Are kohli and Shastri planning to embarrass us in front of whole world in WC 19

I think selectors are powerless. There must be a some sort of pressure from BCCI officials. They want to go with the super stars to get the most out of the revenues. MSK Prasad was pretty vocal against Dhoni in his early days and then he suddenly became a wimp. It's captain and the coach who are the real boss in Indian cricket. 

3 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I think selectors are powerless. There must be a some sort of pressure from BCCI officials. They want to go with the super stars to get the most out of the revenues. MSK Prasad was pretty vocal against Dhoni in his early days and then he suddenly became a wimp. It's captain and the coach who are the real boss in Indian cricket. 

There should be a body who overrides the decisions made by the captain and coach is such situations,there seems no end to it, I don't see raina,dhoni etc to go even after wc 19,there was a poster who suggested spectators shouldnt attend matches when these are playing,i know its not practical,but we are left with only this option,no revenues no free rides,

3 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

During CT some pak commentator said one needs 3 good deliveries to win against India. Rohit, Dhawan and Kohli get them under 75 and game is yours. Still holds good and will continue to till we get solid 5 and 6. 

If today at 5 and 6 we had yuvi and dhoni of '07 no one would have been able to beat us. 

True ,our middle order is non existent ,we are carried our solely by the top 3 (Raul is a good addition though) ,sadly the ship had sailed long ago ,now we can't try youngsters like pant and we'll continue with this same middle order throughout the wc 

10 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

There should be a body who overrides the decisions made by the captain and coach is such situations,there seems no end to it, I don't see raina,dhoni etc to go even after wc 19,there was a poster who suggested spectators shouldnt attend matches when these are playing,i know its not practical,but we are left with only this option,no revenues no free rides,

Spectators need to be more vocal like how they booed him yesterday. lol he reaches 10K milestone and got put down by the fans for his cowardly innings. 

Edited by Lannister
Just now, Lannister said:

Spectators need to be more vocal like how they booked him yesterday. lol he reaches 10K milestone and got put down by the fans for his cowardly innings. 

The guy came up with the worst excuses when we lost continuously on the road for 3 years under him. I doubt he has the shame to retire, he'll have to be kicked out but our no name selectors don't have the cojones to do that to him.

6 minutes ago, adi B said:

True ,our middle order is non existent ,we are carried our solely by the top 3 (Raul is a good addition though) ,sadly the ship had sailed long ago ,now we can't try youngsters like pant and we'll continue with this same middle order throughout the wc 

There's still a lot of time left before the world cup and it doesn't take much for youngsters to outperform him as the bar is set so low. 

Edited by Lannister
2 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

The guy came up with the worst excuses when we lost continuously on the road for 3 years under him. I doubt he has the shame to retire, he'll have to be kicked out but our no name selectors don't have the cojones to do that to him.

Yeah.. the legendary statement "we don't have any readymade players". At this stage even a gully cricketer offers more resistance than this coward. 

9 minutes ago, Lannister said:

There's still a lot of time left before the world cup and it doesn't take much for youngsters to outperform him as the bar is set so low. 

Of course ,there's still time ,I was talking from the team management ,selectors' perspective .they don't have the balls to make such a move 

Just now, Vilander said:

Now that 10k is over her can please retire it was a poor innings.  Pant or ishan even if they failed would have showed some intent and learnt something in the process. 

Did you not see Kaptaan saab's post match interview? He's not going anywhere.

Edited by R!TTER