Indian Army releases footage of 2016 surgical strikes.

FischerTal

and you cant see a sh1t in this video . :laugh:

so now UAVs added into the "story". looks like UAVs had Potato instead of night visions high resolution cameras. 

btw, everyone knws they gonna release it sooner or later.. heres the link.

https://www.firstpost.com/india/army-recording-fake-exercises-as-evidence-for-pok-surgical-strikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html

12 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

so now UAVs added into the "story". looks like UAVs had Potato instead of night visions high resolution cameras. 

https://www.firstpost.com/india/army-recording-fake-exercises-as-evidence-for-pok-surgical-strikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html

I have seen the same reaction on OBL, on Drone attacks, on war lost against India. Same response. You guys need to do better than this. If you want to see sh1t then watch SRK or SK movies. You will see lot of it. 

I think India should stop bothering about proofs and all. Just like OBL, we should make offering to Arabian sea. Shoot the idiots and offer to sharks in Arabian sea. end of story. nothing happened.

Edited by dial_100

9 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Engineer Rashid is a pro Pak, pro separatist, pro terror, anti India clown...no sane person in India takes his blabbering seriously. Only people who take him seriously are those who cry conspiracy/false flag over 9/11, Osama's death in Pakistan, 26/11 etc. 

46 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

your ass is burning... we know... now go run to PDF and engage in the jihadi circle jerk. 

44 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Engineer Rashid is a pro Pak, pro separatist, pro terror, anti India clown...no sane person in India takes his blabbering seriously. Only people who take him seriously are those who cry conspiracy/false flag over 9/11, Osama's death in Pakistan, 26/11 etc. 

@Gollum @dial_100 ignore the IQ deficient jihadi troll. his countrymen still believe in cars that run on water. whenever pakistani claim anything as fake... show them these newspaper clippings of Dawn in the month of December in  1971.... till 14 December 1971 Pakistani army was mazboot then came the ugly surprise........what happens on 16 December 1971 is known to everyone ..... they think they are the only ones who can cross a 250 km porous LoC but somehow Indian army can't do the same thing to them. to cut it short, these people are pathological liars and their army is an even bigger bunch of pathological liars+ perennial illiterates. 

http://www.docstrangelove.com/2008/12/16/the-last-days-of-united-pakistan/ 

Edited by FischerTal

Hope this story runs whole week. Time to hang dry sections of Congressis, Commies, AAPtards, Libtards etc who relentlessly propagated the ISI version. These snakes expose their gutter mentality every single day but what they did post surgical strikes was unpardonable, time to humiliate them. No compromise over national security, criticize BJP/RSS all you want but Armed Forces/Paramilitary pe ungli uthaya toh cheer ke rakh denge....Indian democracy has survived because of their discipline, sacrifice, benevolence and unlimited patience/tolerance. All countries who got freedom in the 40s-60s period had bouts of military coups and junta dictatorship...India is the sole exception. 

@FischerTal Not just the usual suspects there are snakes in BJP's backyard and they (BJP/RSS) are no holy saints either. Arun Shourie may no longer be a party member but Naresh Agrawal (then SP) who mocked the operation and frequently abused/insulted our bravehearts is a BJP leader now. It boils my blood to see that b@stard being given certificate of patriotism just because of change in political allegiance, can a leopard ever hide its spots?

Edited by Gollum

If Modi-Shah put electoral prospects over patriotic duty, I'll lose all respect for them....I expect a few heads to roll in the coming days starting with Agrawal . BJP must admit its mistake and apologize to the nation with folded hands. Just like its PDP tie up it made a blunder in inducting this useless  SOB and Shah-Modi very well knew the character they were dealing with just like they knew the PDP ideology beforehand. Shocking on their part but this is the opportune time to make the necessary correction and apologize for their folly/arrogance/betrayal. If they can't do that they have no right to criticize the likes of Rahul Gandhi, Sandeep Dikshit, Kejriwal....

If the process of cleanup in BJP ranks doesn't materialize in the coming days, India is in deep trouble. If not Modi then who?

What was I supposed to see in the video. Everyone else here saw surgical strike happening? 

That said I will always defend our surgical strikes as it was the first time it felt masculine to be Indian. Doesn't matter if actually happened or not, he who barks loudest wins and we have 1.2B barking. 

11 hours ago, KaushikfromDelhi said:

What was I supposed to see in the video. Everyone else here saw surgical strike happening? 

That said I will always defend our surgical strikes as it was the first time it felt masculine to be Indian. Doesn't matter if actually happened or not, he who barks loudest wins and we have 1.2B barking. 

What part of Delhi are you from?

