Yuvraj Thread

kooljatt

Deepika Padukone and Kim Sharma When YS made his debut, he was playing well. Then he started dating Kim Sharma and immediately turned into a **** batsman. Then he broke up with Kim and started playing well again. Then he started dating Deepika and immediately lost form. Now that Deepika is more involved with Ranbeer, he got at least a two figure score. Hope things get better soon.

Guest Yograj Singh
Yuvraj Singh to shine in the game today
My son today showed once again what a responsible batsman he is. His shine was responsible for the floodlights at the Adelaide Oval, else the match would have been played in darkness. I hope the selectors realize after his responsible innings today what a mistake they have made by not making him captain as your nick suggests. Meanwhile, you would be happy to hear that I am planning to visit Deepika's parents today to see if my sonny can tie the knot with her.

after seeing the way he played yesterday, I could tell this is a completely mental thing. He is just short on confidence. He played some glorious shots in the small innings and he was lucky to have dhoni with him to guide him through. but that shot that got him out was a brainfart ...

My son today showed once again what a responsible batsman he is. His shine was responsible for the floodlights at the Adelaide Oval' date=' else the match would have been played in darkness. I hope the selectors realize after his responsible innings today what a mistake they have made by not making him captain as your nick suggests. Meanwhile, you would be happy to hear that I am planning to visit Deepika's parents today to see if my sonny can tie the knot with her.[/quote'] Did you miss the end of his innings .. do you know he played an awful and a useless shot to get out. Did he get any spanking from you after the game Mr Yograj ? :musicus:
My fear is that by needlessly playing him in test matches' date=' we have completely shattered his confidence which is now spilling over to ODIs. He needs one good knock to get it all back in ODIs, but at the moment I don't see where that good knock is going to come from.[/quote'] A player feels honored to wear the test cap even after appearing in several ODIs. I dont know what you are saying about shattering his confidence by playing Test. This is completely illogical!
A player feels honored to wear the test cap even after appearing in several ODIs. I dont know what you are saying about shattering his confidence by playing Test. This is completely illogical!
The guy is pathetic and Yuseless in tests and can't buy a run against quality bowling which probably shattered his confidence. The reality was perhaps too much for him to bear.
showed a lot of brains today to be the captain of india, by throwing away his wicket when sensible, safe cricket could have seen us through. burahhh bruv :damnmate: indeed!
to be honest i am dissappointed as well....he looked in good touch in this match.....why the hell dhoni send pathan at no 3 ?....and he could have given some match practice to Yuvi by sending him a bit early...anyway,no worries bruv we will win the CB series and Yuvi will do well in coming matches...... think positive :icflove:
to be honest i am dissappointed as well....he looked in good touch in this match.....why the hell dhoni send pathan at no 3 ?....and he could have given some match practice to Yuvi by sending him a bit early...anyway' date='no worries bruv we will win the CB series and Yuvi will do well in coming matches...... think positive :icflove:[/quote'] I am glad to hear that honest opinion. Ok, chal, letz hope he gets back into good form, and letz hope to do well in remaining matches :two_thumbs_up:
Thats twenty20 cricket. Lets talk about ODI's.
thats the problem , I meant that because of those 6 sixes he is now tough to replace as everybody remembers him for that innings. In every game after 20-20 I have heard commentators mention those 6 sixes. Its because of 20-20 that we have all these youngsters in the side and I think thats a problem as all these guys can hit the ball hard and score 30s every now and then but they dont have experince or temprament to score 100s as often as SRT , RD and SG did. I hope they all learn from experinece
Guest Yograj Singh

Mark my words Those brilliant moments of strokeplay at Adelaide were my son starting to find his feet and return to form. Just bad luck that he got out when he did. But those fours and that six are a GREAT SIGN... he is RETURNING TO FORM!! In the next game, he is going to HAMMER Sri Lanka!

Those brilliant moments of strokeplay at Adelaide were my son starting to find his feet and return to form. Just bad luck that he got out when he did. But those fours and that six are a GREAT SIGN... he is RETURNING TO FORM!! In the next game, he is going to HAMMER Sri Lanka!
:hysterical: