Ind A vs WI A, Taunton, day 4.live stream

Siraj has comeback well,Siraj's greatest strength ia his sheer pace, which at times he mixes with knuckle balls ,but its nice to see him bowl quick in a four day match ,great that he knows difference between a t20 and a four five day match,he has bowled nice lengths in the second spell which were rewarded....nice.hope selectors take note of this and play him in the right  format 

4 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Lol they want to make everyone happy. The whole point of these tours should be to test those are needed in senior team, not to give candy to all domestic performers. 

I am not surprised . With Dravid this rotation and chance to almost all members will be given by him if you see previous  series  patterns. 

In any case if  you do not give a chance , how you can judge one is better than other ? 

13 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

I am not surprised . With Dravid this rotation and chance to almost all members will be given by him if you see previous  series  patterns. 

In any case if  you do not give a chance , how you can judge one is better than other ? 

Start by not dropping someone who scored 188 at age of 18 in England. That person is most likely to be called for senior team next series if he scores another 100 and Dhawan or Vijay fail in England.  

53 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Both Gurbani and Siraj are 2nd rate. What's this 'sheer pace' talk associated with Siraj? He's a late 120k merchant to go with a non-optimal action. Rajpoot and Saini both are a level above these two.

I'd liked what I saw of lalit yadav early in the Ranji season. hopefully he'd be back soon.

late 120K? have you even watched him bowl or not? Siraj and Yadav both played together this IPL for RCB and Siraj was consistently quicker than Umesh throughout the IPL with quickest being 149K. he bowled one of the quickest over in the IPL by an Indian.  He is quicker than both Rajpoot and Saini. Yes, they both are good as well and may be slightly better than him, but he is not far behind and is as bright a prospect as those two. 

Edited by rkt.india
2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

late 120K? have you even watched him bowl or not? Siraj and Yadav both played together this IPL for RCB and Siraj was consistently quicker than Umesh throughout the IPL with quickest being 149K. he bowled one of the quickest over in the IPL by an Indian.  He is quicker than both Rajpoot and Saini. Yes, they both are good as well and may be slightly better than him, but he is not far behind and is as bright a prospect as those two. 

This.Siraj was comfortably hitting 90mph in IPL without breaking a sweat.His only problem was those crappy slowerballs which were not his strength.

34 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Why would I care for IPL speeds in a thread for the longer format? Are you stupid?

I've seen Siraj in domestic FC matches. Twice. He's a late 120k trundler.

then you have not because none of his matches televised last season and his game was live in 2016-17 season and even in that he bowled up to 140KPH.  He was very young then and has only gained pace since.  Bowlers do get quicker as their bodies get stronger like Deepak Chahar and BK have.  Gurbani is what your mid to late 120K bowler and even in this current match, Siraj has looked far quicker than Gurbani. Also, Rajpoot too played IPL and did not bowl anywhere close to as quick as Siraj.

Also, pace just does not get reduced automatically from IPL to longer format. you can bowl quick in IPL, then can bowl quick in 4-5 day games too.

Edited by rkt.india