Mandsaur Rape and Hypocrisy of Indian liberals

Stradlater

No candle marches by buddhijivi varg. 

No pictures of bollywood celebrities with placards saying "Hindustan hum sharminda hain".

No shouting by liberal media anchors about growing hate and intolerance in the country.

No statements from bollywood ****suckers who in Kathua case went full retard blaming everything from India's culture to religion.

Can anybody tell me the reason behind this selective outrage? 

49 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

No candle marches by buddhijivi varg. 

No pictures of bollywood celebrities with placards saying "Hindustan hum sharminda hain".

No shouting by liberal media anchors about growing hate and intolerance in the country.

No statements from bollywood ****suckers who in Kathua case went full retard blaming everything from India's culture to religion.

Can anybody tell me the reason behind this selective outrage? 

I think you can get some good answers here regarding hypocricy of Bollytards 

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Bollywood-glorify-Islam-and-makes-fun-of-Hindu-culture 

Hypocrite libtards won't change their nature, can't expect them to be fair. I have stopped expecting them to ever course correct, it looks more like a mental disorder every passing day. 

Coming to your question let me take a shot at possible theories:

1. Kathua is in JK where crimes are magnified because it has global spotlight. Besides Pak is funding a vicious propaganda machinery over there. Kashmiris will use every opportunity to shame India/Hindus to justify their plight. Moreover I think the separatists and politicians are working towards a grand plan to force Hindu/Sikh exodus in Jammu. Naturally much greater coverage. Obviously some places are more in focus for these large media houses eg NCR, Mumbai, Kashmir....

2. Kathua girl died, Mandsaur girl survived. Nature of crime was just as brutal but dead people always get more sympathy.

3. In Mandsaur swift action by police and timely arrests. In Kathua the process was long drawn out. Remember the Kathua crime happened in January and didn't garner outrage then. Only after 2 months when pro rapist rallies were organized by Hindutva outfits did it catch the attention of the nation. 

4. Muslims in Mandsaur condemned the gruesome crime. Islamic leaders declared that the guilty would get no burial spots and organized rallies to ask for death sentence and social boycott of the perpetrators. Whether they were sincere or not I don't know but at lease they got their gestures and slogans/placards spot on...to a great extent the communal edge was gone because of their acts of disowning and outrage. In Kathua there were pro rapist rallies and Tiranga was wrapped on the suspects...ultimate act of sedition in my view. 

5. Indian 'so called liberals' are hypocrites and very selective in their outlook. 

6. Hindus are disunited. I was following the news on social media feed and some people were interested in the child's caste :facepalm:to determine if the case demanded their full energies. Muslims mein Ummah mentality hai, at least in India they are very united in collective bargaining and applying pressure. Moreover they are the ultimate masters at playing the victim card. Kathua case was worthy of contempt but the way they turned it into shaming Hindu culture/religion and perpetuating Muslim victim-hood exemplifies their evil genius. 

7. Worldwide there is an attempt to shame rising power India .Not just Muslim countries but also West...they will keep targeting India like they did to China 20-30 years back and USSR prior to that. Moreover with a strong Centre they need to amp up their game and Modi can't be targeted over corruption. Kashmir, gender violence and religious/caste fault lines will be target practice for them and Kathua covered all the 3 criteria (notice how a Jammu incident was extrapolated to Kashmir issue). Expect more of the same in the coming years where India's majority will be painted in an unflattering manner and heat will be turned on Kashmir. 

I think the difference will be when a top political party try to protect the ''rapists'',thats the shocking part in Kathua...not juts minor girls religion...
So the rape part is fine? Everyday routine?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nikred said:

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Is that what do u get...? I mean the the international attention...Rape part is brutal,thats why Nirbhaya got world wide attention.and right now India is regarded unsafe for women....if there is an obstruction of justice,it should be brought out by the  media,no matter who is behind it...

8 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

I think you can get some good answers here regarding hypocricy of Bollytards 

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Bollywood-glorify-Islam-and-makes-fun-of-Hindu-culture 

Please understand that Liberals are normal people. 

There is absolutely nothing which Muslims could provide them due to which they feel any attraction in Islam or Muslims.

Same is with Bollywood. They have enough money. Pakistan is a poor country which could not offer Bollywood any money to make them traitor of India. 

Therefore, I don't believe that Bollywood or Liberals are traitor to India, or they are Agents of Pakistan and Islam. 

There is not a SINGLE reason for them to become traitor to India or to become slaves of Muslims. 

There is only difference of opinion how they want to deal the different issues in India. It is a human nature and it will always be the case. 

Edited by Alam_dar

4 hours ago, riya said:

I think the difference will be when a top political party try to protect the ''rapists'',thats the shocking part in Kathua...not juts minor girls religion...

Difference was political colour could be given. :facepalm: You still think girl was raped when fact is these guys opposed cremation  of girl.

In J&K , Poliuce sues armymen for tieing a stonepelter on jeep while gives 10 lakh compensation.

Kathua case is a standard mechanism adopted by so called Mehbooba Mufti government to grab/encroach land belonging to Hindus of Jammu.

