India vs England, 2nd T20  06 July 2018, Friday 10.00 pm (IST). Gardens, Cardiff.

lndia completely outPlayed England in the first match of the T20I series. It was Kuldeep's fifer and Rahul's century that demoralized the Englishmen in the previous game.

India would be looking forward to sealing the T20I series when they meet England for the second T20I. Meanwhile, England would look settle the score and keep the series alive.

Teams:

India: Virat Kohli (capt), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Suresh Raina, Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni (wk), Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Hardik Pandya, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav.

England: Eoin Morgan (capt), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jake Ball, Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Curran, Alex Hales, Chris Jordan, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, David Willey, Dawid Malan.

Edited by tweaker
1 hour ago, UnknownGenius said:

PS: at best Rohit is 6th best batsman in the team

Kohli

Rahul

MSD

Raina

Dhawan

Rohit/pandya

Think about how preposterous it is to have your 6th best T20 batsman take up a slot since he can't play anywhere else and thereby hinder the others.

is this a batting order or best batsman in t20 acc to u

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kohli be a bit more aggresive have krunal , one more spinner........choke them in middle overs 

Drop raina (abhi ranji level ka player reh gya hai wo )

Yup cant do worse than the crippled lefty..bowls decently and is much better than the pretender these days

Rahul
Dhawan
Kohli
Raina
mSD
kKD
Pandya
Chahar /  Chahal
Bhuvi
Yadav
Kuldeep

Dump useless Rohit once and for all and allow two of your best batsmen to bat in their preferred position

Batting has enough fire power. Rohit should be dropped. Maybe feigning some injury. He’s not in forms and wasting power play.

Chahar should come in place of him.

I’m even inclined to play another spinner/allrounder in place of Bhuvi.
29 minutes ago, The Unrealist said:

I want to see Krunal play instead of Chahal tomorrow he can choke runs in the middle overs.

i would say drop Raina and bring in Krunal . Cardiff is a slow pitch but short straight boundaries . You can choke them with spinners rather than pacers.

Krunal Advantage -   3 spinners which is England's achilles heel and Krunal can also bowl an over or so in PP if pacers get murdered in PP

"It has been made very clear that there will be few changes in the team and as a batting unit we need to flexible in our heads to be able to perform any role or responsibility that has been given to us by the team. We are all working towards it like you said, I might bat at No. 3 or 5 or 6. Someday we might want to promote MS Dhoni or Hardik Pandya if we get a good start to go and get us a few sixes or get the run rate up. So we will be flexible keeping in mind the World Cup."

India batsman KL Rahul supports the team management's view on flexibility and rotation

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:
"It has been made very clear that there will be few changes in the team and as a batting unit we need to flexible in our heads to be able to perform any role or responsibility that has been given to us by the team. We are all working towards it like you said, I might bat at No. 3 or 5 or 6. Someday we might want to promote MS Dhoni or Hardik Pandya if we get a good start to go and get us a few sixes or get the run rate up. So we will be flexible keeping in mind the World Cup."

India batsman KL Rahul supports the team management's view on flexibility and rotation

Only this rule will not be applicable to Dhawan & Rohit.