Arjun Tendulkar trains with Team India, gets tips from Shastri

45 minutes ago, figo6762 said:

Arjun reminds me of super fast trundler rp Singh . I suspect he will be in the senior team in 2-3 years . Is it a general practice to fly out u19 bowlers for senior team to practice on ? 

Anyone can bowl to them at the stadium. Just because he is a Tendulkar, he shouldn't be doing that I guess.

2 hours ago, figo6762 said:

Arjun reminds me of super fast trundler rp Singh . I suspect he will be in the senior team in 2-3 years . Is it a general practice to fly out u19 bowlers for senior team to practice on ? 

yes, not just U19, but also U22, and Ranji bowlers are called up as net bowlers. Any local bowler who is good enough can also bowl. Arjun Tendulkar goes to England every year to play there as SRT has a house there. They spend their summers in England.  Last year, He bowled to England batsmen in the nets when he injured Bairstow with a yorker.

Edited by rkt.india

This kid is going to get a lot of abuse for the extra privelages and extra doors that open for him .

I wonder if this will help him in the long run. Does bowling to our national team or others in nets make him a better bowler or does this get him in the eyes of relevant people.Is it worth the questions that are raised about nepotism.

When you have the spot light on you...you have to shine more .

I hope he turns out to be a good player , at least as good as the player whose place he will be given in the team. 

He will be in the Indian team whether he deserves or not . 

Edited by beetle
7 minutes ago, beetle said:

This kid is going to get a lot of abuse for the extra privelages and extra doors that open for him .

I wonder if this will help him in the long run. Does bowling to our national team or others in nets make him a better bowler or does this get him in the eyes of relevant people.Is it worth the questions that are raised about nepotism.

I hope he turns out to be a good player , at least as good as the player whose place he will be given in the team. 

it is not even an extra privilege but it just makes news because he is a Tendulkar.  Several unknown domestic bowlers bowl at the nets to Indian team, not just him.  Did anyone ever say why they are getting the privilege? but his names comes into the news just because he is a Tendulkar.  

41 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Kya hua rkt bhai itni narazgi :laugh: aaj I remember last time bhi you were taking on posters who were commenting on Arjun’s under 19 selection.

I only talk about facts. I wont support if something is actually wrong.  People who criticized his selection for U19 didnt even know he was the highest wicket taker among fast bowlers in Cooch Behar trophy.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

People don't care about 1000 of other net bowlers bowl to Indian team. As it's tendulkar son so few people are out with their usual anti Sachin opinion, nothing surprising.

True.
Talented or not, insiders and products of nepotism never get enough appreciation, especially after the KJo-Kangna debate.
Even the likes of Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor, who are above average in talent department struggles to get appreciation.
Hahaha, I am dead sure Jr.Tendu will be sneaked in as a pace bowling all rounder in place of Hardik Pandya.
I know he is a fast bowler- but Sr.Tendu is a legendary batsman so dono milake all rounder.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

True.
Talented or not, insiders and products of nepotism never get enough appreciation, especially after the KJo-Kangna debate.
Even the likes of Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor, who are above average in talent department struggles to get appreciation.
Hahaha, I am dead sure Jr.Tendu will be sneaked in as a pace bowling all rounder in place of Hardik Pandya.
I know he is a fast bowler- but Sr.Tendu is a legendary batsman so dono milake all rounder.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

he is no where near Indian team for at least 4 years.