I see nothing wrong with what @KeyboardWarrior said. I mean there enough goons inside our country like Rahul Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal, Digvijay Singh etc. mocked surgical strikes and called its fake. So its obvious Pakistani's will call it fake too. Congress/Siculars/JNU retards within India are our biggest enemy and not Pakistan.

On 6/28/2018 at 1:28 AM, dial_100 said:

I have seen the same reaction on OBL, on Drone attacks, on war lost against India. Same response. You guys need to do better than this. If you want to see sh1t then watch SRK or SK movies. You will see lot of it. 

I think India should stop bothering about proofs and all. Just like OBL, we should make offering to Arabian sea. Shoot the idiots and offer to sharks in Arabian sea. end of story. nothing happened.

thre was no surgical strike, thats why you have our response. next time just try to do the real surgical strike. okay ?

so we wont give you response. ;)

On 6/28/2018 at 1:31 AM, Gollum said:

On 6/28/2018 at 2:03 AM, FischerTal said:

your ass is burning... we know... now go run to PDF and engage in the jihadi circle jerk. 

No, my ass is not burning becoz surgical strike never happend. 

yup i may go to PDF, but do you even know who owns the IDF ? just try to find out.  :P 

On 6/28/2018 at 2:12 AM, FischerTal said:

@Gollum @dial_100 ignore the IQ deficient jihadi troll. his countrymen still believe in cars that run on water. whenever pakistani claim anything as fake... show them these newspaper clippings of Dawn in the month of December in  1971.... till 14 December 1971 Pakistani army was mazboot then came the ugly surprise........what happens on 16 December 1971 is known to everyone ..... they think they are the only ones who can cross a 250 km porous LoC but somehow Indian army can't do the same thing to them. to cut it short, these people are pathological liars and their army is an even bigger bunch of pathological liars+ perennial illiterates. 

http://www.docstrangelove.com/2008/12/16/the-last-days-of-united-pakistan/ 

same old crap of 71, dont be so proud of your backstabbing skills. btw its 2018 budy. 

On 6/29/2018 at 3:05 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

I see nothing wrong with what @KeyboardWarrior said. I mean there enough goons inside our country like Rahul Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal, Digvijay Singh etc. mocked surgical strikes and called its fake. So its obvious Pakistani's will call it fake too. Congress/Siculars/JNU retards within India are our biggest enemy and not Pakistan.

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

thre was no surgical strike, thats why you have our response. next time just try to do the real surgical strike. okay ?

so we wont give you response. ;)

No, my ass is not burning becoz surgical strike never happend. 

yup i may go to PDF, but do you even know who owns the IDF ? just try to find out.  :P 

same old crap of 71, dont be so proud of your backstabbing skills. btw its 2018 budy. 

fire from RPG and MMG now became artillery fire....... are you people born retarded? :facepalm:

keep denying it, we will keep doing over and over again. in fact, Pakistani army blood is really cheap. even when they die a dog's death, your army claims they died in a road accident or had a heart attack :)

here is a classic case- a Military Intelligence officer serving in PoK mysteriously dies in a road accident........... you can believe the BS your army puts out but the rest of the world use this beautiful thing called logic and can put 2 and 2 together and see that this bhikhari captain of yours got roasted by Indian army on the LoC. so again i know your ass is burning.... go join Lal topi and beat your chests together but this bhikari captain is never coming back and neither are the porks roasted in the surgical strike. 

Edited by FischerTal

4 hours ago, FischerTal said:

fire from RPG and MMG now became artillery fire....... are you people born retarded? 

looks like modisim gt in your head. Its your own people from army who are claiming it. try to read again.

keep denying it, we will keep doing over and over again. in fact, Pakistani army blood is really cheap. even when they die a dog's death, your army claims they died in a road accident or had a heart attack :)

here is a classic case- a Military Intelligence officer serving in PoK mysteriously dies in a road accident........... you can believe the BS your army puts out but the rest of the world use this beautiful thing called logic and can put 2 and 2 together and see that this bhikhari captain of yours got roasted by Indian army on the LoC.

count the dead bodies of your soldiers after the so called "surgical strikes" till this day. you will get your answer,and we even dont need to cross the LOC to do it. kashmiris are doing it for us. :)

and on LOC we hit back hard more thn you can think of. wana see some video of cremation ? 

Enjoy-

Image result for us tow missile

so again i know your ass is burning....

Nope. still not burning. becoz surgical strike never happend. btw we dont do the cremation. its your THING. 

go join Lal topi and beat your chests together but this bhikari captain is never coming back and neither are the porks roasted in the surgical strike. 

Shame on you, what kind of up bringing you had ? never ever abused your Gods, ok Kido ? 

Varaha-

Related image

Image result for hindu god varaha

Image result for hindu god varaha

read the Bold parts.

now behave yourself. or next time i wont.