Jasprit Bumrah has been ruled out of T20I and ODI series against England

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

m asking u since ur making claim

Captains have and kohli himself has done that 

So who is the player ur talking about??? i want to knw ???

Everyone saw Kohli backed ,Siraj , Khejroliya in RCB,infact he was regularly backing them.He must have got his choices but he is so dumb that he cant over ride the management's decision..I believe he would have had Siraj on board..

7 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Everyone saw Kohli backed ,Siraj , Khejroliya in RCB,infact he was regularly backing them.He must have got his choices but he is so dumb that he cant over ride the management's decision..I believe he would have had Siraj on board..

those guys arent even on A-tour, if they were his choices why arent they on A-tour ???? Someone like Khaleel is who warmed benches for SRH almost whole season 

Khejoriliya was dropped in few games only , what backing??????

He made siraj warm benches for almost an year ???

Just becoz someone plays for franchise doesnt mean he is ur choice, in franchise u dnt get players of ur choice mostly....at times its whats left . N khejoliya n Siraj were selected in RCB becoz of NEhra .  Kohli didnt show gr8 faith in siraj when he played for India

Matalb keyoboard diya hia to kuch bhi likhoge , thoda fact to check kr lo 

N if u knw a bit of kohli as captain he will always go for experienced one- so thakur has a better chance then chahar who is doing well on A-tour  , i wnt be shocked if shami comes in as replacement

Apni hypcorisy apne pass rakho, if kaul got selected after doing well for SRH n India its proper selection. IF chahar gets selected after doing well in IPL n India thats CSK quota. 

Matalb CSK ke liye khelo , acha karlo selection hoga to reaosn politics hogi.

Then why isnt jadeja, bhajji in the squad ??? why wasnt radyu given another chance in yo-yo like rohit??

Before claiming anything get ur facts-just 1st go n confirm which player kohli wanted so badly ???? then say something......counter krne ke liye kuch bhi mat bakko 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
24 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Siraj has been ordinary I understand he played couple of T20 games but he is a run leaking machine.It will be Thakur for sure who will replace Bumrah.

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Siraj has been ordinary I understand he played couple of T20 games but he is a run leaking machine.It will be Thakur for sure who will replace Bumrah.

thats not the point he wants to make , they just want to criticise thakur n chahar being on radar coz they play for CSK 

Without even checking that same chahar has been doing well in England for India-A and did well in IPL to, whereas siraj has flopped

M not in favour of neither selection but not becoz they play for CSK but we need a diff kind of bowler. But i can understand why they are on radar since thakur has been with squad in last 2 yrs and chahar has been doing well on A-tour 

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Out and out fast bowler is needed against this batting might,but they won't think out of the box by selecting any  one  of these Mavi,Khaleel,PRASIDH

These guys are rookies and are going to get hammered on typical english ODI pitches of today.Trundler or not one requires smart bowlers on such pitches with variations.If there is an out and out fast bowler then he better be one of the best or he is going to get more hammered because they are usually sprayguns.

Both Bumrah and Bhuvi are smart bowlers. Bumrah's absence will be a huge loss.

Edited by Pollack
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats not the point he wants to make , they just want to criticise thakur n chahar being on radar coz they play for CSK 

Without even checking that same chahar has been doing well in England for India-A and did well in IPL to, whereas siraj has flopped

M not in favour of neither selection but not becoz they play for CSK but we need a diff kind of bowler. But i can understand why they are on radar since thakur has been with squad in last 2 yrs and chahar has been doing well on A-tour 

Thakur to be honest looks ordinary not a fan of his selection but he will obviously be there and I am no Dhoni bhakt but if he is the one that makes all the selections then Kohli as I said is spineless yes man who is just there as a dummy captain he should protest and just leave and say he has no say in the selections.

Just now, Switchblade said:

Thakur to be honest looks ordinary not a fan of his selection but he will obviously be there and I am no Dhoni bhakt but if he is the one that makes all the selections then Kohli as I said is spineless yes man who is just there as a dummy captain he should protest and just leave and say he has no say in the selections.

neither am i a fan of thakur 

or in favour of chahar for bumrah, had injury been of bhuvi i still wud have thought about chahar

Dnt think so dhoni is making calls , he wud be offering suggestion like seniors in Past.

