Austin 3:!6

India A tour of England-IND A Win tourney!

IND A chased down target easily.Well played Chahar for 5-fer, Mayank Agrawal and Shubhman Gill both  got 50s.Prithvi Shaw got start bt again threw it away. Tomorrow IND A will face ENG A again @ 3.30 PM IST on same pitch as today.Most likely match will be broadcasted as English team will be involved.

chahar succeeding big time  and Khaleel getting just 1 wicket indicates that pitch conditions are helping Swing bowlers...

lets see, two more good performances by this Deepak chahar and he will kinda be about to break into the INDIAN team ahead of Saini,Siraj and other pacers...

Sachin said indian team is looking for pacers who cud bat a bit and Deepak can bat a bit..

But for me he is not a GENUINE fast bowler which is a worry as i feel he can be a good bowler with the new ball but later - will he be effective?

Khaleel and Shardul are both effective and good Pacers and this guy (Read Deepak) is beating both these bowlers most comfortably...

cant say much as I did not see the bowling but yes i am a bit surprised.

i consider khaleel quick and shardul also can go upto 145K and both are kinda accurate bowlers.

Shaw has been left out for this Game,Deepak Hooda replaced him.Shubhman Gill has opened the inngs with Agrawal,hopefully IND A wins today

IND A 60/0 after 10 Overs. Gill 38 , Agrawal 22

Shaw has been left out for this Game,Deepak Hooda replaced him.Shubhman Gill has opened the inngs with Agrawal,hopefully IND A wins today

Who are these guest posters who join for only 1 post and then log out? I have seen posters like these in many match threads. What is the deal? :hmmm:

50s for both Gill & Agrawal :cheer: ,IND A 102/0 after 16 Overs

8 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

These A tours mean nothing. It does not matter how good the likes of Shaw, Gill or Agarwal performs. Come Indian team selection, Raina will be selected :facepalm:

If MSK Prasad has any shame left, Shubhman Gill should be selected immediately in the side for all formats.

Atleast odi would do a world of good to start off with. But more than consistent batsmen we require a good lower down the order slogger, someone like Pant.

IND A 146/0 after 25 Overs.Gill 67 ,Agrawal 79.Great Start so far for IND A, need to score 350+ from here on

Gill OUT for 72, IND A 165/1 after 28.2 Overs,Shreyas Iyer Next batsman IN

Rishabh Pant again failed, better give chance to Ishan Kishan

Rahul Chahar should have been selected in place of K. Gowtham 

Wrist spin is the way to go 

7 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Checked the scorecard and found Shaw missing.

Shocking call from Dravid unless it was a forced change.

They need to give chances to others too. Vihari got his chance and did well. I expect Prithvi coming back in for the next game in place of Mayank/Gill. 

ENG A 45/3 after 10 Overs,Shardul got 2 wickets, Prasidh Krishna got 1 so far

Guest, sign in to access all features.