India Vs England, 2nd ODI, Lords (London), 14th July 2018, 11 AM BST (3:30 PM IST)

28 minutes ago, sandeep said:

What exactly is Pandya's bowling plan here?  just keep bowling short?  

I'm happy to see him get thwacked a bit.  He really needs to learn and mix it up a bit.  This quick short stuff works against the likes of SL, Pak etc - not so much against the Eng/Aus/SA bats.  

that stuff gave him wickets in 3rd T20 though.  Problem today, he is not able to generate pace that usually generates.

38 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

"Not too many bowlers in domestic are trying to flight the ball but they just try to spin the ball" Dhartbhajan says. Has he ever seen himself bowl? lol Listening to him Athers knows better about Indian cricket than Bhajji. When asked bhajji who are the promising test players coming up he was like karun nair, sanju samson.. Atherton was talking about prithvi shaw, Gill 

Most Indian ex-cricketers who are commentating are clueless about domestic cricket though he is not wrong about Nair. Jut played a very good quick innings yesterday in India A win.

Just now, Mosher said:

Chahal has been poor. This is like watching Jaddu bowl. Pick no wickets and go for 4-5 rpo. Defensive bowling which is of no use. 

I will give him a pass here. This is the patta lords you see every time. But i am concerned that he doesn't have a decent googly. Only then he can introduce doubts in the mind of batsmen. Bowling starighter one and leggies won't scare anyone on a decent batting pitch.