OpeningBatsman

India tour of Ireland and England | IND v IRE 1st T20i | The Village, Dublin, Ireland | 20:30 IST | 27th June 2018

India-vs-Ireland.png

Umpiresirl.png&h=25&w=25Mark Hawthorneirl.png&h=25&w=25Roly Black

TV Umpiresirl.png&h=25&w=25Alan Neill

Reserve Umpireirl.png&h=25&w=25Paul Reynolds

Match Refereeeng.png&h=25&w=25Chris Broad

The Indian cricket team is about to begin one of their toughest assignments, which is the tour of England. The team left Indian shores earlier in the week will kick-start their tour in United Kingdom with two T20 Internationals against Ireland before they face the Three Lions. 

Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) has acquired the exclusive media rights to telecast the 2018 India Tour of Ireland. The matches will be broadcast at 8:30 PM IST with English commentary on SONY SIX and SONY SIX HD and Hindi commentary on SONY TEN 3 and SONY TEN 3 HD.

Venue Scoring Pattern

Avg 1st inn score:125

Avg 2nd inn score: 126

Highest Total: 162/5 (20 Ov) by HK vs Afg

Lowest Total:  93/10 (19.4 Ov) by NEP vs PNG

Highest Chased: 162/5 (20 Ov) by HK vs Afg

Lowest Defended: 129/8 (20 Ov) by HK vs IRE

India Squad:

Edited by OpeningBatsman

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Serious non troll question:

Why does the BCCI arrange for games against the likes of Afghanistan and Ireland? Que bono?

Umm...... May be Because Indian team(BCCI ) had not played vs Ireland/Afghanistan in like years.Afghanistan test was scheduled to welcome new test team.Ireland T20s will be good practice just before long ENG tour & also IND has not played vs Ireland in years

ireland will score less than 100 and INDIA will have an easy win...BHuvi will get three and Jasprit bumrah will also get three wickets and may be SID kaul plays...if he plays he is also bound to succeed.

i think one Spinner will be played and Hardik too.

i think BHuvi and Bumrah will compete to prove who is a better bowler and both of these bowlers will be too tuf for irelanders.

SId/Umesh/Hardik will bowl against the MID Order who may try to score slowly but SID or Umesh are too good and will get wickets , provided SID bowls around 140K ( if he gets into under 135K mode then he wud turn into a run stopping bowler only).

against Hardik they may want to Score some runs and will manage to score as well but will end up giving him free wickets.

even the Spinner will enjoy.

indian openers will score the runs in 9 to 10 overs with out any loss.

this is in case we bat second...

if we bat first we will score between 180 to 200 as its a low scoring ground and then we will get them in between 60 to 70 runs.

4 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

ireland will score less than 100 and INDIA will have an easy win...BHuvi will get three and Jasprit bumrah will also get three wickets and may be SID kaul plays...if he plays he is also bound to succeed.

i think one Spinner will be played and Hardik too.

i think BHuvi and Bumrah will compete to prove who is a better bowler and both of these bowlers will be too tuf for irelanders.

SId/Umesh/Hardik will bowl against the MID Order who may try to score slowly but SID or Umesh are too good and will get wickets , provided SID bowls around 140K ( if he gets into under 135K mode then he wud turn into a run stopping bowler only).

against Hardik they may want to Score some runs and will manage to score as well but will end up giving him free wickets.

even the Spinner will enjoy.

indian openers will score the runs in 9 to 10 overs with out any loss.

this is in case we bat second...

if we bat first we will score between 180 to 200 as its a low scoring ground and then we will get them in between 60 to 70 runs.

df612db816c81ec18327a5be924d85ae--astrol

34 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Right playing XI. Right reasons too.

"Pandey's IPL form may go against him"

Pandey shouldn't have been in the T20 squad even. He isn't one of the top 10 Indian T20 batsmen. Never was.

Edited by philcric

13 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Who is telecasting this? hotstar or sony?

India tour of both Ireland/ENG 2018 will be broadcasted by Sony/SonyLiv (online) in India,Sky Sports Cricket/mix/main event in UK,Willow Sports in USA,Fox Sports in AUS  

India tour of both Ireland/ENG 2018 will be broadcasted by Sony/SonyLiv (online) in India,Sky Sports Cricket/mix/main event in UK,Willow Sports in USA,Fox Sports in AUS  

Willow is not confirmed for Ireland series. The app and tv guide doesn't show that and no advertisement also.

Willow is only covering India vs England as of now.

2 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Hope they play Rahul and dump Raina and Pandey.

Hope ?

If they drop Rahul, there would be absolutely no doubt left of bias.

On current form (IPL) and previous T20Is (even though the sample size is smallish) he is the best T20 batsman in Indian lineup. 

Rohit should be dropped on current form. Everyone else performed much better than him in the IPL .. Dhawan, Kohli, Raina, Dhoni, Karthik.

are you *n kiddin me .....serioulsy..rahul out?????  I am done with this moron kohli

are they trying to screw any chance india has next world cup by constantly pushing rahul out and getting ttfs like pandey in...wth is this ,what a joke.

Kohlis is a disgrace as a captain and will forever be the most useless and tactless captain India has had,no matter how much he wins.

seriously explain to me on what basis does pandey make it to the team,the guy who was dropped by Hyderabad,cause he couldnt hit to save his life finds a place in the National team,based on what???

I am almost 100% sure Kohli doesn't want rahul to steal his lime light which he fears dearly....no other thing can explain this.

Edited by RAZPOR

Raina and Rohit ahead of KL Rahul. 

:finger::finger:

Call whatever you want but this is utter disrespectful. Think I am gonna skip today's match. 
So signing up with Bunty didn't bring a spark to Rahul's cricket career apart from a stupid link up and moronic stints in judging beauty contests?
Not a fan but now I feel sad for this guy.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Guest, sign in to access all features.