The Unrealist

1st T20I (D/N), India tour of Ireland and England at Manchester, Jul 3 2018

What a "Ruthless" team performance & I m not talking abt ENGLAND here

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I do think it will take an Australia tour failure....but one thing I am sure.
.KL is not coming at 3 after this.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Had that cheerleader not been there it could have been the start of the rise of kl from this position but then there is all dirty in there with the poisonous nexus reigning in

He will be worried about Sajdeh's reaction.
Nah Rahul and Kohli seems to be friends but it will be fun to see his form dropping.
He is no Dhoni who feeds off from his earlier achievements nor has Thalaiva's charisma

Well done Kuldeep for 5-fer followed by absolute carnage from KL Rahul :bumsmack:.This England batting is scary good but if they continue to struggle vs Kuldeep/Chahal ,it's gonna be difficult fr them as their bowling is rubbish.Could not defend 365 vs team like Scotland just 2-3 Weeks ago:facepalm:

Had that cheerleader not been there it could have been the start of the rise of kl from this position but then there is all dirty in there with the poisonous nexus reigning in
Kohli will give Rahul a chance till he scores LMAOO.
I just wish they drop Rohit and refrain overpromoting Rahul in various entertainment portals .
And keep his link ups a little more classy and discreet.
His ungroomed, unhygienic looks are not helping either.

Now it looks really dumb from Kohli to constantly choose /pick Manish Pandey(who was dropped  even by his IPL Team lol) over KL Rahul for past 1-2 years:whack2:

Bet many wives were left high and dry today because of Rahul. 

This guy is earmarked to take on the baton from kohli down the road.
S. U. P. E. R. S. T. A. R  written all over him. 
Yeah but for that his PR needs to restrict his promotional appearances and him "dating" Z-grade item girls.
It looks really chindi

And on a flat surface, perhaps more Mumbai than Manchester after being baked by the recent hot weather, England will hope this does not set a precedent for the tourists feeling very much at home over the next three months.

Why do these bozos never give credit to winning team. On similar surface England has been thumping other sides into submission.

9 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

KL Rahul is Better than Kohli and I’ve said that before, legend.

is he better than Gobar Azam or that hack little Fuker Zaman ?

35 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Bad day for Pakistani fans like laloo

Not only India win but KL Rahul outshines garbage Rohit sharma

Well do not forget Rohit put on platform of 123 with rahul otherwise you can not trust Legend kohli/ms in england with bats

9 minutes ago, Going West said:

Well do not forget Rohit put on platform of 123 with rahul otherwise you can not trust Legend kohli/ms in england with bats

Umm what ? Kohli averages 48.60(ODIs) & 45 (T20Is) in England with Bat. He was 2nd/3rd highest run Scorer in CT 2013 & 2017 played in England only behind Shikhar Dhawan/Rohit Sharma.Don't confuse between his test performance with LOI one in England

12 hours ago, Nonbeliever said:

Hope rahul does not have a niggle in next game:p:

Bhuvi was dropped after picking 6 wickets for 120 runs and having scored 38 runs in first test at Cape Town. So you never know. Can't be certain what Virat does in next match. But it will be tough to do that kind of bizarre selection yet again. 

4 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Bad day for Pakistani fans like laloo

Not only India win but KL Rahul outshines garbage Rohit sharma

If you're actually going to include my name in your post, can you please at least learn how to tag people on icf. Use the @ symbol. Otherwise I would miss comedy post like yours.

4 hours ago, The Unrealist said:

well said Michael Vaughan...KL Rahul and Kuldeep- england has to be worried about these two guys, Shikhar Dhawan too as he is tremendous touch and Virat Kohli..Virat,KL and Shikhar are in Top form and Kuldeep is a Mystery Spinner - dont try to decode him , better play him defensively and score three or four runs of his over even in a t 20..if u try to score off him , u wud throw your wickets.

Guest, sign in to access all features.