Hey MSK Prasad, learn from Pak selectors

4 minutes ago, Asim said:

India seems like making no diff rules for T20s...T20Is an ideal platform to give young potentials some exposure, u can wait a bit to include in ODIs...

Great win for Pakistan. Really impressive.

India's problem is that it is fat dumb and lazy at the top. Kohli plays hid friends and dhoni is selfish. I would not hire the coach as a car driver but it is unbelievable how much money they make. 

Indian team shows you what corruption looks like. Shame.

1 minute ago, Dangraj said:

No dear sure there are some people on both sides of fence who have garnered hatred for eachother due to their ignorance, wilderness and the lies they have been fed over the years but the majority people who are familiar to our boths history , culture and general lifestyle dont have any hard feelings for eachother infact indians and pakistani get along so much better in uk and everywhere else.

The problems are not in UK but onthe borde. Every Pakistani I have met individually is a great person but collectively as a nation Pakistan cannot stand India. That is the reality but let us get back to cricket.

4 minutes ago, Dangraj said:

So you would judge 220 million on the bases of few idiots whom you have encountered on internet, Social media brings out the worst from people and keyboard warriors are mostly frustrated sadist individual trying to feel important.

No I would not judge 220 million based on that. I would for sure judge 220 million based on the fact that they claim pakistan had nothing to do with Mumbai attacks, Dawood does not live in Pakistan etc.

3 minutes ago, Dangraj said:

If you expect every common man to know about the terrorist activities then good for you but any sensible educated person would tell you about our militaries mischieavous adventures in past and just few months ago Former PM  also talked about mumbai attacks.

You seem like a very smart person. India and Pakistan have people like you who are less than 10% of population. Your voices are not heard.

Anyway that was about as convincing a win a team canhave as you had against australia. Great game.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no 11 player can score consistently at one point, u have to always back ur main players

That how cricket has always worked n thats how it will always work 

Cricket is evolving. It is slow but it is evolving. Slower than other sports as most of the west is not involved. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Edited by Khota

Just found that Ankit Rajpoot was suffering from typhoid. He caught it during IPL but he didn't realize then and kept playing by taking paracetamol. He was asked to bowl at India nets before Afghan test but he couldn't as he was still recovering. Maybe this is the reason they didn't risk him for Indian team.

https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket/ankit-rajpoot-on-the-road-to-recovery-from-typhoid/

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Cricket is evolving. It is slow but it is evolving. Slower than other sports as most of the west is not involved. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Let me knw when these hawai baaten starts to work in cricket ill smell coffee 

41 minutes ago, Khota said:

I understand that. no one peaks at the same time but you should be largely consistent all the time.

which has hardly happened with all 11 players of a cricket team in history n m pretty sure it wnt either 

18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Just found that Ankit Rajpoot was suffering from typhoid. He caught it during IPL but he didn't realize then and kept playing by taking paracetamol. He was asked to bowl at India nets before Afghan test but he couldn't as he was still recovering. Maybe this is the reason they didn't risk him for Indian team.

https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket/ankit-rajpoot-on-the-road-to-recovery-from-typhoid/

OR even A-tour

By my concern remains is he being considered for LOI squads? was he a part of last A- Team Odi series before England -A series

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Let me knw when these hawai baaten starts to work in cricket ill smell coffee 

which has hardly happened with all 11 players of a cricket team in history n m pretty sure it wnt either 

Lot of coaches get the team to peak at the right time.

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Rajpoot played the 4 day match a couple of days ago.

That should mean he is ok now.

10 hours ago, express bowling said:

Rajpoot played the 4 day match a couple of days ago.

That should mean he is ok now.

yes, he did but still cant be sure whether he bowled at his quickest or not.  Typhoid can absolutely drain you out.