Austin 3:!6

India A tour of England-IND A Win tourney!

Iyer failed again, wonder if he will be dropped for next game. 
Dude he is captain+signed with Bunty Sajdeh+Bombay Lobby
He can even become the next Team India Captain
Though I presently feel Iyer is a Fail Cricketer.
He is not gonna be very big in International Level.
But he is getting chances and eventually he just might succeed.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Only three certainties in life.

Death, taxes, and having your post up-voted by Urmi

There was a time tweaker used to post a lot and upvote almost every post.

I thought he had a crush or something.:makeup:

Later on found out he used to upvote almost everyone.:roti:

Sweet guy !

4 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Back to back tons for Mayank.

Glad for him in a way. Seemed like he may be forgotten after the IPL season, glad the selectors kept with him

Mayank is experienced and knows the secret to build his innings and i guess now he knows how to break the selection door, i think a couple of more good innings and he will be the first to get into Indian team( among the batting stars).

47 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Dude he is captain+signed with Bunty Sajdeh+Bombay Lobby
He can even become the next Team India Captainemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Though I presently feel Iyer is a Fail Cricketer.
He is not gonna be very big in International Level.
But he is getting chances and eventually he just might succeed.

NO dear Shreyas Iyer is a Tall and talented batsman.

He has the tendency to play fast and some times even give his wicket away, in cricket some times score boards don't show the exact picture , this guy always plays as per the team's PLANS...even if it means sacrificing his wicket. 

I can give you in writing no captain drops such guys even if they fail as their attitude is perfect for the team.

More over he is 6 ft plus, fields well and has no YoYo Issue's( like raina and rohit have ) ..

these 6 ft Plus batsman can hit Sixes when ever they want to, he is a bit like Kevin peterson, yuvraj , these guys were power hitters and he has the technique to play fast bowlers well, has confidence in plenty( not like shankar)...NO chance of him failing in international cricket.

5 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

He has the tendency to play fast and some times even give his wicket away, in cricket some times score boards don't show the exact picture , this guy always plays as per the team's PLANS...even if it means sacrificing his wicket. 

I can give you in writing no captain drops such guys even if they fail as their attitude is perfect for the team.

More over he is 6 ft plus, fields well and has no YoYo Issue's( like raina and rohit have ) ..

these 6 ft Plus batsman can hit Sixes when ever they want to, he is a bit like Kevin peterson, yuvraj , these guys were power hitters and he has the technique to play fast bowlers well, has confidence in plenty( not like shankar)...NO chance of him failing in international cricket.

Is Iyer really that tall? 

12 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Bowlers did nice work.
Congrats...But ultimately this doesn't mean anything.
Asslicking is the way to go.
I have even heard some of the players have to indulge in unsavoury stuff to get a look in.

You should meet up with @The Unrealist.:p:

Bahoot jamegi dono ki.:five:

Edited by beetle

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

Asslicking is the way to go.

The stuff that kl rahul is suddenly posting in honor of Virat and Anushka  makes one believe so .

Not to mention the almost mandatory sajda to dhoni.

It is pretty sad.

Edited by beetle

20 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

There is always a chance even for a great batsman to fail at that level. 

Quite comfortable Victory for IND A in the end by  100+ runs margin

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

The stuff that kl rahul is suddenly posting in honor of Virat and Anushka  makes one believe so .

It is pretty sad.

Bollywood and Cricket side by side. 

I know, I don't see anyone who is not capable of asskissing making to National Team. Parents should make sure their kids are learning that skill otherwise you won't get chance to display your skills at that level. 

Quite comfortable Victory for IND A in the end by  100+ runs margin
Congrats

I think India's reserve bench is strong enough to win this series.
England Lions seems to have fragile bowling though.
Either their batting clicks or they lose it.

54 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Is Iyer really that tall? 

i think he must be 6ft...not that tall but good enuf ..he is taller than rohit shikhar virat pujara rahane so in comparison to regular batsman he is tall and he is kinda close to hardik pandya in height ..similiar height ,,,i meant hitting sixes becomes a bit easier to tall batsman and if they have good technique , they are bound to progress....he has the attitude of Virat, always wants to score runs of each and every ball not like Murli VJ/Pujara who love to leave balls and feel happy too..this guy feels frustrated when he does not scores of balls so is ideal for ODI/T20 and is not a perfect candidate for TESTS as of now.

