Ankit_sharma03

Jasprit Bumrah has been ruled out of T20I and ODI series against England

24 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

This is what happens when you play key players in useless matches.

Lolwut finger fracture can happen even in nets,funnily coming from you,your team plays first xi even against him lol

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bumrah biggest strength is umesh weakness- death bowling 

well not talking about death bowling,just saying he may be good upfront,death overs is surely a loss now but we were not winning the series anyways ab bahana mil jayega :giggle:

27 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It's good that it happened as we need him fresh for Test series and it's a long one. But the backup options make me dizzy. Kaul, Thakur, Chahar... Seriously

Out and out fast bowler is needed against this batting might,but they won't think out of the box by selecting any  one  of these Mavi,Khaleel,PRASIDH

Damn!! Awful news!! This is what I fear  the most when he play all 3 formats along with IPL, he is our golden goose in Odis shoulb be protected, these morons kohli n shastri should know bowling genuinely fast is not an easy thing to do,

he should have been kept away from all these meaningless t20is.

All I can see now is some csk retard like chahar or thakur with huti*ya dhonis recommendations will replace him. :wall:

24 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Out and out fast bowler is needed against this batting might,but they won't think out of the box by selecting any  one  of these Mavi,Khaleel,PRASIDH

Recently they were saying that players need to perform on A tours before they can get selected for International matches. I wonder when did these trundlers perform well on A tours.  

35 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Prasidh is already going for runs On A-tour 

Khaleel can be an option, ill prefer sran coz he is lil more experienced n has more variations 

MAVI- inexperienced , wnt put him on a slaughter fest on these pitches

47 minutes ago, Mosher said:

What was the need to play Bumrah against minnows :wall: 

Thakur is useless. Umesh is a liability at the death. I feel Kaul is the best option to replace Bumrah as he has decent variations like knuckle ball and yorkers. 

37 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Damn!! Awful news!! This is what I fear  the most when he play all 3 formats along with IPL, he is our golden goose in Odis shoulb be protected, these morons kohli n shastri should know bowling genuinely fast is not an easy thing to do,

he should have been kept away from all these meaningless t20is.

All I can see now is some csk retard like chahar or thakur with huti*ya dhonis recommendations will replace him. :wall:

44 minutes ago, Khota said:

No rotation, no rest, no brains.

these kind of injuries can happen anytime, those things can be said if the bowlers get injured due to fatigue 

Let him ask  about it to. Mr Thala.He is so dazzled by his mentor..

Lets talk straight if you'v been following cricket there have been captains who have gone beyond the norms of selection and got their players,his predessor very famously called one of his buddy straight from Miami Florida to have some fun in red ball cricket in England.Why cant  he ?

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Let him ask  about it to. Mr Thala.He is so dazzled by his mentor..

Lets talk straight if you'v been following cricket there have been captains who have gone beyond the norms of selection and got their players,his predessor very famously called one of his buddy straight from Miami Florida to have some fun in red ball cricket in England.Why cant  he ?

m asking u since ur making claim

Captains have and kohli himself has done that 

So who is the player ur talking about??? i want to knw ???

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

m asking u since ur making claim

Captains have and kohli himself has done that 

So who is the player ur talking about??? i want to knw ???

Everyone saw Kohli backed ,Siraj , Khejroliya in RCB,infact he was regularly backing them.He must have got his choices but he is so dumb that he cant over ride the management's decision..I believe he would have had Siraj on board..

7 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Everyone saw Kohli backed ,Siraj , Khejroliya in RCB,infact he was regularly backing them.He must have got his choices but he is so dumb that he cant over ride the management's decision..I believe he would have had Siraj on board..

those guys arent even on A-tour, if they were his choices why arent they on A-tour ???? Someone like Khaleel is who warmed benches for SRH almost whole season 

Khejoriliya was dropped in few games only , what backing??????

He made siraj warm benches for almost an year ???

Just becoz someone plays for franchise doesnt mean he is ur choice, in franchise u dnt get players of ur choice mostly....at times its whats left . N khejoliya n Siraj were selected in RCB becoz of NEhra .  Kohli didnt show gr8 faith in siraj when he played for India

Matalb keyoboard diya hia to kuch bhi likhoge , thoda fact to check kr lo 

N if u knw a bit of kohli as captain he will always go for experienced one- so thakur has a better chance then chahar who is doing well on A-tour  , i wnt be shocked if shami comes in as replacement

Apni hypcorisy apne pass rakho, if kaul got selected after doing well for SRH n India its proper selection. IF chahar gets selected after doing well in IPL n India thats CSK quota. 

Matalb CSK ke liye khelo , acha karlo selection hoga to reaosn politics hogi.

Then why isnt jadeja, bhajji in the squad ??? why wasnt radyu given another chance in yo-yo like rohit??

Before claiming anything get ur facts-just 1st go n confirm which player kohli wanted so badly ???? then say something......counter krne ke liye kuch bhi mat bakko 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

24 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Siraj has been ordinary I understand he played couple of T20 games but he is a run leaking machine.It will be Thakur for sure who will replace Bumrah.

2 hours ago, The Realist said:

Dhoni will be on the phone recalling Ishant Sharma while Cheerleader is getting wasted in a bar and Kohli is too busy trimming his beard and eyebrows.

Or making videos of his wife scolding someone to keep the city and the roads clean to increase following on social media.

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Siraj has been ordinary I understand he played couple of T20 games but he is a run leaking machine.It will be Thakur for sure who will replace Bumrah.

thats not the point he wants to make , they just want to criticise thakur n chahar being on radar coz they play for CSK 

Without even checking that same chahar has been doing well in England for India-A and did well in IPL to, whereas siraj has flopped

M not in favour of neither selection but not becoz they play for CSK but we need a diff kind of bowler. But i can understand why they are on radar since thakur has been with squad in last 2 yrs and chahar has been doing well on A-tour 

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

These guys are rookies and are going to get hammered on typical english ODI pitches of today.Trundler or not one requires smart bowlers on such pitches with variations.If there is an out and out fast bowler then he better be one of the best or he is going to get more hammered because they are usually sprayguns.

Both Bumrah and Bhuvi are smart bowlers. Bumrah's absence will be a huge loss.

Edited by Pollack