Jump to content
asterix

India Vs England, 2nd ODI, Lords (London), 14th July 2018, 11 AM BST (3:30 PM IST)

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Normally I would have laughed but right now so pissed that Dhoni ko gaali dene ke siwa dimag mein kuch aur process hi nahi ho raha hai bhai !!!! Sports mein haar-jeet toh hoti rehti hai but public ko saala aisa chewtiya banate hai kuch log  aur public ko bhi kuch hawa nahi lagti :sad_smile:

Chill out, have some singhara and balushai. And be proud that usko hard ball se darr nahin lagta hai.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, MechEng said:

Chill out, have some singhara and balushai. And be proud that usko hard ball se darr nahin lagta hai.

Kabhi without pads and shoes batting ki hai hard ball ke samane against fast bowler. Vo bhi ye 155 g wali hard ball nahi, vo 60 rs wali hard ball, 200-250 g ki to hogi vo. Isko kehte hain hard ball se dar na lgna

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Kabhi without pads and shoes batting ki hai hard ball ke samane against fast bowler. Vo bhi ye 155 g wali hard ball nahi, vo 60 rs wali hard ball, 200-250 g ki to hogi vo. Isko kehte hain hard ball se dar na lgna

Aur saath mein dead line telephone se communication bhi kar leta hai apna mahi bhai.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, adi B said:

Ankit Sharma said dhoni changed his approach ,tweaked his technique ,something like that since the start of ipl .he sure did , by becoming even worse lol 

He defends anything pertaining to current Indian side.i have clearly vhighlighted this issue many times but it's laughable people still believes we don't have replacement and these mediocres bunch( dhoni,Pandey,Raina)ll win us WC.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

This has got to be the worst ODI game i have seen ever-- and we are masters of chasing.

 

Dhoni and Raina GTFO!!

It reminded sad old days of 90s when once Sachin gone the mediocre bunch would not even tried for moral victory.

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Very disappointing match. Letne put it this way. Even Pakistan try to select their best elevens despite their lobbies. I've lost all respect for Kohli after this . He should do what's right by the team and drop non performers. No hopes for this team now.

Yes he ll drop Rahul in next match, don't worry.

Share this post


Link to post

Still trying to decode why they batted so meekly. Not just Dhoni but Kohli and Raina too. If you lose 3 Wickets early, does that mean you stop playing to win. Pitch had no demons. Bowling was nothing special.  I mean 3 boundaries in 119 balls, there is no explanation. You can't let Moeen and Ali dictate. I kept waiting, AB maarna start karenge but maarna start hua hi nahi.  Fearless cricket sirf baato se nahi hota.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Still trying to decode why they batted so meekly. Not just Dhoni but Kohli and Raina too. If you lose 3 Wickets early, does that mean you stop playing to win. Pitch had no demons. Bowling was nothing special.  I mean 3 boundaries in 119 balls, there is no explanation. You can't let Moeen and Ali dictate. I kept waiting, AB maarna start karenge but maarna start hua hi nahi.  Fearless cricket sirf baato se nahi hota.

Virat has not looked in great (his usual ) touch so far this series though he has scored runs

MS once again showed he has not become proactive when he needs to be or may be not capable to do so

Expecting anything from Raina is futile

Only guys in the team that play fearless cricket are Dhawan and Pandya,others are too mechanical or just not capable 

Edited by SK_IH

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, raki05 said:

It reminded sad old days of 90s when once Sachin gone the mediocre bunch would not even tried for moral victory.

Yeah the days of Mongia, Jadeja & Azhar :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

What about late 00s when sachin's gone... India wins because he used to slow us with his tuk tuks. Don't forget those.

 

@velu :no:

So all of them are out now....what is grey bird still doing here.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×