Rate LOI bowling line ups

Bumrah and Kuldeep are the key spearheads. Chahal and B Kumar are effective controllers. Then you have Hardik + Raina.

This is, by some distance, the best bowling attack. Do not underrate India's bowling based on recent matches. Bumrah is the Key and was a huge loss against England. When he returns, Bumrah+Chahal+Kuldeep are so good that opposition batsmen will have to target B Kumar and Hardik, who are good enough to withstand. 

Just now, Jamadagni said:

India is missing a strike bowler who can take wickets upfront. Bhuvi shouldn't be anywhere near ODI squad. This guy is useless in his first spell. I have seen even Hardik taking wickets when given the new ball but not Bhuvi in the last two years. We badly need Umesh/Shami in ODIs. 

Umesh and Shami are not the answer. Umesh Yadav should never play for India again, he is a spraygun. 

26 minutes ago, Jamadagni said:

India is missing a strike bowler who can take wickets upfront. Bhuvi shouldn't be anywhere near ODI squad. This guy is useless in his first spell. I have seen even Hardik taking wickets when given the new ball but not Bhuvi in the last two years. We badly need Umesh/Shami in ODIs. 

yeah i thought we meant tests..loi with so many chop and change...it depends on who the teams decide to field..half the time the best bowlers would not even be fielded even if conditions suited them..

Just now, Vilander said:

yeah i thought we meant tests..loi with so many chop and change...it depends on who the teams decide to field..half the time the best bowlers would not even be fielded even if conditions suited them..

lol dang..got too excited..did not see the OP.

its LOI. in that case..

it has to be Pak ??

followed by India.

Aamir/Hasan/Shaheen/Shadab looks the best and most varied attack. Two years back their bowling was mediocre but now, if all are in form, that's a world class attack .

Boult/Southee/Lockie/Santner/Sodhi is very underrated and right up there in my opinion. 

I would rate ours higher but im not sure they are consistent enough. Besides even our best bowler lost the plot in the CT final. 

29 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Aamir/Hasan/Shaheen/Shadab looks the best and most varied attack. Two years back their bowling was mediocre but now, if all are in form, that's a world class attack .

Boult/Southee/Lockie/Santner/Sodhi is very underrated and right up there in my opinion. 

I would rate ours higher but im not sure they are consistent enough. Besides even our best bowler lost the plot in the CT final. 

• i think Pak dont have a quality spinner, shadab is more of a batsman who can bowl in my view and shaheen wtf, let him play few matches atleast, Pak has good bowling attack thats about it
  • aus have the best pace options but dont know why they have dropped Zampa
  • I think ind is one of best for sure, if we had a quality leftie ours would have been the best of the lot, i think credit for this goes to Kohli as well, he has been rigid in so far as batting is concerned but he has bolstered india's bowling in his regime 

India- bhuvi, umesh/shami, bumrah, kuldeep,chahal-7/10

Pak- amir,hassan,shaheen,shadab-7/10

Nz- boult,southi,milne,sodhi,santa- 7/10

Aus- starc,haz,Cummins,agar- 6/10

(One point less coz no quality spinner)

Wl- holder,jofra,roach,Sunil,bisho-7/10

Sa- styen,rabada,lungi,duminy-6/10

Again no quality spinner

Eng- woakes,wood,Willey, rashid-5/10

Sl- lakmal,Pradeep,lahiru kumara,akila- 5/10

Afgh- shapoor,Hamid,wafadar,rashid,nabi- 5/10

Bd- mashrafee, fizz, task in,shakib- 3/10

Zim- xtremly poor attack.

Edited by speedheat

Currently indian attack is best but not by a long distance....

We lack 6th bowler- adding krunal will definately add a lot to our attack

Bhuvi isnt that effective with new ball 

Most importantly sooner or later team will comeup with a plan against Kuldeep n chahal n thats when the test begins

Ill say Pak n SA arent far behind

SA is high on high on quality but kya faida jab choke hi krna hota hai 

Pak bowling doesnt have the suppourt of fielding like we have. Also kuldeep n bumrah give us edge

Aus lacks spinners 

Eng is a tootheless attack 

NZ bowling lacks that X-factor .........even though its still very good 

39 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Currently indian attack is best but not by a long distance....

We lack 6th bowler- adding krunal will definately add a lot to our attack

Bhuvi isnt that effective with new ball 

Most importantly sooner or later team will comeup with a plan against Kuldeep n chahal n thats when the test begins

Ill say Pak n SA arent far behind

SA is high on high on quality but kya faida jab choke hi krna hota hai 

Pak bowling doesnt have the suppourt of fielding like we have. Also kuldeep n bumrah give us edge

Aus lacks spinners 

Eng is a tootheless attack 

NZ bowling lacks that X-factor .........even though its still very good 

our attack is lacking variety.  Too many short height bowlers being picked.