Vedic farming - India's next green revolution!!

Brainfade

Rising populations, increasing affluence and buying power, all will create increased demand for food.  Indian researchers have come up with the most effective yield-increase strategy - Vedic or cosmic farming.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/chant-mantra-adopt-cosmic-farming-for-better-yield-goa-minister-s-advice-to-farmers/story-mjPmTfhfsPTxAhE6fzrsHK.html

As described above, by chanting vedic mantras for 30 minutes a day to focus cosmic energies on the plants, and only applying gobar, we will have safe, nutritious food for all!  Please support Shiv Yog Krishi or vedic farming.  

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Was the OP mocking? It's not all that bad and there's some science to it.  Vedic chants do help focus more and is used in meditation and there is a cosmic connection to well being.

What is this “some science” you speak of? Any link to a science journal talking of such phenomena?

If this was really true we would all be sitting on our asses chanting hymns to solve any problem. This is not how the world works, please don’t mislead and spout your religious nonsense

4 hours ago, bhakum20 said:

What is this “some science” you speak of? Any link to a science journal talking of such phenomena?

If this was really true we would all be sitting on our asses chanting hymns to solve any problem. This is not how the world works, please don’t mislead and spout your religious nonsense

The same cosmic stuff that can explain everything from why women should become untouchable during periods..

Or how the (only)menstrual blood flows in opposite direction in temples  and causes endometriosis and other problems in women .Wonder how  other women in the world get that problem ?

How food touched by women on periods gets spoiled etc etc.:rolleyes:

Edited by beetle

It is amazing how urine has been attributed with such medicinal properties in a country where people have considered building toilets in home as filthy and a taboo for ages.

We have had to have a national programme to get people to understand the importance of having toilets at home.

It is amazing how urine has been attributed with such medicinal properties in a country where people have considered building toilets in home as filthy and a taboo for ages.

We have had to have a national programme to get people to understand the importance of having toilets at home.

Then there was a system similar to flush toilets in homes of the Indus Valley Civilization.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, nikred said:

Then there was a system similar to flush toilets in homes of the Indus Valley Civilization. emoji848.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I wonder what happened after that.:thinking:

How did we turn our country into an open toilet?It is amazing how people have been going about open defeacation as a way of life for so long.

4 hours ago, beetle said:

The same cosmic stuff that can explain everything from why women should become untouchable during periods..

Or how the (only)menstrual blood flows in opposite direction in temples  and causes endometriosis and other problems in women .Wonder how  other women in the world get that problem ?

How food touched by women on periods gets spoiled etc etc.:rolleyes:

Any links of cosmic claims to such stuff? Don't give rhetorical ones. I have never claimed that there are scientific reasons for such blind rituals. In all bad examples, we lose out the good narrative about our past shastras.

8 hours ago, bhakum20 said:

You will believe if a white man tells you and not from our indigenous experts. Google for research on mind science and how western scientists are claiming original ideas without attrubuting to original work from India.

https://health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/2013/10/02/your-brain-on-om-the-science-of-mantra

I claimed that the mantras help focus in meditation, 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Any links of cosmic claims to such stuff? Don't give rhetorical ones. I have never claimed that there are scientific reasons for such blind rituals. In all bad examples, we lose out the good narrative about our past shastras.

You have not...but many have.

Will post when I find these gems.

They are quite amusing even though this has resulted in misery for countless women.

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You will believe if a white man tells you and not from our indigenous experts. Google for research on mind science and how western scientists are claiming original ideas without attrubuting to original work from India.

https://health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/2013/10/02/your-brain-on-om-the-science-of-mantra

I claimed that the mantras help focus in meditation, 

it's an article, not a paper reviewed by experts in that field. Article only analyzes the sounds of Om etc. using scientific terminology, it does not present evidence of trials that show effectiveness of vedic chants.

If you were only claiming that such chants improve focus for meditation then fair enough. Same thing can be said of classical music or trance music.

Here are the words of the founder of the non-GMO project, Dr. John Fagan, on Maharishi Vedic organic agriculture:  Using specific sounds, sound vibrations, to influence the vibrational quality at the deepest level in the unified field.  This infuses the full value of consciousness into those products.  

In the US, the non-GMO project is the largest certifier of food as not being contaminated with genes.  The purity of such foods can be recognized by the now ubiquitous butterfly and two blades of grass logo.  Next time you buy something at Costco or Safeway that has this logo, please thank Dr. Fagan silently. 

image.jpeg.2070c9b53fb17d06ed15ec488b8fae84.jpeg 

Edited by Brainfade

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Now that I read your posts again, I know you are trolling. You were the conservative who was fighting against the CA liberals campaigning for warning labels on GMF! Der se chamka! 

That's why I was wondering if you had seen this thread or not lol after reading your posts in this thread. You didn't even realize :cantstop:

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Now that I read your posts again, I know you are trolling. You were the conservative who was fighting against the CA liberals campaigning for warning labels on GMF! Der se chamka! 

:blink::blink:

Abhi bhi nahi chamka .

On 7/10/2018 at 4:18 AM, beetle said:

https://thehorse.com/15542/synthetic-estrogen-drug-receives-fda-approval-in-1-25mg-strength/

Duramed Pharmaceuticals announced March 13 that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the company’s supplemental new drug application for Cenestin tablets in the 1.25 mg dosage strength. Cenestin, which was awarded FDA approval for the 0.625 mg and 0.9 mg strengths last year is Duramed’s plant-derived, synthetic conjugated estrogens product for the treatment of moderate-to-severe vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause. The drug presents an alternative for women who currently receive conjugated estrogens derived from horse urine.