Do some reasearch

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, nikred said:

@Gollum made it clear in his post above in point 3, and this is exactly my opinion too. 

1. Not coming to roads does not mean that Liberals are supporting the killers. This is not a correct conclusion (and such approach is dangerous for India)

2. In Nirbhaya case, there was something different, which compelled all (including Liberals) to come out of the road, although Muslims have nothing to do with Nirbhaya case. Therefore, making this allegation wrong that Liberals come out on the roads only in case of Muslims. 

What was different in the Nirbhaya case?

Perhaps the reason was how fearless were the rapists, and how in a city of Delhi such incident could take place so easily, and that too in the presence of the boyfriend of Nirbhaya they started raping her.

Earlier, women were considered unsafe alone. But Nirbhaya case made it clear that frustration in the society has gone to that level where women are not safe even in the company of males. 

And Nirbhaya fought back, which made her a hero too. 

I could not explain it, but I feel it that there was indeed something different in Nirbhaya case which made people to come on the roads in great numbers and protest. 

3. You see BJP didn't come on the roads in Kathua case. And no BJP leader visited Asifa's home. 

4. Forget about BJP, no Liberal came out of the roads at time of the killing of Asifa and no Liberal visited her house, no candle march nothing. 

Actually, local Hindu Ekta Manjh not even allowed to bury Asifa near the grave of her mother and sister, but still there was no protest from the Liberals. 

5. Even it was found out in the FIRST Police report that Hindu boy abducted and killed her, but still no prtests. 

6. But then people came to know that Police was corrupt and was trying to defend the killers due to the communal reasons. 

Only upon that people became angry against the corrupt police and the corrupt system.

Therefore, people (liberals) didn't come out on the roads at the rape/kill of Asifa, but they came out against the corrupt police and the corrupt system and against the communal hatred and they felt Asifa is not going to get the Justice in this corrupt system till the time they don't protest. 

Thus, there was again something different in case of Asifa, just like in case of Nirbhaya. 

Liberals have not migrated from somewhere else to India. They are also the sons of the soil and love India. They have no reason to be a traitor to India. They want too a prosperous and peaceful India with love for all. 

16 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

@Gollum made it clear in his post above in point 3, and this is exactly my opinion too. 

1. Not coming to roads does not mean that Liberals are supporting the killers. This is not a correct conclusion (and such approach is dangerous for India)

2. In Nirbhaya case, there was something different, which compelled all (including Liberals) to come out of the road, although Muslims have nothing to do with Nirbhaya case. Therefore, making this allegation wrong that Liberals come out on the roads only in case of Muslims. 

What was different in the Nirbhaya case?

Perhaps the reason was how fearless were the rapists, and how in a city of Delhi such incident could take place so easily, and that too in the presence of the boyfriend of Nirbhaya they started raping her.

Earlier, women were considered unsafe alone. But Nirbhaya case made it clear that frustration in the society has gone to that level where women are not safe even in the company of males. 

And Nirbhaya fought back, which made her a hero too. 

I could not explain it, but I feel it that there was indeed something different in Nirbhaya case which made people to come on the roads in great numbers and protest. 

3. You see BJP didn't come on the roads in Kathua case. And no BJP leader visited Asifa's home. 

4. Forget about BJP, no Liberal came out of the roads at time of the killing of Asifa and no Liberal visited her house, no candle march nothing. 

Actually, local Hindu Ekta Manjh not even allowed to bury Asifa near the grave of her mother and sister, but still there was no protest from the Liberals. 

5. Even it was found out in the FIRST Police report that Hindu boy abducted and killed her, but still no prtests. 

6. But then people came to know that Police was corrupt and was trying to defend the killers due to the communal reasons. 

Only upon that people became angry against the corrupt police and the corrupt system.

Therefore, people (liberals) didn't come out on the roads at the rape/kill of Asifa, but they came out against the corrupt police and the corrupt system and against the communal hatred and they felt Asifa is not going to get the Justice in this corrupt system till the time they don't protest. 

Thus, there was again something different in case of Asifa, just like in case of Nirbhaya. 

Liberals have not migrated from somewhere else to India. They are also the sons of the soil and love India. They have no reason to be a traitor to India. They want too a prosperous and peaceful India with love for all. 

Agree with everything other than the last paragraph.

Some liberals have different agenda which may or may not be in the interest of the nation.

Some liberals are extremely selective in their outrage depending upon their interests.

Some liberals are ouright anti nationals.

Like anything else ....liberals come in varing shades .

Edited by beetle

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Agree with everything other than the last paragraph.

Some liberals have different agenda which may or may not be in the interest of the nation.

Some liberals are extremely selective in their outrage depending upon their interests.

Some liberals are ouright anti nationals.

Like anything else ....liberals come in varing shades .

I totally agree that liberal come in varing shades and off course there may be individual cases of being anti-national and traitor. 

But what is about the Majority of the Liberals? 

For example, let us take the Bollywood. 

Is Tapsee Pannu a traitor? Or Amir Khan or Shahruk Khan are traitors? Who are the ones from Bollywood who are traitors? 

We see a common attitude where whole Bollywood and all the Liberals have been labelled as following anti-India agenda. 

Edited by Alam_dar