OpeningBatsman

India tour of Ireland and England | IND v IRE 1st T20i | The Village, Dublin, Ireland | 20:30 IST | 27th June 2018

6 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

ikr...  we are going to get wrecked with this moron at helm... maybe anushka is making the selections cause this guy has a nut for a brain.

I know we dislike Pakistan, but credit where due. Their team selection and giving opportunities to youngsters are much better than ours. Kohli works like a corporate bureaucracy...seniors get first preference irrespective of skills. Its a hallmark of a poor captain.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I know we dislike Pakistan, but credit where due. Their team selection and giving opportunities to youngsters are much better than ours. Kohli works like a corporate bureaucracy...seniors get first preference irrespective of skills. Its a hallmark of a poor captain.

he is the worst captain we have ever had by a big margin,...the only reason we still do well is because we have have a good team going around.

he is the worst captain we have ever had by a big margin,...the only reason we still do well is because we have have a good team going around.
He is not suitable for captaincy...we only win because our bowlers are half decent
But that too only in Bilaterals...we will never win another tourney under Kohli except that Farcical Asia Cup.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

too early kohli will retire at 40 so not before 37
Haha it is true.
Kohli,Dhawan, Sharma, Dhoni...even Raina or Pandeyji will not retire before 40 so all the other cricketers in the domestics will have to suck their thumbs if they are a pure batsman.

18 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I dont care if Rahul doent play any matches before the Tests,i dont trust him to stay healthy.  and its a freaking 5 match test series too

Rahul isnt even sure to play tests. Dhawan and Vijay will start and when Dhawan flops Rahul will be in.

This goes beyond Bunty. The reason Kumble was removed was to get Dhoni's old pets back into the team. First Dhawan then Raina and it's only a matter of time before they bring back Jadeja and Ishant int LOIs. I am done with this sh!t. 

I understand.
That entire Kumble fiasco was actually orchestrated by Dhoni and not Kohli.
And then the blame entirely went to Kohli.
I am completely sure Dhoni is still the shadow captain of Team India LOIs.
Shikhar Dhawan is a good enough player so don't mind him LOL.
But the other 3 are idiotic.
Yuvi will make a grand comeback to in WC19

8 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I understand.
That entire Kumble fiasco was actually orchestrated by Dhoni and not Kohli.
And then the blame entirely went to Kohli.
I am completely sure Dhoni is still the shadow captain of Team India LOIs.
Shikhar Dhawan is a good enough player so don't mind him LOL.
But the other 3 are idiotic.
Yuvi will make a grand comeback to in WC19

You'd have to be blind and stupid to believe that dhoni is not behind most of these decisions.

You'd have to be blind and stupid to believe that dhoni is not behind most of these decisions.

Exactly.
If there is one guy that Kohli forfeits his ego to, it is Dhoni.
Infact, as much as I dislike him as a player, Rohit Sharma is the better captain(atleast LOI).
That guy actually has a spine unlike Kohli who leans on to Dhoni whenever he gets into a problem.
And this is the exact reason Kohli got selected as captain ahead of Sharma or other better guys in the team.
He is exactly a guy who can be controlled discreetly by Dhoni.
And poor Kohli thinks himself as Narendra Modi and Dhoni as his Amit Shah.
But the funky thing is , Dhoni actually doesn't have Kohli's back.
In the time of crisis, he (and Shastri)quitely pushes Kohli in the heat and flees even though they were equally responsible.
We saw how the blame of shuttling out Kumble went entirely to Kohli while Dhoni escaped unscathed.
Dhoni will ensure he will get all creds if Kohli manages to win a tourney, but will put the blame on Kohli if they lose.

Guest, sign in to access all features.