Jump to content
OpeningBatsman

India tour of Ireland and England | IND v IRE 1st T20i | The Village, Dublin, Ireland | 20:30 IST | 27th June 2018

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Forever Indian said:

Seriously WTF!!! One of the best batsmen this IPL can't get a spot above flops like Rohit, Dhawan and Pandey.

 

All hail Craptain Kohli!

You forgot to mention thaliava and raina. Maybe you should try being an Indian fan and not a csk fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

So signing up with Bunty didn't bring a spark to Rahul's cricket career apart from a stupid link up and moronic stints in judging beauty contests?
Not a fan but now I feel sad for this guy.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
 

This goes beyond Bunty. The reason Kumble was removed was to get Dhoni's old pets back into the team. First Dhawan then Raina and it's only a matter of time before they bring back Jadeja and Ishant int LOIs. I am done with this sh!t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

wow Kohli :facepalm:, this year's IPL's highest Run Scorer doesnt get a chance bt Manish Pandey does :wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

You forgot to mention thaliava and raina. Maybe you should try being an Indian fan and not a csk fan.

Ok, all of them. But Rahul is not a finisher so named only the top 4 bats. Keep the CSK or MI crap out, as IPL season is over.

 

Also FYI I have long been calling for Dhoni to be dropped from T20s and ODIs and have been arguing with @rkt.india in another thread questioning Raina's selection as he can't even play Brathwaite's short balls.

Edited by Forever Indian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Kohli makes everything possible :adore:

a grade moron this guy as a captain,sooner we get rid of him the better ,or we ll have to witness many more final losses cause he wants to play his friends...like a fkn 5 year old brat. Rahul should just punch his chimpanzee face and leave and play for some other team for good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forever Indian said:

Ok, all of them. But Rahul is not a finisher so named only the top 4 bats. Keep the CSK or MI crap out, as IPL season is over.

 

Also FYI I have long been calling for Dhoni to be dropped from T20s and ODIs and have been fighting in another thread questioning Raina's selection as he can't even play Brathwaite's short balls.

Well next time don't leave those names out and you wont be called out. IPL season may be over but it's apparent team selections are based on IPL so we are free to discuss if it relates to IPL. I know you are a csk fan and you conveniently left out two names who are a bigger disgrace in t20s so called you out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, construction430 said:

How old are you? Can you even **** without thinking of CSK and its players?

It's apparent csk fluking IPL 2018 have had influence on selections for national team. It was a disgrace they were only banned for 2 years. Should have been lifetime. At least out international team would  have been saved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Well next time don't leave those names out and you wont be called out. IPL season may be over but it's apparent team selections are based on IPL so we are free to discuss if it relates to IPL. I know you are a csk fan and you conveniently left out two names who are a bigger disgrace in t20s so called you out. 

Do whatever crap you want, no point arguing with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

It's apparent csk fluking IPL 2018 have had influence on selections for national team. It was a disgrace they were only banned for 2 years. Should have been lifetime. At least out international team would  have been saved. 

What about S*it sharma still finding his place in the XI? It seems he is the reason KL Rahul is being spared from Indian cricket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the reason captains should be chosen based on actual ability to captain and not because you are very good in one of the disciplines,i mean who would want this moron kohli as a captain for even a mohalla team let alone the Indian team.Disgraceful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cowboysfan said:

I dont care if Rahul doent play any matches before the Tests,i dont trust him to stay healthy.  and its a freaking 5 match test series too

The way this is going ,dont worry ,,he wont be playing anything before the 4 th test and by then it ll be too late.:giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

doesn't raina and dhoni play for csk......both deserve no place , also manish pandey is a bitcch.

Selecting Raina over KL Rahul made no sense to me either. Kohli needs Dhoni to baby sit him if india is to stand any chance at World Cup 19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Its so tough to become passionate Indian fans due to these crap selections. Eng, Pak, SA etc all giving chances to young players. And here we are benching a batsman like Rahul and playing Raina. Thinking about likes of Pant, Shah or Gill is a blasphemy

and rahul isnt getting younger and we are probably going to waste his talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×