India Vs England, 2nd ODI, Lords (London), 14th July 2018, 11 AM BST (3:30 PM IST)

5 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

of f*ucking course it is useful. Would you like to another spraygun like Umesh?

Umesh is a backup bowler and is only playing because Bhuvi/Bumrah are injured. Chahal is a regular in our LOI side. Needs to do a lot more than just be economical. Only reason he has replaced Jadeja is because he picked wickets in the middle overs. He needs to get back to doing that.  

Edited by Mosher
7 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Chahal has been poor. This is like watching Jaddu bowl. Pick no wickets and go for 4-5 rpo. Defensive bowling which is of no use. Just helping the batsman get set. 

i dont think he has been poor. Even Kuldeep got wickets today by batsmen playing poor shots.  This pitch has less turn than the last game.

15 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

that stuff gave him wickets in 3rd T20 though.  Problem today, he is not able to generate pace that usually generates.

looks like its a total road, and the ball is losing a bit of pace after the bounce.  

Pandya needed to adjust to that fact a lot earlier than his 7th over though.  

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

i dont think he has been poor. Even Kuldeep got wickets today by batsmen playing poor shots.  This pitch has less turn than the last game.

Not just talking about today's match. I feel he has not been at his best for sometime now. Can't expect Kuldeep to perform well every match.