Ind A vs WI A, Taunton, day 4.live stream

38 minutes ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Disappointed with Bawne .I thought he was good enough domestic talent to replace some of our aging guys from Tests. Hope he make amends in the second innings.

He was not out. Ran out of partners. Seems like a solid bat.

India A is behind in this game mainly because of poor captaincy by Nair. WI A were 212 for 8 and Siraj bowling well taking 2 wickets quickly and then Nair removes him and brings spinner and they have 70 runs partnership for 8th wickets and Siraj comes back takes both wickets within 10 runs. Nair let them score at least 50-60 extra runs.

Some of his deilveries are looking around 145k

Saw his 1st spell, where he bowling wrong lengths but looks like he adapted really quickly ....

He can be handfulm in australia this yr

About this tour - navdeep, gurbani, siraj, rajpoot has given us good options . Since wkts will become better for batting by the time test series comes Siraj wud be suited but that doesnt suit jimmy n co so gurbani shud also be on radar. Really liked his bowling to in the game

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Some of his deilveries are looking around 145k

Saw his 1st spell, where he bowling wrong lengths but looks like he adapted really quickly ....

He can be handfulm in australia this yr

About this tour - navdeep, gurbani, siraj, rajpoot has given us good options . Since wkts will become better for batting by the time test series comes Siraj wud be suited but that doesnt suit jimmy n co so gurbani shud also be on radar. Really liked his bowling to in the game

Clearly clocking above 145k...

Batsmen hurried onto the shot

6 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

who knows he is picked ahead of Saini and Shammi for england Tests , any way bumrah wont be picked for first Test At least. I am talking about Siraj...he was bowling faster than Umesh in IPL which is a very BIG achievement....on same pitch he was bowling faster than Umesh ..he could be dangerous in tests.

Shami will definitely be selected

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shami will definitely be selected

I also hope so but i am assuming if his bowling rhythm is messed up , i think he did not play half of IPL and after that also had fitness issue's failed yoyo test so there was some thing definitely wrong in his Preparations.

any fast bowler failing in yoyo indicates he is unfit bcos fast bowlers are running machines. lets hope he is in rhythm.