Harbhajan : Raydu gave yo-yo test with hamstring pain and wasnt given extra time to recover despite his request

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

Hopefully this is not one of the fake info like Rohit getting second chance in YO-Yo. If true it's double standards. But I am not very sad since Rayudu did not deserve a chance in the Indian team to begin with just because he had an awesome IPL.

True his selection itself was dodgy. Had he been selected for T20 was still ok, but selecting him for odi was complete injustice to domestic players or young players who slogged their back through out the year, so no regret for him going out. He shouldn't have been selected at first.

9 hours ago, Pollack said:

Hopefully this is not one of the fake info like Rohit getting second chance in YO-Yo. If true it's double standards. But I am not very sad since Rayudu did not deserve a chance in the Indian team to begin with just because he had an awesome IPL.

Irony is ,a mediocre player is replaced with equally or worse player....

He scored 15.5 with hamstring issues.. Fantastic... I knew this guy was tough and was surprised hearing he failed. 

He should have been given at least 10 days more to reappear as he was the best batsman in IPL... No one batted as well as him... He should be asked to reappear in yoyo and sent for odi even now. 

He can be picked for 5 days too. 

Raydu is as good as Rahane and Pujara if u consider his staying power and his world class form. 

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

So Rayudu wasn't fit, had hamstring. Good that he got dropped. How could he have recovered from hamstring in such a short span?

1 hour ago, Number said:

Hamstring injury can take 8 weeks to heal. So may be BCCI should have postponed the England tour so that IPeeYell winner lord Rayudu got fit.

Like i said if it is a sprain he was a week away. If a tear could be months away. No one knows the severity of the injury.

11 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Sad for Rayudu. Recently won a major T20 tournament while being a key contributor. Yoyo test clearly biased against him

Meanwhile a garbage player in Rohit Sharma was somehow miraculously "passed" fit by yoyo test

Hmmmmmmm

Sad to see bambi lobby ruining his career just because he choosed not to play for that mafia. Ambani, tendulkar and Rohit are ruining India. 

33 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Sad to see bambi lobby ruining his career just because he choosed not to play for that mafia. Ambani, tendulkar and Rohit are ruining India. 

He definitely deserved to play. Let us not blame Mumbai for everything. There is lot of favrotism all around and just not unique to Mumbai. How did Binny ever get to play?

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

Like i said if it is a sprain he was a week away. If a tear could be months away. No one knows the severity of the injury.

Assumption is that it would be something that can heal in a week's time as that is the time he asked to re-appear for the test (all of this is assuming that Bhajji is telling the truth)