Sign in to follow this  
PSB_Zone

KL Rahul and Karthik left out of first T20I against Ireland

I used to call DK a mental midget but seeing how he has done for KKR it is clear that the constant chopping and changing and using him only as a stop gap player for 2 or 3 matches made him like that. Pretty sure he will be given one match in the whole series and if he fails will be dropped..  Based on nidhahas and IPL this guy should have been given at least 10 consecutive matches ..

23 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Should have been the second name on paper after Kohli, and now has become the 12th man.

I would should have been first name on IPL form. 

It's absolute shame that Rahul is left out. This team selection is 100%proof that socks licking is the only way one can find a place in indian side.

It's total disgrace that Raina is playing ahead of Rahul. Some might argue that Rahul is not no 4 batsmen. But yet, he can do 100 times better than Raina.

Raina should be master of licking to find a place with his disgusting form. Even he will not find a place in Afghanistan team. But thanks to indian management, he found it in indian team.

PS : Best T20 being Jos butler.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

WTF feel bad for this guy and even KDK. Esp Rahul he is a generational talent, the guy can be an other Kohli and they are wasting him. They dont seem to want  an other fabulous middle order ? These guys both can be the next Ganguly/Sachin and Sachin/Dravid together..its a travesty.

1 hour ago, velu said:

this is beyond pathetic

Esp because of opportunity lost. With a very good middle order this time with a bowling lineup that they have they can finally put a team that can win everywhere and the window of opportunty is now. They have to develop Rahul into a main stay alongside kohli.

48 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

"Team India did not need services of KL and DK." - Virat has clarified in the post-match presentation that they will get a go in the 2nd T20I.

any video link ???? wud like to see the whole video to see in what context he said that 

Coz he isnt bejan daruwala who knew what exactly will happen in the match before selecting the team

Virat Kohli: I can't complain about anything today. Opening combination was excellent. The last over bowled by Ireland was terrific. Great effort by Rohit and Shikhar to put us in a good position. And good strikes from MS, Raina and Pandya in the end. Bowlers did a clinical job too. We have already announced that apart from the opening combination we are going to do a lot of experiments in the middle order. We are going to be flexible in the next few T20s. We will look to throw in guys when the situation requires them to come in and try to surprise the opposition. It presents the opportunity for the batsmen who couldn't get the opportunity to bat. The guys who couldn't get a chance today will get an opportunity in the next match. The guys had a great time in IPL but they need to get time in the middle here too. The team management decided to give a go to everyone in the squad. The guys are fine with this decision. We are looking to give everyone game-time and want them to portray the qualities they possess because many guys go on tour and never get an opportunity to play.

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Virat Kohli: I can't complain about anything today. Opening combination was excellent. The last over bowled by Ireland was terrific. Great effort by Rohit and Shikhar to put us in a good position. And good strikes from MS, Raina and Pandya in the end. Bowlers did a clinical job too. We have already announced that apart from the opening combination we are going to do a lot of experiments in the middle order. We are going to be flexible in the next few T20s. We will look to throw in guys when the situation requires them to come in and try to surprise the opposition. It presents the opportunity for the batsmen who couldn't get the opportunity to bat. The guys who couldn't get a chance today will get an opportunity in the next match. The guys had a great time in IPL but they need to get time in the middle here too. The team management decided to give a go to everyone in the squad. The guys are fine with this decision. We are looking to give everyone game-time and want them to portray the qualities they possess because many guys go on tour and never get an opportunity to play.

but whats the need of so much chopping n changes, why dnt u mark ur players n back them. What point does it serve to give anyone 1-2 games n then drop him be its manish or rahul its unfair on anyone

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

but whats the need of so much chopping n changes, why dnt u mark ur players n back them. What point does it serve to give anyone 1-2 games n then drop him be its manish or rahul its unfair on anyone

He and the cheerleader do the same in test matches as well.