The Unrealist

1st T20I (D/N), India tour of Ireland and England at Manchester, Jul 3 2018

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Where is MSD's advice and him being mentor to bowlers gone now. Dhoni the mentor shows up only when bowlers take wickets but they get hammered it is always bowlers fault.

If chahal would have taken a wicket, we would have seen that msd told Kohli to bowl spinners. But since he went for runs, he's a mental midget.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Chahal is too slow thru the air, don't think those spinners will succeed in  England. You need spinners who put lot of revs on to the ball.

If that's the case then kuldeep will be slaughtered here. Tbh it doesn't matter if they go for runs. They need to pick wickets. And I have always maintained Kuldeep is a much better bowler than chahal even when chahal was having very good time few series back.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

This Chahal kid has achieved a yogic body which took me 25 years of ghor tapasya and hardcore diet. Dhanya ho.

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Glad this boy Umesh hit the stumps and not the tender fingers of little baby MSD. He has such beautiful and sensitive fingers just like Sharmila's

:hysterical: exactly

2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

If that's the case then kuldeep will be slaughtered here. Tbh it doesn't matter if they go for runs. They need to pick wickets. And I have always maintained Kuldeep is a much better bowler than chahal even when chahal was having very good time few series back.

These two are very unproven, wickets matter but in long run how a bowler gets wickets is what will make him a successful bowler at this level.

You can get wicket of long hop and also a beautiful googly stranding a batsman.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

I thought Butler's serve and Dhoni's do dhulayi, ye tho ultaa ho gaya. Butler does Dhulaayi and Dhoni serves the spinners with his advice. Times have sure changed.

Pandya  bowling well so far maniac how do you feel?

Edited by Switchblade