How do you describe this inning - 37 (59) when RRR is over 15?

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Can't believe you're still falling for this cheap 50 cents troll. Bhai usko cricket samaj mein nahi aati.

You stick to sniffing sachin. :phehe: Even this troll talks about cricket. Waaa Abandons his state for another and claims "WE" won so many ranjis..  LOL 

3 minutes ago, Hell Raiser said:

As per Dhoni fans, top order should have scored 300 runs in 40 overs so that their thaliva could have played a masterful innings of 15 runs in 40 balls to anchor the innings to end and then they would have cheered and hailed him as the greatest finisher ever. 

Really sad to see Dhoni playing like this. Dhoni has been one of my favorite cricketer ever but he is only losing fans because of these type of innings. Dhoni should retire now and save himself from further embarrasement if he even feels one.

When you chase 320 you can't lose early wickets and worse lose early wickets and not score enough in power plays 

Just now, rkt.india said:

I won't blame dhoni alone. Raina and kohli hit 3 boundaries combined in 119 balls with an SR around 77. That was the biggest reason we lost. 

You being harsh on Virat and Raina, their mistake was getting out at the wrong time but that partnership was the best phase of our chase. 150 for 2 after 30, India would have had a great chance. 

Just now, jusarrived said:

When you chase 320 you can't lose early wickets and worse lose early wickets and not score enough in power plays 

Bro I agree that you need good start when you are chasing big totals, but the  top order alone won't win you all the matches.

Moreover its not only about winning and loosing its about Dhoni's intent. I bet you if India were even chasing a total of 270 even then Dhoni would have played like this because he even struggles to rotate strike and puts pressure on other batsman to maintain the required rate.

4 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

You being harsh on Virat and Raina, their mistake was getting out at the wrong time but that partnership was the best phase of our chase. 150 for 2 after 30, India would have had a great chance. 

At 25, we needed 195.  You can't bar at sr of 75 chasing 323. There was no intent. Chasing 8 an over for 25 overs was never going to happen with the way they were batting.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

What did Raina try? I I didn't see any try. He hit 1 boundary in 63 balls.

Raina was definitely trying to go after Rashid when he was batting with Kohli but he just doesn't have the ability to do that anymore. He's not good enough to play at this level anymore but to say he was not even trying is false.