Sign in to follow this  
velu

List all your phobias !!!

Claustrophobia – in lifts, i fear if the power goes off and the backup isn't working.... In overcrowded places, where one can't even breathe...i guess in overcrowded places the fear is reasonable because we have seen enough incidents happen.

Anthophobia - Fear of flowers.

Interestingly my first cousin also suffers from it. Till date, I have never met any one else, apart from my cousin, with this phobia.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

So even a boquet scares you?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes, if someone gives it to me I need to get rid of it immediately. Then my mind will be preoccupied on where it is placed and I try to stay as far from it as possible.

Even I find this whole ordeal, as I type, rediculous. But I can't help it.

I can at least bear with fresh roses but my cousin is even worse. She can't stand roses too.

Yes, if someone gives it to me I need to get rid of it immediately. Then my mind will be preoccupied on where it is placed and I try to stay as far from it as possible.

I can at least bear with fresh roses but my cousin is even worse. She can't stand roses too.

Tough. You dont go to parks i presume.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

I see dreams of snakes since being kid. Lots of snakes. They never bite or kill in the dreams, just haunt.  Pandit says I have Kaalsurp yog in my Kundli.  :cry:

My nightmares are always about going potty in front of everybody. Pissed off (pun intended) with those.

https://dream-meaning.net/object/poop-dream-interpretation/

Dream About Pooping in Public
To dream about pooping in front of people in public, suggests that you may be flashing or showing your wealth to others. To be pooping in a public restroom without dividers with other people, indicates that you are comparing your own wealth against others. If you feel ashamed during the public defecate dreams, suggests that you feel unworthy about the money that you have earned.

I am not filthy rich to keep dreaming about it. This is total BS!

Edited by coffee_rules

15 hours ago, nikred said:

i have the habit of eating flowers esp rose and samanthi ( marigold ) 

Tough. You dont go to parks i presume.

Hmm.....weirdly, I think I am fine with random flowers on trees. I can tolerate fresh flowers to an extent the more they deteorate the more repulsive they are. I think I am fine with exotic flowers. I don't know man, it's a phobia the more I try to rationale my fear the more stupid I feel.

Jasmine - I hate, abhor, detest that creepy stuff, fresh or otherwise. I can't stand the sight, the smell and what's worse some telugu women love to wear it on their head.