Captain and Vice captain !!!

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

This looks bad.  Whenever he has no support he is clueless as we saw with RCB. 

A captain always needs support , with RCB he has ABDV who is as fickle minded as him 

Even dhonoi had support of zak , sachin, sehwag n all seniors n when they were not in team even he faced issues 

Ganguly to had gr8 support with him

Its the job of seniors to help a captain, sometimes its important to give diff perceptive 

40 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

A captain always needs support , with RCB he has ABDV who is as fickle minded as him 

Even dhonoi had support of zak , sachin, sehwag n all seniors n when they were not in team even he faced issues 

Ganguly to had gr8 support with him

Its the job of seniors to help a captain, sometimes its important to give diff perceptive 

Dhoni had a bowling captain as long as Zak was in. But by and large he was in control be the moves were dumb or stupid. In 2007 world cup had nobody. In all the IPL editions teams changed he was always the captain. I don't see that presence from Kohli. He just goes and fields at long on. Not sure what sort of control he can have over the fielders from there.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Dhoni had a bowling captain as long as Zak was in. But by and large he was in control be the moves were dumb or stupid. In 2007 world cup had nobody. In all the IPL editions teams changed he was always the captain. I don't see that presence from Kohli. He just goes and fields at long on. Not sure what sort of control he can have over the fielders from there.

no doubt kohli is a clueless captain that why i think most of us here want him out of the job post Wc. Thats why i really hope rohit the batsman keep performing so he can take the captaincy. Coz when gambhir the captain shud have taken over  test captaincy from dhoni he was led by gambhir the batsman . 

2 hours ago, jusarrived said:

RCB came in as big favs most of the seasons. Stop being so blind 

How will they be favorites when they never had any bowlers, all they had was batting and Starc.They never had any balance in their team.

Stop looking for faults everytime and enjoy the ride.He is best captain for this team and he is greatest test captain India ever had and lois it is work in progress and he will learn.

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

How do you think he clueless, he never had proper team with RCB. Any captain will look clueless on flat pitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

banglore hasnt been that flat in last 2 yrs, Wankhade is also flat n yet MI has won 3 times

U play 7 games on other venues to .....

Kohli ki clueless kaptaani ki list bht lambi hai 

12 minutes ago, kosingh said:

I always laugh when things are not going well, then Dhoni takes over. And the commentators say, "it's only because he can see the angles better than Kohli"

every wk can see angles better

I dnt remeber any commentator saying its only becoz he can see angles well, wo jo marzi angle dekh le ...peeche se jo marzi bol le jab tak bowler sahi jagah ball nhin daalega.......achi buri advice ka koi faida nhin

6 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Dhoni is an amazing captain. Kohli has the opportunity to learn under him. He'll know how MSD deals with various situations and will do him well in the future.

This is something that goes against the "Kohli ego" crap, but some people need very little reason to moan

Virat has no ego when it's gets to MS. He ll prob boss around new kids in the team but he knows his importance. 

6 hours ago, putrevus said:

How do you think he clueless, he never had proper team with RCB. Any captain will look clueless on flat pitches.

We are not talking about winning of trophy.  Lot of teams won with bunch of rookies. It is the way he stands there cluelessly and reacts to different situations.  Gambhir/Dhoni/Rohit all looked better than him.

We are not talking about winning of trophy.  Lot of teams won with bunch of rookies. It is the way he stands there cluelessly and reacts to different situations.  Gambhir/Dhoni/Rohit all looked better than him.

That is your imagination that he is clueless. Dhoni looked more clueless than any other captain during 0-11 streak. Kohli revived whole Indian team just based on his pure intensity after horrible first test and first day during Bangalore test against Aussies.

Bowlers when they are leaking any captain looks clueless. Brendon Mac lost a test due his captaincy after his team scored 523.

Kohli is doing just fine. Don’t find reasons for sake of finding them.

7 hours ago, putrevus said:

That is your imagination that he is clueless. Dhoni looked more clueless than any other captain during 0-11 streak. Kohli revived whole Indian team just based on his pure intensity after horrible first test and first day during Bangalore test against Aussies.

That was test captaincy, dhoni was a poor test captain similary kohli is a poor LOI captain

But when it comes to LOI dhoni was a very good captain....

We arent questioning kohli's test captaincy 

4 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Errr....I don't think we have ever had any 6 series wins on the trot under Dhoni. 

Maybe Dhoni never listened to his seniors. Kohli atleast acknowledge the fact that dhoni is better and more experienced than him at this and cares to listen.

Kohli is a great leader in the making.

Kohli is a great captain in making but he should really improve his team selections.