Later he may learn how to play in tests but as of now he is not the right candidate for Tests.

1 minute ago, vishalvirsingh said:

All the three Pacers did a good job....See Khaleel's Analysis- i think Most Impressive.

khaleel's both wickets were clean bowled where as Shardul got one lbw,one bowled and one caught...prasidha got one bowled. 

all three spinners were hit and got one wicket each....deepak chahar was rested.

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Plenty of tall batsmen had failed in cricket.Height has nothing to do with your batting skills.And I am not that convinced with his catching.Dropped few dollies already in his short career.And was struggling in SA against their pacers in ODI series.

2 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Mayank is making a case for backup opener duties when we play ulla countries like SL and bang bros.

as of today , i think he is going to give tuf times to Manish Pandey/Shreyas iyer/kedar jadhav/Karthik as when dhoni retires , i think karthik will get to play for a year or so and then rishabh takes over. Some times when one or two batsman are unfit may be Mayank may get a chance to play in the 11 but probably in the middleorder. rahane is no more in consideration for odi and t20.

in odi rohit/shikhar and KL are the three openers so he could always be the 4th one, in some games all the three may get to play.

i think virat and the three openers are going to be our first 4 players and Manish/shreyas/karthik and Mayank would be fighting for the middle order and Dhoni may play for 1 year more as he has some back issue's.

It is pretty sad.

The KL Rahul thing is not exactly asslicking-it is more of a case to give Anushka and Virat a bit more PR.
Asslicking and networking is when talented players are suspiciously dropped and/or forced to join influential managements and hang out with the right people to get their deserved shot at the high level.

Bollywood and Cricket side by side. 
I know, I don't see anyone who is not capable of asskissing making to National Team. Parents should make sure their kids are learning that skill otherwise you won't get chance to display your skills at that level. 
Eventually I do think All the players in the Squad will be selected on the basis of their marketability and not actual talent

19 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Mayank is making a case for backup opener duties when we play ulla countries like SL and bang bros.

He's too blow hot-blow cold kinda batsman.  Not enough quality to be consistent.  We are past the stage where we need Atul Bedades anymore.  Plus its not like he's really scored big runs against top bowlers.  What happened to him in the IPL?

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

He's too blow hot-blow cold kinda batsman.  Not enough quality to be consistent.  We are past the stage where we need Atul Bedades anymore.  Plus its not like he's really scored big runs against top bowlers.  What happened to him in the IPL?

IPL is T20.  He is not suited for T20s.  

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Dinesh Mongia scored 169 against Zimbabwe and got selected for 2003 ODI WC squad ahead of Laxman.  Mayank needs to put up more than a couple of hundreds to improve his streaky feast or famine record, in order to earn a national XI slot.  There are better batsmen than him waiting for a chance at the top of the order in ODIs.  

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Dinesh Mongia scored 169 against Zimbabwe and got selected for 2003 ODI WC squad ahead of Laxman.  Mayank needs to put up more than a couple of hundreds to improve his streaky feast or famine record, in order to earn a national XI slot.  There are better batsmen than him waiting for a chance at the top of the order in ODIs.  

there are no other batsman waiting for opening slots other than Rahul and Mayank.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Why even have A tours anyway. just make all your decisions on IPL form.Forget Ranjis and all other indian tournaments where he was dominant.

Yes... and we should give free run to batsmen like Raina who didn't do a **** in domestic from last 3 to 4 years.
Now he scores a useless fifty against ireland and he gets selected into ODI team

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

Yes... and we should give free run to batsmen like Raina who didn't do a **** in domestic from last 3 to 4 years.
Now he scores a useless fifty against ireland and he gets selected into ODI team

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Mayank is an opener, he can't hack it in the lower middle order anyway.  And 2 wrongs don't make a right.  

16 hours ago, rkt.india said:

thats no reason to throw away ur starts, throwing away starts is not good in any format specially when u bat in top order. Rahane is not a t20 player either but he has converted his starts atleast many times for RR, mayank atleast has a wider range of shots then rahane . Neither was this his 1st IPL 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats no reason to throw away ur starts, throwing away starts is not good in any format specially when u bat in top order. Rahane is not a t20 player either but he has converted his starts atleast many times for RR, mayank atleast has a wider range of shots then rahane . Neither was this his 1st IPL 

T20s are all about scoring quickly.  Rahane does not so does not get out. Mayank does and got out.

Guest, sign in to access all features.