Muslim personal law board plans to open Sharia courts across India

Singh bling

17 hours ago, mishra said:

This thread is classic example of Islamophobia.

Sharia for Mislims of India, How does it matters to Hindus?

In some cases, Muslim girls and women are weak and could not fight for their due rights. 

1. Daughter get half share in inheritance. This personal law should be changed with the state law. 

2. Wife got no alimony in case of Talaq. This should also change. 

3. Witness of Muslim woman is absolutely not accepted in cases of killing, rape and stealing. And her testimony is half in matters related to money. 

This should also change. 

4. Muslim men are allowed to beat the wives. This should also change. 

5. Children belong to Husband in case of Talaq. Especially if the woman want to remarry, then husband gets all the children in Islam. This rule should also change. 

Rest if Muslims want to have marriage pronounced in their way, or they want to get buried in their way, then it is ok. 

46 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Oh you have left government in power sometime in the future and these AIMPLB will become a government department with salaried staff for such courts. $crew reservations. :((

They can fund themselves from money received from the ME ummah!

19 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

In some cases, Muslim girls and women are weak and could not fight for their due rights. 

1. Daughter get half share in inheritance. This personal law should be changed with the state law. 

2. Wife got no alimony in case of Talaq. This should also change. 

3. Witness of Muslim woman is absolutely not accepted in cases of killing, rape and stealing. And her testimony is half in matters related to money. 

This should also change. 

4. Muslim men are allowed to beat the wives. This should also change. 

5. Children belong to Husband in case of Talaq. Especially if the woman want to remarry, then husband gets all the children in Islam. This rule should also change. 

Rest if Muslims want to have marriage pronounced in their way, or they want to get buried in their way, then it is ok. 

Dont you think everyone is aware of that and hence they are not letting Sharia in civilised world.

Its only when Sharia is strictly implemented, i believe libtards will understand the problem. I am also hoping that this will bring a revolution among Muslims. After all how long educated Muslims are ready to publicly take 40 sticks cos of whatsapp video of his last night party.

Dont you think everyone is aware of that and hence they are not letting Sharia in civilised world.

Its only when Sharia is strictly implemented, i believe libtards will understand the problem. I am also hoping that this will bring a revolution among Muslims. After all how long educated Muslims are ready to publicly take 40 sticks cos of whatsapp video of his last night party.

When was the last time “educated Muslims” protested or criticised against their religion?

Here we have “educated” Hindus criticising the way Hindu festivals being celebrated etc. (Just an example).

So either Islam is pure and has no short comings like Hinduism... or educated Muslims are smart and hypocrites & educated Hindus are basically chewtiyas...

Educated Muslims do try to criticize the practice, but when Mullah comes up with "It is Islam", then educated Muslims don't have any other option left other than to keep quite, otherwise Mullah will issue the fatwa of Kufr against him and kill him. 

Islam is a very rigid religion and all paths for Reforms have been closed. 

Humans are same ..... i.e. Extremist Hindus thinks almost the same way as an Extremist Muslim

But Hinduism is not so rigid as Islam and thus people try to get the way out for reforms and they are more successful in it. 

Like caste system was a tyranny and it's laws in Manusmriti were brutal. But the modern Hindus got the path of denying it in name of it's not being vedic (i.e. not Shruti). So, the modern Indian society has less disease of caste system. 

But in Islam Quaran and Hadith, both are divine. 

Quran has very little about Sharia laws and thus not so big evils come from Quran. 

But Hadith is full of Sharia laws, and all the extremist evil laws like Blasphemy, Apostasy, humiliation of non-Muslims etc. are basically coming from Hadith.

By the way, Indian liberal are far behind in criticizing Hinduism, but you have to go to the atheist facebook groups and see how the Western People are criticizing Christianity and Judaism.  

So Litaards should spend more time and efforts to “preach” Muslims about humanity and liberal values...

Just saying that we can’t do anything, else Mullahs will screw us is trolling and escapist. Try preaching & reforming ones own that others.

Hinduism and Hindus are light years ahead of Muslims. First reform yourselves then preach others...

2 hours ago, asterix said:

So Litaards should spend more time and efforts to “preach” Muslims about humanity and liberal values...

Just saying that we can’t do anything, else Mullahs will screw us is trolling and escapist. Try preaching & reforming ones own that others.

Hinduism and Hindus are light years ahead of Muslims. First reform yourselves then preach others...

Off course Sir, the very first step is to reform ourselves, and I am fully open to any criticism. Please suggest us where our behaviour is going against the humanity and we need the reform. You suggestions/criticism is wholeheartedly welcome. 

Regarding Muslims and Islam, my opinion is this that:

1. Stick should be given to them (as the world give them the stick in case of slavery). This more stick should made them to agree that every one has full right to criticize Islam and there is no blasphemy in it. 

