Ind batting not looking equipped for the upcoming Batathon

SK_IH

Eng batting is playing at another level at the moment, they have no slower starters like Rohit , Dhoni and even the lower middle order is way superior to Ind.

At most Dhawan and Kohli are the match winners in this side , as we dont like to play KL Rahul for some odd reasons. Rohit will chip in when he converts his slow starts in 1-2 match.

In a nutshell, I am not looking forward to the carnage., with all hopes pinned on two wristys

54 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Also we have added to our troubles by selecting Raina, who can easily be restricted with short bowling, moronic selectors

Even the mediocre Bangladeshi bowlers were seen bouncing out that crippled lefty,such is the level of mediocrity the selection panel has adopted in recent times,at times they are losing this on purpose, what could be the purpose? lest it is all about Retaining the Ragged Brand value 

13 minutes ago, beetle said:

Getting whitewashed will probably not be such a bad result.

It might help bring about some changes before WC.

Short term loss but long time gain.

India will probably whitewash England in ODIs or England will win 1 matches in each format at best. 

These English batters will surrender meekly to Chahal and Kuldeep. 

20 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

India will probably whitewash England in ODIs or England will win 1 matches in each format at best. 

this is likely to happen... and hope kuldeep and chahal  do well.. dont want to see ashwin in the team again

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

Eng batting is playing at another level at the moment, they have no slower starters like Rohit , Dhoni and even the lower middle order is way superior to Ind.

At most Dhawan and Kohli are the match winners in this side , as we dont like to play KL Rahul for some odd reasons. Rohit will chip in when he converts his slow starts in 1-2 match.

In a nutshell, I am not looking forward to the carnage., with all hopes pinned on two wristys

Roy- dhawan ( dhawan is better)

bairstrow- rohit ( rohit is better)

Hales- kohli (not even a comparison, kohli is miles ahead)

Root vs Rahul/iyer/karthik (if rahul plays he is better, iyer no way, karthik - only god knws which way the pendulam will swing)

Butler- dhoni (butler wins here, remains to be seen how much dhoni will narrow the distance)

Morgan- Raina/karthik ( morgan better then raina, with karthik again dnt knw which side of bed he ll wakeup)

Moeen ali vs pandya ( hardik at 7 is way better then moeen)

I dnt see the reason to worry to much, they may have players who start well but someone like rohit goes on a level of carnage that no other can 

41 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

i doubt pitches will offer them turn like in SA, also indian team lacks 6th bowling option which is very important on pattas. I dnt see a whitewash 

52 minutes ago, beetle said:

Getting whitewashed will probably not be such a bad result.

It might help bring about some changes before WC.

Short term loss but long time gain.

I think that if Indian " selectors" can think bringing back Raina  to tour England and not playing Rahul is a forward thinking move towards a WC 12 months away then you know really deep down nothing is going to change.

If India do win the world cup it will be not because of the Indian system set up but inspite of it. 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Root vs Rahul/iyer/karthik (if rahul plays he is better, iyer no way, karthik - only god knws which way the pendulam will swing)

Butler- dhoni (butler wins here, remains to be seen how much dhoni will narrow the distance)

Morgan- Raina/karthik ( morgan better then raina, with karthik again dnt knw which side of bed he ll wakeup)

I dnt see the reason to worry to much, they may have players who start well but someone like rohit goes on a level of carnage that no other can 

Bairstow since he's started opening is on a different level. He's certainly better than Rohit right now. 

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

roy = dhawan

baisrtwo>rohit lol

hales< kohli

root vs who ,we dont even know rahul will play or not , anyways root is better than any idn at no.4

butler > dhoni

morgan> raina

moeen>pandya, its a tougie but moeen is slightly better

there are atleast 3 superior batsman in eng lineup especially lower middle order which will be the difference between the sides

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Bairstow since he's started opening is on a different level. He's certainly better than Rohit right now. 

n what happened right now that rohit has become bad

Rohit will have to face eng bowler which i think doesnt have much 

Baitstrow has to face better bowler

A set rohit sharma on patta will cause more damage then even the best batsman kohli 

25 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Only if Rahul and Karthik play ahead of Iyer and Raina

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i doubt pitches will offer them turn like in SA, also indian team lacks 6th bowling option which is very important on pattas. I dnt see a whitewash 

Still they won't be posting 300 that easily. Anything around 320 will be chased easily.

If India bat first, team will easily get 330+ and choke English batsmen with wickets (not with RR).

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

n what happened right now that rohit has become bad

Rohit will have to face eng bowler which i think doesnt have much 

Baitstrow has to face better bowler

A set rohit sharma on patta will cause more damage then even the best batsman kohli 

Says who? Rohit is what he was - a useful FTB who nonetheless wastes powerplays time and again. It's Bairstow who's gone to a different level since he started opening.