Mohammed Shami passes yo-yo test; available for the Test series selection.

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sample size too low (3 tests) and he played on favorable pitches, Shami has bowled everywhere. Not saying Bumrah can't be our best but he needs to prove it over minimum 2-3 years. 

For Shami, I hope he stays in NCA till Test series starts.  it will give him  more chance to be prepared. Dont think 16.1 yo yo is a big deal. Even kids can do that. 16.1 is a joke.

Edited by rkt.india
3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sample size too low (3 tests) and he played on favorable pitches, Shami has bowled everywhere. Not saying Bumrah can't be our best but he needs to prove it over minimum 2-3 years. 

I am looking forward to Shami and Bumrah combo bowling in test matches in the next 2 years.

There 2 are potentially our best 2 all-condition pacers.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I am looking forward to Shami and Bumrah combo bowling in test matches in the next 2 years.

There 2 are potentially our best 2 all-condition pacers.

Potentially yes but I am not yet sold out on Bumrah, have seen enough of Indian pacers looking impressive in initial stages only to fade out later. He will be figured out very soon courtesy video analysis, it is upto him to adapt himself to stay on top. 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Potentially yes but I am not yet sold out on Bumrah, have seen enough of Indian pacers looking impressive in initial stages only to fade out later. He will be figured out very soon courtesy video analysis, it is upto him to adapt himself to stay on top. 

he is not a mystery spinner to be figured by video analysis and he has already been playing now for about 3 years. there are no mystery tricks up his sleeve. he just bowls fast and accurate that is his strength.  

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

He is comfortably our best ODI bowler but being sidelined by our management due to fitness concerns and some other inexplicable reason. I don't understand how they play Bhuvi ahead of him, if we are to win WC 2019 Shami must be our chief strike bowler. 

Likes of BK and Bumrah have upped their games quite a notch and Shami has not played ODIs a lot after 2015 WC.