Can pujara ever do this???

58 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

flattest of the pitch and below average attack. Yes Dravid's was great ,but Pujara too has 200 against Aussies though at home but then this Adelaide pitch was far easier to bat than what we get at home.

i guess...then i'll have to post dravid's 3 centuries in   eng in 2011 tour.....let alone 3 centuries,if pujara score more than 0 or 1 cent....i'll  eat my hat.

19 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

i guess...then i'll have to post dravid's 3 centuries in   eng in 2011 tour.....let alone 3 centuries,if pujara score more than 0 or 1 cent....i'll  eat my hat.

you should have originally posted 3 centuries England to show what Dravid could and not Adelaide one because Adelaide was flatter than most Indian pitches.  In fact, not many batsmen could do what Dravid did in 2011, not just Pujara.  not even Kohli, Rahane can do that.  it is a futile exercise to compare two different players who play similar roles but have different strengths and weaknesses.

Iolwut, granted Pujara is no Dravid

but Dravid came in after propably one of India’s best opening pair and  an all time great Sehwag

Sehwag-Gambhir combo averaged 50+ and scored at 4 rpo, they stayed longer at crease

Pujara comes in behind two noobs as openers, Dhawan and Vijay combo partnership have been averaging in mid-30s in last 4 years, 

Dhawan-Vijay are one of the worst opening pairs currently going around, even Pakistan have better reliable openers

A good opening pair need to average 50plus.

India’s entire top 3 needs to be retired, to remain No.1 selectors need to be ruthless and snip out any signs of weakness early on

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

you should have originally posted 3 centuries England to show what Dravid could and not Adelaide one because Adelaide was flatter than most Indian pitches

just to burst ur bubble- when pujara was provided with flat batting pancakes in aus in 2015.....he averaged 30 odd...with only one half century.......:phehe::phehe::phehe::phehe:..lmao ........why didn't pujara perform in aus on 450-550 runs highways?????????

1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

The Thread is about Pujara Playing as good and Innings that you have mentioned in the OP...not some other Innings. If it was so then why would you not quote it in the first place?

As I said...not good at Analysing stuff...

that pitch on pujara played didn't had even half pace or bounce than adelaide......i think u are challenged or something....bounce and carry is a requirement for takiing nicks behind wicket......both cases did not have seam or swing, but in india - pace or bounce was also missing.

again i said....don't teach me analyzing ......

1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

The Thread is about Pujara Playing as good and Innings that you have mentioned in the OP...not some other Innings. If it was so then why would you not quote it in the first place?

As I said...not good at Analysing stuff...

agar tu moderator na hota...toh, teri yahin keh ke leta.....