2. Once the door of criticism is open, then it will be the start of end of Islam. 
Muslims and Mullahs do have a chance of trolling and escaping while debating with other religions, but NO chance while debating with modern science and humanity and atheism. They will finally loose it. 

^ I’m sorry I don’t preach others about their religion.

Create your own reformist thread, topic, movement, go to the streets (like they do in Hinduism)... don’t hide behind the so called death threats from Mullahs... a few sacrifices will go a long way...

You know very well, nobody can utter a word against the holy book or various interpretations...

In India people have almost got away depicting nude paintings of Hindu Gods & Goddesses..

All you fake Libtards should find a way to protest against China in & out for their oppression on Uighur Muslims. Heard recent order was to not allow them wear Hijaab etc.

All those brave idiots protesting against Trump in democracies should for a change go and protest in Russia & China of appalling human rights situation there...

It’s very easy to protest and preach democracies, democratic people, humane religion like Hindus while living in democracies...

Cut the hypocrisy and start your own reformist revolution...

Hain dum? Whom I’m kidding?

I’m not holding my breath to see another post of “what can we do? Islam is very unrelenting, Mullahs are very strict, Chinese & Russians are communists and basically nothing we can do but how about preaching you how we can further reform Hinduism or protest against killers Trump & Modi...”

1 hour ago, asterix said:

^ I’m sorry I don’t preach others about their religion.

Create your own reformist thread, topic, movement, go to the streets (like they do in Hinduism)... don’t hide behind the so called death threats from Mullahs... a few sacrifices will go a long way...

You know very well, nobody can utter a word against the holy book or various interpretations...

In India people have almost got away depicting nude paintings of Hindu Gods & Goddesses..

All you fake Libtards should find a way to protest against China in & out for their oppression on Uighur Muslims. Heard recent order was to not allow them wear Hijaab etc.

All those brave idiots protesting against Trump in democracies should for a change go and protest in Russia & China of appalling human rights situation there...

It’s very easy to protest and preach democracies, democratic people, humane religion like Hindus while living in democracies...

Cut the hypocrisy and start your own reformist revolution...

Hain dum? Whom I’m kidding?

I’m not holding my breath to see another post of “what can we do? Islam is very unrelenting, Mullahs are very strict, Chinese & Russians are communists and basically nothing we can do but how about preaching you how we can further reform Hinduism or protest against killers Trump & Modi...”

Thank you for your response. 

I see you are talking with the point of view of Whataboutism. What about Mullahs in Islamic countries, what about China, what about Russia. 

Unfortunately this world is neither IDEAL nor perfect. 

Humans have to take decisions according to the non perfect world. 

It is correct that we have no chance to criticize and protest against Islam in Islamic countries. Same is about China.

But why do you want to seize our right to criticize and protest in places like US and India? 

Right to criticize and protest are Basic Human Rights, and no where we have indulged in any criminal activity by doing it. While on the other hand if you seize this right by force or by whatever name, then it is a crime. 

You have equal rights to protest and criticize us, and make people to join your ranks through preaching and discussing. We have no problems with it as it is your basic human right. 

US and India are good places, but still far from being ideal and only through criticism and discussion we could make them even better places. 

===

How whataboutism works?

It is like I ask you why you impose beef ban in India only? Are the cows of Pakistan and US not sacred that you let them slaughter?  Don’t hide behind Pakistan and US being other countries. Cows there are also sacred. Just attack and impose been ban there too. 

... a few sacrifices will go a long way...

I am sorry if you have felt uncomfortable with the above example of whataboutism. I just want to make you realize that your arguments are not based upon justice. 

rotfl.gif

The final refuge of Libtards, especially so called Muslim libtaards...“Crying about Whatsboutism”

Conveniently skirting the points raised...

And you’re not an aethist too...

Carry on.. I know you’re just a troll... Glad I was able to expose you here...

15 minutes ago, asterix said:

VP for 10 years, Hamid Ansari... Must say this will further help BJP.

RoPers are caught in a bind regarding when to show their cards. If they do it too soon, BJP gets electoral gains. If they leave it too late (i.e. several years down the line), Indian economy will be too strong and GOI can start dealing with them like how China handles its RoPer population. 

If their average IQ wasn't in low double digits, they would let RoLers take the lead in handling the idolaters while they keep working in the rural areas, increasing its membership size allowing it to encroach land very easily and freely. Alas, they can't help themselves and need limelight as much as the other death cult. 

Edited by surajmal

13 hours ago, asterix said:

VP for 10 years, Hamid Ansari... Must say this will further help BJP.

There is not much left in Muslim Personal laws which has to be changed. 

Again Muslim women are weak. Therefore Government or Supreme Court should take action and introduce the rule of one Official Marriage. But in general, there are hardly any Muslims in India with multiple wives. 