We dnt have to look beyond RCB to knw that stupidity in captaincy exist with kohli , and every passing day his poor decision are growing 

About backups i think selectors take call n they consult dravid since he is coaching India-A and players have been coming throught that route only so high chances they will ask dravid again since India-A is in England only. 

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Though not a fan of trundlers but Siddharth Kaul might be a good option. But needs to start with Umesh. If Umesh fails Kaul gets in.

if u start with umesh , we basically are left with bhuvi only in death 

As umesh is bad in death. Actually kaul might be a better option as he can bowl with both new n old ball. 

This tour also might give an indication to look at kaul for future or not 

14 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

No buddy Im not advocating his selection ,someone here asked me does Kohli have a choice?who is his choice?I responded to that never said about how Siraj has been performing....but being a 50 over he cant do worse than Thakur,Chahar.This is the format where he should have been tried

Just now, Suhaan said:

No buddy Im not advocating his selection ,someone here asked me does Kohli have a choice?who is his choice?I responded to that never said about how Siraj has been performing....but being a 50 over he cant do worse than Thakur,Chahar.This is the format where he should have been tried

Agreed i rate siraj highly then chahar n thakur 

But are u sure siraj is kohli choice???

Are u sure only kohli takes that decision ??? Coz selectors n dravid a huge a role to play in such cases 

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

They will go with Thakur due to his experience.I think if he was tried here and if he would have leaked runs then it might affect his confidence better to try him against West indies during the home series.

39 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

those guys arent even on A-tour, if they were his choices why arent they on A-tour ???? Someone like Khaleel is who warmed benches for SRH almost whole season 

Khejoriliya was dropped in few games only , what backing??????

He made siraj warm benches for almost an year ???

Just becoz someone plays for franchise doesnt mean he is ur choice, in franchise u dnt get players of ur choice mostly....at times its whats left . N khejoliya n Siraj were selected in RCB becoz of NEhra .  Kohli didnt show gr8 faith in siraj when he played for India

Matalb keyoboard diya hia to kuch bhi likhoge , thoda fact to check kr lo 

N if u knw a bit of kohli as captain he will always go for experienced one- so thakur has a better chance then chahar who is doing well on A-tour  , i wnt be shocked if shami comes in as replacement

Apni hypcorisy apne pass rakho, if kaul got selected after doing well for SRH n India its proper selection. IF chahar gets selected after doing well in IPL n India thats CSK quota. 

Matalb CSK ke liye khelo , acha karlo selection hoga to reaosn politics hogi.

Then why isnt jadeja, bhajji in the squad ??? why wasnt radyu given another chance in yo-yo like rohit??

Before claiming anything get ur facts-just 1st go n confirm which player kohli wanted so badly ???? then say something......counter krne ke liye kuch bhi mat bakko 

Bhai apni bakwas apne pas rakho,mujhe mat sikhao kya mujhe likhna chahiye kya nahi,if you had eyes you should have seen what I said why cant he bring some new bowler(out and out fast) aur bhai  araam se baat karle ,itna hyper hone ki zaroorat nahi,its only cricket....chill

4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Bhai apni bakwas apne pas rakho,mujhe mat sikhao kya mujhe likhna chahiye kya nahi,if you had eyes you should have seen what I said why cant he bring some new bowler(out and out fast) aur bhai  araam se baat karle ,itna hyper hone ki zaroorat nahi,its only cricket....chill

No u didnt, Palti mat maar 

This is filth that u posted

Where the F*** did u write he shud ask for out n out fast bowler when i questioned u 

Dnt change ur stance, I knw what u wanted to write n ur coming with a poor defense now

N thakur also has bowled around 148k ( so if pace was the issue u shudnt object on his name)

Understand the logistic - India -A tour is on - high likely they ll get someone from their only 

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Kohli has no spine can't call for players of his choice,CSK Nexus in full control of the situation

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Let him ask  about it to. Mr Thala.He is so dazzled by his mentor..

Lets talk straight if you'v been following cricket there have been captains who have gone beyond the norms of selection and got their players,his predessor very famously called one of his buddy straight from Miami Florida to have some fun in red ball cricket in England.Why cant  he ?