Rahul Gandhi-isms....

FischerTal

My taau passed away earlier this year,  he was confined to the hospital bed in the final days when relatives including me came to pay him a visit/cheer him up. On one occasion he looked at us youngsters (me and my cousins) and said that he could die a content man because he wouldn't have to see the ignominy of Pappu as Indian PM...ofc it was said in jest but imagine the trauma this idiotic clown has caused to well meaning citizens when he occupies the minds of dying men...dying people generally think about God/relatives/friends/life. But such is the horror of this Shehzada, truly the day Rahul Gandhi becomes PM it will be even more ominous then Timur's visit to Delhi. And we will see him as Indian PM one day going by past trends :((.

Edited by Gollum

22 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I vaguely remember before BJP IT cell came into effect, Rahul Gandhi had a huge female fanbase and was widely venerated as eligible bachelor and ladkiyon ki deewana all around.
How times change and table turns around.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Now don't lie Urmi , we know you had a massive crush on the swashbuckling, suave, refined and charming Prince of Venetia that our young Rahul is.

8 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I vaguely remember before BJP IT cell came into effect, Rahul Gandhi had a huge female fanbase and was widely venerated as eligible bachelor and ladkiyon ki deewana all around.
How times change and table turns around.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Rahul was everything good till he opened his mouth. He spoke and it cleared that he really just is a fool.

Edited by someone