanted to see her become the Prime Minister. 

Anyhow, the BJP/Hindutva trolls have gone to that level, where they will even abuse BJP and Modi too. They are out of control like gau rakshaks.  They already did it against Yogi too when he tweeted on Ali's day (Ali is respected by Sufis and they celebrate it while Wahabis hate this celebration and declare it Haram, Biddah and Shirk).

These extremist Hindutva forces are just like Muslim extremists. They want others to celebrate Dewali and Holy, but don't want even congratulation messages at Eid or Christmas.

Hate speech laws w.r.t social media is the way to go. Social media is used to spread hate/abuse/racism/patriarchy/ religious intolerance by all sections of society...not just limited to Hindutva trolls. Hindutva extremists are vicious no doubt, intolerant, abusive, stupid, even violent in some cases. But they are like Christian and Buddhist extremists. Islamic extremism can't even be brought into discussion because that manifests itself in terms of violence, the likes of which no other form of extremism can ever match. If a Muslim leader praises Hindu Gods/festivals his life will be in danger for eternity...yahaan yeh log Yogi ko gaali denge aur do din mein bhool jayenge. I am not condoning this incident but merely giving perspective. Twitter, FB, Youtube comments section etc is toxic space aur attacks har jagah se aate hain...we need to analyze why people behave the way they do in these spaces rather than going off on tangent. Talking about Hindutva trolls on twitter won't help eliminate the root cause because it is just a symptom of a wider problem which is social media being a cesspit. 

Regarding Modi's relationship with BJP leaders he idolizes Vajpayee (his own words). Whether he doesn't want others to be respected or blah blah blah we will never know, can only speculate. How would we ever know what goes on in his mind? I don't know what goes on in the minds of my friends and relatives with whom I spend lots of time. I have never been within a 50 km radius around Modi my whole life and only know about him from TV/news/print media. And I am not a trained psychiatrist or Kinesics expert, so I'll let this one pass. 

Edited by Gollum

This is the problem with right wing. Exactly same thing happened in Punjab , Akali's were peacefully demanding more for Punjab and sikhs , they could had achieved much more but the ultra right wing miltant Bhindranwala stole their entire movement did lot of damage to sikhism

Now same thing is happening with Hinduism Ultra right wing militant hindu's are not happy with BJP , they just want to militant hindutva policies.Wait until some Congress or other Govt will come and break their back

^ Hindus may have goons among them, Hindus may have stupids among them. But Hindus listening to their Baba's and temples and then going on to acquire RDX and AK-47 is never going to happen. Their are pussies. Bigger pussies then Christians.

There is no back among Hindus. So what do you wnat Congress to break. Even if it was, It has been allready taken out and destroyed by Congress in last 70 years of rule.

Edited by mishra

Lol, people like Shusma are the reason BJP lost so many elections for so long. Too bad Modi didn't have her join Advani et al on the Marg Darshak Mandal. The rootless Delhi 4 of the BJP should've been removed long ago. 

Decent, normal people have to follow all the procedures for visas/passports, yet people from certain backgrounds and even people from hostile countries get treated like celebrities, cutting in front, not having to follow the same procedure. Some clown plays victim when a bureaucrat actually does his job properly, doing due diligence and this genius Swaraj lets brainless outrage-mongers brow beat her into trying to transfer the officer. 

Edited by Tibarn

10 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Lol, people like Shusma are the reason BJP lost so many elections for so long. Too bad Modi didn't have her join Advani et al on the Marg Darshak Mandal. The rootless Delhi 4 of the BJP should've been removed long ago. 

Decent, normal people have to follow all the procedures for visas/passports, yet people from certain backgrounds and even people from hostile countries get treated like celebrities, cutting in front, not having to follow the same procedure. Some clown plays victim when a bureaucrat actually does his job properly, doing due diligence and this genius Swaraj lets brainless outrage-mongers brow beat her into trying to transfer the officer. 

Spot on 

7 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Hindus may have goons among them, Hindus may have stupids among them. But Hindus listening to their Baba's and temples and then going on to acquire RDX and AK-47 is never going to happen. Their are pussies. Bigger pussies then Christians.

There is no back among Hindus. So what do you wnat Congress to break. Even if it was, It has been allready taken out and destroyed by Congress in last 70 years of rule.

One don't need rdx or ak47 to spread terror, mobs with lathi's swords attacking anyone can also spread terror.Look at Kashmir army is facing challenge from stone pelters.

12 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

One don't need rdx or ak47 to spread terror, mobs with lathi's swords attacking anyone can also spread terror.Look at Kashmir army is facing challenge from stone pelters.

Exactly my opinion too. No form of terrorism is good, even if it is only terrorism through hatred. 

I have been constantly warning that problem with terrorism is this that at moment Hidutva extremists are perhaps against Muslims, but their terrorism is not going to stop here. But their next move will be against Christians, then Sikhs, then Buddhists .... then Hindu Secularists .... then even against moderates in BJP (like Sushma), then even against Modi while perhaps he also fails the test of extremist Hindutva terrorists. And at the end these Hindutva extremists will be killing each other. 

