Jump to content
velu

"I was imagining what MS Dhoni would do” - Jos Buttler after his match winning century when chasing

Recommended Posts

Buttler, if you want to impress Indian fans there are many different ways to do it. Praising Dhoni will at most get you a CSK quota and you will be spending rest of your life carrying drinks to him. You don't want that, do you? You are already a better batsman than him, so don't degrade yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Butler just has better skills than Dhoni but he is saying only he was thinking about calmness of Dhoni which no one can refute is the best thing that Dhoni has.

Not just calmness , its also his approach for chasing totals . Dhoni may not have the same ability he had few years back to pull off such wins , but he was the first to truly master chasing . 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lannister said:

https://scroll.in/field/884047/even-buttler-knows-dhoni-is-better-twitter-not-amused-by-paines-comparison-of-keeper-batsmen

 

Dhoni fans doing harakiri on social media on Tim Paine's statement that Buttler is a better white ball specialist. 

I think Paine is right that Jos is better than MSD at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post

If Butler can have calmness of Dhoni then there is no stopping him and England. Nothing is out of reach for this guy, 6 hundreds in 114 matches is just awesome for WK.

 

He makes England team from good to great.He has a chance to become best ever keeper batsman in ODIs if he keeps up this pace.

 

Unlike Dhoni this guy can play 360 degrees. He is best keeper right now in ODIs.

Share this post


Link to post

Dhoni should have retired that's true, but Dhoni during his prime > any keeper ATM. Not only was he a destructive finisher, he was probably one of the best captain to play this game. Apart from the retiring not happening (age caught up), not sure why he gets to much sticks from some of y'all.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Lannister said:

Buttler, if you want to impress Indian fans there are many different ways to do it. Praising Dhoni will at most get you a CSK quota and you will be spending rest of your life carrying drinks to him. You don't want that, do you? You are already a better batsman than him, so don't degrade yourself. 

 

13 hours ago, Number said:

Complete sentence - I was imagining what MS Dhoni would do and was trying not to do anything like that. :p:

 

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

I truly believe Buttler when he says this: 

 

“It’s right up there with my best performances. I was calm, I was imagining what MS Dhoni would do”

 

What he he forgot to tell us was: 

 

‘And then I made sure that I did the opposite.’

you guys can't even stomach honest praise for Dhoni,take off your hate blinkers for once

 

Great tribute from the current master to the original master 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

I truly believe Buttler when he says this: 

 

“It’s right up there with my best performances. I was calm, I was imagining what MS Dhoni would do”

 

What he he forgot to tell us was: 

 

‘And then I made sure that I did the opposite.’

Absolutely it was no where like dhoni inning, inspite of loosing 8 wkts on some 100 odd, he still dint wait for last over to hit a glory six .

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Dhoni should have retired that's true, but Dhoni during his prime > any keeper ATM. Not only was he a destructive finisher, he was probably one of the best captain to play this game. Apart from the retiring not happening (age caught up), not sure why he gets to much sticks from some of y'all.

Thats enough reason to frustrate anyone.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×