Now a school dictates the colour of girls underwear. Why are we Indian such control freaks?

beetle

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/pune-news/pune-school-issues-diktat-on-girl-students-innerwear-colour-says-intentions-were-pure-1878049%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

Pune: 

Parents and student of Pune's Maeer's MIT School on Wednesday staged a protest against the school's diktat asking the girls student to wear specific colour innerwear.

The school authority has even specified the length of the skirt to be worn by the girl students.

Apart from this, the school has also restricted the students from using the washroom other than the specified time.

"The girls are asked to wear either white or skin colour innerwear. They have even mentioned the length of the skirt to be worn by them. They have all these things in the school diary and have asked us to sign it," a parent said.

The school has even mentioned about the actions to be taken against the student and parents if they failed to abide by them.The school authority has even specified the length of the skirt to be worn by the girl students.

Dr Suchitra Karad Nagare, Executive director of MIT Group of Institute said the intention behind taking such steps were 'very pure' and was not to trouble the parents and the students.

"The intention to give such specific directives in the school diary was very pure. We had some experiences in the past which made us take this decision. We did not have any hidden agenda," Dr Nagare said.

Why the hell do these perverts think they get to have a say in what underwear girls are wearing?Then they threaten action if not followed.

Someone should take these pervert control freak authorities to court.

They Principal should be behind jail for overstepping and also for abusing the rights to privacy of the students.This is borderline sexual harassment. Making students uncomfortable .

How the hell are they planning to check?

Bloody  underwear bhi decide karenge....:wall:

Edited by beetle

Why doesn't this article provide the reason for that rule? I thought that's the most obvious follow up question. What made you come up with this rule? It should be easy to answer if it is full of pure intentions.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, nikred said:

Why doesn't this article provide the reason for that rule? I thought that's the most obvious follow up question. What made you come up with this rule? It should be easy to answer if it is full of pure intentions.

According to news...it is for their own safety:rolleyes:....just like all the other restrictions.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

According to news...it is for their own safety:rolleyes:....just like all the other restrictions.

In a way it's right.

since it blends in with the clothes it gives less opportunity for creeps to perve and stare.

the way to check it will be if it's obviously visible through the clothes 

Edited by AmreekanDesi

1 hour ago, AmreekanDesi said:

In a way it's right.

since it blends in with the clothes it gives less opportunity for creeps to perve and stare.

the way to check it will be if it's obviously visible through the clothes 

What girls wear under their clothes is not the school's business.It is disgusting on their part to even discuss it.

If some kid is wearing something objectionable, then that kid should be counselled or parents involved discreetly.....not try to get under their clothes.

Infact these kind of rules are more dangerous because it gives some  pervert teachers power to check or  bully or misuse the power.

As for clothes providing safety....two month olds and 100 year olds are getting raped. 

Recently a doctor travelling with his wife and daughter was stopped by 20 beasts in broad daylight. The doctor was tied up and the wife and daughter were gangraped.

Probably white underwear would have protected them . People don't know the power of white underwear.

Underwear nahi dikegi to safe hain sab.

Edited by beetle

I m ok with specifying skirt length as long as it is not on the shorter side. Sometimes, I see teens wearing extremely short skirts that it makes even wearing them pointless 

On the inner wear, I m not sure what the reason is. But it could be that boys/perverts were discussing girls innerwear. Would have liked if the directive on the color of innerwear was for both sexes 

As someone mentioned, we need to first understand the reasons for this directive

Someone should tell these morons to go to a strip club and see that every freaking stripper is wearing skin-color underwear/stockings. 

Because in dim lighting of strip clubs, the skin-color underwear projects the 'naked' look, which is why skin-color undies/stockings are so popular in those establishments. Its completely moronic to say 'skin color undies so boys don't stare'. Wear skin color undies and boys will go 'is she not wearing underwear ?!' and then stare 10 times as hard to make sure.....

Disgusting piece of **** scumbags. Are they in stone age. May be when I get boys of my own I will put such a fear in their hearts that they will treat women like they are supposed to.. May be every dad should just do that. Ducking all the road side romeos who think they are heroes in India wish I could do stuff to them.. 

When I was in intermediate (that's 11-12 grade), my college used to be 4 storey building. It had classes like boys in 1st,3rd floors and girls in 2nd,4th floors.
When the day is done, they used to use all their critical path method knowledge to send out girls and boys in such a way that they would not come in contact.
The college authorities were such an obnoxious bunch of regressive people.
Needless to say the kids used to meet outside the college.

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Disgusting piece of **** scumbags. Are they in stone age. May be when I get boys of my own I will put such a fear in their hearts that they will treat women like they are supposed to.. May be every dad should just do that. Ducking all the road side romeos who think they are heroes in India wish I could do stuff to them.. 

that is disgusting as well.  better you dont get them.

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

WTF is she a doctor of one wonders..

Don't even think about degrees opening their minds. Look at this "scientist" from the same city, had the nuts to file a police complaint while openly discriminating on caste: 

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/pune-imd-scientist-files-complaint-against-cook-for-lying-about-caste-brahmin/18564176