I learnt this lesson from the extremist Muslim terrorism, where they are now not at war with Ahmadies, Christians, Shias, Baralvies .... but they are slaughtering Pak Army soldiers ... and have gone to the next step where their different groups are killing each others. 

Don't let yourself get deceived by telling yourself that there is a difference between Muslim Extremist and Hindu Extremist. 

Extremism is itself a religion. 

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Exactly my opinion too. No form of terrorism is good, even if it is only terrorism through hatred. 

I have been constantly warning that problem with terrorism is this that at moment Hidutva extremists are perhaps against Muslims, but their terrorism is not going to stop here. But their next move will be against Christians, then Sikhs, then Buddhists .... then Hindu Secularists .... then even against moderates in BJP (like Sushma), then even against Modi while perhaps he also fails the test of extremist Hindutva terrorists. And at the end these Hindutva extremists will be killing each other. 

I learnt this lesson from the extremist Muslim terrorism, where they are now not at war with Ahmadies, Christians, Shias, Baralvies .... but they are slaughtering Pak Army soldiers ... and have gone to the next step where their different groups are killing each others. 

Don't let yourself get deceived by telling yourself that there is a difference between Muslim Extremist and Hindu Extremist. 

Extremism is itself a religion. 

For the nth time, India isn't a Hindu Pakistan on its way to being terroristan. You know nothing of India's society & its majority ethos to equate it with Pakistani society. 

2 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Politics is normally not my cup of tea. Therefore, no comments.

Decent, normal people have to follow all the procedures for visas/passports,

Agreed.

yet people from certain backgrounds and even people from hostile countries get treated like celebrities, cutting in front, not having to follow the same procedure.

There is one thing which is known as "Rules under Emergency Situations". 

Normal Pakistanis go through normal Visa procedure. Actually this procedure is very complicated and a very long process due to the enmity between the two states.
While critically ill people don't have so much time. 
There are not even 0.001% of Pakistanis who are getting quick visas due to illness. 

I request you to please also see this situation as Emergency, where human life has preference. 

If there is really any RAM present in this universe, then ask him, and he will also tell you that you even cannot deny water to your dying enemy on the battlefield. While these normal citizens of Pakistan are not even your enemy. It was only the God's fault that they were born across the border in a Muslim family. 

Please don't ever let the hatred won over humanity. 

Some clown plays victim when a bureaucrat actually does his job properly, doing due diligence and this genius Swaraj lets brainless outrage-mongers brow beat her into trying to transfer the officer. 

It may be that she made a mistake in this case. 

No problem, she is a human being and humans do make mistake. 

The bureaucrat should have given full chance to give his side of story too. 

And if indeed he showed the biased behaviour, then transfer is not enough, but he should also be suspended for 6 months, as this should be minimum punishment for such crime.

Sushma is of the Advani Group. She’s been given respect and support so far. She badly needed support in Indian hostages killed in Iraq issue (in which she kept on saying the Indians are alive). She got the support of RW when she’s in soup.

People call RW the Bhakts but here they are criticising own ministers. The actual Bhakts are pseudo seculars, AAPTards and Congressis. When have you seen them ever criticising their own?

The this current criticism of Sushma is justified as her department has broken norms to give a passport and also punishing an official without any investigation.

Sushma tried to act smart by selectively highlighting few Nasty tweets. So she’s trying to play victim card based of sone selective tweets by “so called RW” supporters. On MSM, how can you say one is RW or not?

Modi has been receiving most nasty and gutter level tweets for ages now. So what should he do? Start highlighting tweets and play victim?

BTW, read somewhere the #VisaMata Sushma is so egoistic, she doesn’t follows PM or any cabinet colleagues on twitter (Not that it matters as it’s its her personal issue).

She’s no threat to Modi, BTW. She’s no wide base to win election of her own.

11 minutes ago, Clarke said:

For the nth time, India isn't a Hindu Pakistan on its way to being terroristan. You know nothing of India's society & its majority ethos to equate it with Pakistani society. 

It may be you are right that I don't know enough about Indian society (although I highly doubt it). And I really wish good to India and hope Indian friends don't have to undergo all that what we are suffered in Pakistan. 

How good do you know the Pakistani society? 

Would you believe me if I tell you that despite being Muslim, still big majority (/although Silent Majority) of Pakistan doesn't want to oppress the minorities? 

Would you believe me if I tell you that Mullah parties never won more than 10% votes in Pakistan. But still we have extreme problems, while it is really difficult to handle the 10% extremists. 

===

India has it's own unique danger points. 

Even if we consider that extremism is not so much strong in India at moment, but there is huge dangers of clash of communities in India (communal riots).

In Pakistan, minorities are so less that there is no danger of clash between the communities. 

But situation is sensitive in India from this angle. Dalit community, Muslim community and Christian community along with Sikh community ....  If extremists clash with them, then it at once become communal riots in India. 

So, Indians have to stay careful. 

So and so are terrorists.

So are hindus. 