Divorce rules have already been changed. Prohibition of triple talaq,  and wife getting the right to divorce too along with the right of alimony. 

Inheritance should be according to Indian law while there are so many problems in Sharia law. For example:

1. Daughter gets half share than son.

2.. If man's son died during his life, but he has grandchildren from this son, then those grandchildren will get no inheritance from their grandfather if their uncle is alive. 
This means uncle will get all the inheritance. 

===

We could learn from Western civilizations who have already gone through this rights system. 

And Western countries didn't allow Muslims to have their Personal Laws, when it comes to marriage, divorce, adaptation and inheritance. 

India should also abolish these Personal Laws.

2/3rd of these personal laws have not been used, or have already been changed by the Supreme Court. Rest 1/3rd also also going against Justice, and thus they should also be demolished. 

Edited by Alam_dar

14 hours ago, surajmal said:

Yes please. I want some more ROPer chewtiyapa out in the open. Will make it easy for BJP to get votes. 

This is the unfortunate thing for India. 

On one side RSS wants to make India a Hindu Pakistan (Shashi Tharoor is totally correct and I fully agree with him).

While on the other hands Indian Extremist Muslims want to implement the unjust laws of Sharia in name of personal law. This is also a political move while Muslims in India are getting out of control of the Mullahs. So, they just want to have some more influence upon the Muslim community in name of Sharia Courts. 

Extremists on both sides are actually brothers of each others.

Hindu extremists get popularity due to the foolish statements of Muslim Extremists. And Indian extremist Mullahs get popularity among Indian Muslim community due to the fear of extremist Hindu RSS.

I just hope sensible Indians could see it and don't let themselves become prey of this hatred driven agenda, and also don't let Muslim community become radicalised and driven towards extremist Mullahs. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Such is the greatness of Hinduism that to put it in bad light Congressis has to use terms like “Pakistan, Taliban” etc.

Imagine somebody saying in Pakistan saying, “you are making it a Muslim India”... rotfl.gif

BTW Congress was forced to distance itself from that Tharoor comment as it’s bound to help BJP more.. You cannot now keep on shaming Hindus by associating them with terms like Pakistan or Taliban... You’ll pay the price for it...

Just ask Muslims to stop playing victim cards, stop being overtly religious, join the mainstream, join hands in the progress of the nation and become economically better. India won’t be continue to be dragged behind from progress because these hardline Muslims or pathetic nation Pakistan...

People of India just need to forget Pakistan & hardline minorities and just focus on becoming an economic giant like China... Indian economy just surpassed France...

Won’t mind in future somebody saying, “RSS is making it a Hindu China”...

I would have no issues if such a parallel system would help the community. In Ind’s case, it would not help as the community would be relying on extremists (relatively speaking) to take decisions. And eventually a foundation would be laid to break India 

When Muslims have asked for something on religious grounds, the region has been divided. For e.g., in Muslim dominated J&K, many want to separate the state from India 

Ind should look at this from a strategic PoV. Does it want to remain united or get fragmented. If it has to fragment in to smaller nations, what commonalities can the region share? Would it be common  military (iirc muslims in military are only 2-3%), sports team, etc.?

Edited by zen

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/india/woman-forced-to-sleep-with-father-in-law-under-nikah-halala-faces-death-threats-for-speaking-out-1813621.html

Woman Forced to Sleep With Father-in-law Under Nikah Halala, Faces Death Threats for Speaking Out

Narrating her ordeal, she said that her husband had first given her instant talaq. Thereafter, she was forced to marry her father-in-law and consummate the marriage as part of Nikah Halala as she had to marry her first husband again after getting a divorce from her father-in-law.

However, her ordeal did not end there. After marrying her first husband again, Shabina was again given divorce and this time she was being forced to marry her brother-in-law. But this time, she decided enough is enough.

She approached Nida Khan, who had married into the influential Dargah Aala Hazrat family, and the two went to the media to highlight their plight. Nida Khan had also met the same fate as that of Shabina. She was also a victim of triple talaq and has been fighting against it for quite some time.

Both Nida and Shabina have now lodged a case in the local police station against five individuals after receiving death threats.

The two alleged that the local clerics have said that “people who do not follow Shariat are automatically considered out of the Islam” and those who raise their voice against Shariat will face ““dire consequences”.

SP (City) Abhinandan Singh said that a case has been registered. “The orders for investigation have been given,” he said.

Bareilly’s Shekhar Imam Mufti Khurshid Alam said people opining against Shariat and critiquing Halala are doing so to gain media attention.

“Some people are giving statements against Talaq and Halala just to gain media attention. We do not need to throw anyone out of Islam, people who speak against Shariat are automatically considered out of Islam,” said the cleriric

--------------------------

Yeh karenge insaaf!!

When your Sharia laws are screwd up....what kind of justice are they going to provide.