I know what to expect in England: Ashwin

20 hours ago, SK_IH said:

One of the biggest bakchods of recent times,I ll like to play Kuldeep over him,I have lost respect for him since that leg spin nonsense in IPL

in an era where international team captain have come flat out and lied about tampering, the atrocious behavior we saw from BD team after beating SL in a T20 game, even afghan players in there first test spoke how they have a better spin attack that ours and Ashwin is whom you find B******.

5 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

5 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Yes he has done well at home I know that but let him perform the same way overseas plus this guy always brings in Csk thing in every posts seems for him rest of the players are useless barring Csk players who are in the Indian squad.

16 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Yes he has done well at home I know that but let him perform the same way overseas plus this guy always brings in Csk thing in every posts seems for him rest of the players are useless barring Csk players who are in the Indian squad.

Lol Ashwin? I thought he is king of the north. 

On 6/30/2018 at 5:28 PM, Khota said:

Look at the sense of entitlement by a person who does not deserve to be in the team. 

with you on this... this guy likes to paint himself as some kind of "intellectual-yet- oh so street".. constantly trying to be in the limelight... has a relentless pr machine churning out cringeworthy stuff.. 

On 6/30/2018 at 3:04 PM, Gollum said:

Good to hear, I am sure India's greatest matchwinner of all time will do well against a team with 7-8 lefties. Only hope catchers support him and not screw him over like they did in SA. His runs down the order will be vital. Kuldeep should play in Australia but this series must feature Ash/Jaddu.

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk

Agree about Soth Africa part but apart from home he has been rubbish overseas.Lets hope he does well in England.

49 minutes ago, The Unrealist said:

Agree about Soth Africa part but apart from home he has been rubbish overseas.Lets hope he does well in England.

WI, Lanka, Bangladesh are home?

He has much better stats in Australia than other world class visiting offies of the last 2 decades namely Murali, Bhajji, Swann, Ajmal...and 3 of those had suspect actions. He outbowled Lyon in 2014-15 in the 3 tests they went H2H, without him we would have lost SCG test and surrendered 0-3. 

In England his bowling average is 32-33 in 2 tests where we got destroyed.

In NZ he has never bowled.

Can't understand the hate he gets here on ICF, so much fake news and refusal to count dropped catches while judging bowlers...an Indian superstar batsman gets a bad umpiring call and we will hear about it for the next 20 years. Maybe some can't stomach the fact that he already has more MOS than SRT and Kohli combined in 1/5th of the matches. We have always downplayed our bowlers, Srinath and Kumble too unjustly received lots of flak in their playing days for their overseas performances. If we don't respect our bowlers, we can't expect bowling culture to change. Batsmen have *ed up much worse than bowlers overseas yet they are always pampered and protected from censure.  Between 1986 and 2001 we won no test in SENA countries and our only 3 overseas wins were in Colombo, Dhaka and Bulawayo. If you check the match reports/scorecards you will find that batsmen failed to justify their reputation costing us some big scalps....but commentators were mum about spinelessness of the rockstars, bowlers were easy prey. 

Edited by Gollum
5 hours ago, sriniwu said:

with you on this... this guy likes to paint himself as some kind of "intellectual-yet- oh so street".. constantly trying to be in the limelight... has a relentless pr machine churning out cringeworthy stuff.. 

There is a perception out there about him being so good. he was the worst spinner in CT. I have no clue why he merits a slot.