Thats it. End of story. They dont take pride in their own actions. As long as the other side is also doing bad, we are happy and justified. Sick mentality and sick people. As for hindus, they should not learn all the hatred, lynching, killing etc. We have every other community doing that. Which killer is respected in the world? Only people with high moral are remembered and revered. So why do we want to become like them?

If hindu's dont like how things are done then they should find out legal ways of sorting it out. You voted for 1 party for last 60-70 years and now you are paying the price for that. Do not get your hands dirty (like mob lynching and killing and trolling on SM) like losers. Our democracy is not perfect and there will always be times when things wont go your way. Online trolling is same as killing. We have a saying that wounds by words are deeper than that of sword. But it is too much to expect from people online who think they are doing it anonymously so it wont matter. In spiritual world, you say bad words on the face or some where online, your thought process is damaged the same way. Same damage.

Sushma swaraj is doing her job. If she is favoring some ill people who are looking some medical help then there is absolutely nothing wrong in it. If Indians feel that they dont get the same treatment then they should check with their local mp/mla and get it worked out. Try and get what they want. Trolling Sushmaji for this is idiocy. If a country is helping ill people in getting treatment then we only earning good will of those people. Good Karmas are always paid back or else you would have seen the statues of Hitler and OBL everywhere.

25 minutes ago, asterix said:

Sushma is of the Advani Group. She’s been given respect and support so far. She badly needed support in Indian hostages killed in Iraq issue (in which she kept on saying the Indians are alive). She got the support of RW when she’s in soup.

People call RW the Bhakts but here they are criticising own ministers. The actual Bhakts are pseudo seculars, AAPTards and Congressis. When have you seen them ever criticising of their own?

The this current criticism of Sushma is justified as her department has broken norms to give a passport and also punishing an official without any investigation.

Sushma tried to act smart by selectively highlighting few Nasty tweets. So she’s trying to play victim card based of sone selective tweets by “so called RW” supporters. On MSM, how can you say one is RW or not?

Modi has been receiving most nasty and gutter level tweets for ages now. So what should he do? Start highlighting tweets and play victim?

BTW, read somewhere the #VisaMata Sushma is so egoistic, she doesn’t follows PM or any cabinet colleagues on twitter (Nit that it matters as it’s its her personal issue).

She’s no threat to Modi, BTW. She’s no wide base to win election of her own.

She has to learn to ignore those. Online trolling is bad but it is happening with everyone. She is matured enough to know this.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

for this to happen they need a book from their god which can not be altered as it is the only truth and that book has to say kill all infidels. Hindus dont have it, so we are safe from Hindus.

She has to learn to ignore those. Online trolling is bad but it is happening with everyone. She is matured enough to know this.

She’s not mature it appears... Why should she react to online trolling? No senior BJP leader act like that, inspire of years of trolling.

And what excuse she gave? “Oh I was busy travelling and hence was not aware of the case”... Seriously? She virtually does her day to day business on Twitter (not as much as Kejriwal though)...

She’s done lot of good things and has got lots of appreciation from RW. Not sure she actually gets this much appreciation from opposition though... But in this case, a Passport officer was given transfer orders for an alleged claim that he made racists remarks. Without any investigations... That’s where the RW got instigated. If they would’ve granted the Passport to the lady and initiated investigation, RW wouldn’t have got triggered.

You promptly hand over a Passport to the lady on her maiden name ( where as she claims to have a nikahnama! Which Nikahnama allows to have your maiden Hindu name?

On top of it you punish the officer for being diligent? Investigate and if found guilty, punish him by all means.. (Isn’t that[mention=5943]Alam_dar[/mention] is saying?). By that same token, if the lady is found giving false information or making false allegations on the officer, she too should get punished.. isn’t it[mention=5943]Alam_dar[/mention]? Why do you always think of one POV? Why should members of a particular community get special treatment? What outstanding things they are doing to get this special treatment? Who are they? Are they some sort of God’s gift to the humanity that everybody have to give them special treatment and mollycoddle them?

And@dial_100.... hysterical.gifrotfl.gif

What “goodwill” Sushma Swaraj is earning or will earn, and from whom? You very well know that Goodwill for BJP is haram... no matter what these stupid BJP leaders do to bend their backs to do something good for this particular community, will they ever get back anything? “Tauba Tauba”

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

for this to happen they need a book from their god which can not be altered as it is the only truth and that book has to say kill all infidels. Hindus dont have it, so we are safe from Hindus.

I have learnt to never 'underestimate' the madness of the extremists. 

Book and God is one problem, but extremists could massacre others for many more reasons too. Nationalism, Personal interests or hatred or domination etc. all are good enough to turn a person into a killer. 

Buddha has absolutely no teachings of Killing, but only of compassion. But then we see Buddhists are involved in massacres mercilessly, while they have other reasons to justify their killings. 

Hitler also didn't kill the Jews due to the book, but due to the reason while Germans felt that Jews were danger to the economy. 

During communal riots, people are not massacred due to any book, but due to other reasons. 

Sikhs were killed due to other reasons than the book. 

Therefore, I have learnt only this to never underestimate the dangers from non controlled human species.