With Saha in doubt, Pant must play England

And please don't suggest DK, please don't make me laugh with that bull****. The idea of DK instead of Pant absolutely infuriates me, and I hope Kohli uses the clear logic to select Rishabh Pant. Pant, along with his efficiency, is a batsman of intelligence and finesse unlike the chancy slogging of Dinesh Karthik. That idiot must never play for India again. 

Edited by lamellavig
23 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

And please don't suggest DK, please don't make me laugh with that bull****. The idea of DK instead of Pant absolutely infuriates me, and I hope Kohli uses the clear logic to select Rishabh Pant. Pant, along with his efficiency, is a batsman of intelligence and finesse unlike the chancy slogging of Dinesh Karthik. That idiot must never play for India again. 

DK doesnt slog in Tests.He is a proper batsman and has much more FC experience than Pant.

40 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

DK eont even  score double digits in England.He cant cope with Swing.

FYI, the last time Karthik was in England he was an opener and India won that series 1-0. He was one of the main reasons for our win.

My concern is not his batting, he is technically well equipped to even open. The concern is his keeping, hopefully it is better than Parthiv.

1 minute ago, Forever Indian said:

FYI, the last time Karthik was in England he was an opener and India won that series 1-0. He was one of the main reasons for our win.

My concern is not his batting, he is technically well equipped to even open. The concern is his keeping, hopefully it is better than Parthiv.

This.We need a bloody good keeper in England to win Tests.Even Dhoni had struggled there in Tests.I am not sure throwing a greenhorn Pant with very little FC expereince is a good idea.

50 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

The concern is his keeping, hopefully it is better than Parthiv.

he has to match Saha -- the guy was like a cat.. 

and our slip fielding sucks.. balls.

this is not good.

I just wish there is one *ing series where the poms and aussies dont escape with a injury hit Indian team..and act all normal services we always smash the indians types...arhhhhh 

frustrating..