India vs England, 2nd T20  06 July 2018, Friday 10.00 pm (IST). Gardens, Cardiff.

So excited to see Young boy Dhoni yet again. He brings this vibrant and radiant energy to the team.So what if he doesn't do anything else?,this matters a lot and only gyaanis with a functioning third eye can see this energy. You mere mortals won't understand.

Sad to see such beautiful fingers take a beating every time.

Global.Baba (don't forget the dot)

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

So excited to see Young boy Dhoni yet again. He brings this vibrant and radiant energy to the team.So what if he doesn't do anything else?,this matters a lot and only gyaanis with a functioning third eye can see this energy. You mere mortals won't understand.

Sad to see such beautiful fingers take a beating every time.

Global.Baba (don't forget the dot)

Hi maniac Afridi :giggle:.

My Guru who was 417 years old at the time of his death, used to be the most flexible man ever. He Would break lunging records by performing amazing splits,one day he saw this young boy MSD on TV and tried to beat his lunge. He ended up hemorrhaging his unmentionables and passed away :(( 

Today is his death anniversary,would have been 420 years old. Hope young boy Dhoni performs to give tribute to my Guru.

Global.Baba (Don't forget the dot,I am sure young boy won't)

Edited by Global.Baba
7 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

My Guru who was 417 years old at the time of his death, used to be the most flexible man ever. He Would break lunging records by performing amazing splits,one day he saw this young boy MSD on TV and tried to beat his lunge. He ended up hemorrhaging his unmentionables and passed away :(( 

Today is his death anniversary,would have been 420 years old. Hope young boy Dhoni performs to give tribute to my Guru.

Global.Baba (Don't forget the dot,I am sure young boy won't)

How are you doing maniac?

May be Karthik ahead of Rohit would have been a better choice. Too many top order players in the team (Rohit, Dhawan, Rahul, Virat, Raina). Also form .. Karthik is in much better form than Rohit.

Rahul

Dhawan

* Kohli

Raina

Karthik

+ Dhoni

Pandya

Bhuvi

Umesh

Kuldeep

Chahal

would have been a better balanced team.

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Jealous of Rohit, my bony butt hurts every time I sit down to meditate in the rugged forests, this kid has got natural built cushion just like my disciple buttooknath baba.

seriously I hope people don't encourage this bullshit ,ruins a thread

8 minutes ago, philcric said:

May be Karthik ahead of Rohit would have been a better choice. Too many top order players in the team (Rohit, Dhawan, Rahul, Virat, Raina). Also form .. Karthik is in much better form than Rohit.

Rahul

Dhawan

* Kohli

Raina

Karthik

+ Dhoni

Pandya

Bhuvi

Umesh

Kuldeep

Chahal

would have been a better balanced team.

Not a bad squad though krunal could have been tried in place of Raina as well ,Ball will looking forward to bowl against Raina today

14 minutes ago, flamy said:

Who is this Jake Ball?

He's ****. That's all you need to know.

Btw not having a go at anyone on here but some Indian fans, mainly onsocial media, need to take a chill pill. ECB social media accounts and those of pretty much any well known English cricket expert are being taken over by vitriolic Indian fans. Seriously no one likes bad winners

Edited by YCCC