Lords ODI should be investigated

18 minutes ago, asterix said:

This phixing has sanction from both the boards to keep the series interesting... you should’ve known this following the T20 series...
Nothing there to investigate...

Same here ,I have reasons to believe this farce was set up behind the doors 

I second the OP, there was something not right about this match. We have lost countless matches because of ineptitude, timidness, choking, overconfidence, bad luck etc but what happened today was very off-putting. It felt like a couple of our players were purposely playing to lose and those 2 have extremely slippery reputations when it comes to the illegal betting industry. 

Edited by Gollum

This feels like the pre 2000 era again. It just feels dirty. The lack of intent and the captain smiling at the lack of intent is absolutely shameful. For the good of Indian cricket, Kohli should be stripped of his captaincy, shastri kicked. This team is rotten to the core. Losing to Pakistan in the final if CT was bad enough but this plain sucks. Just when we have a decent bowling attack with decent reserves, thee lack of intent shown by a certain batsman  is appalling. 

57 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Never seen such weird run chase. Its a different thing to have a batting collapse (aka CT Finals) but this is something different. No intent from any batsman, all getting out playing poor shots, Dhoni is doing tuk tuk even in 46th over, Kohli is smiling from dressing room. Reminds me of Prabhakar & Mongia's innings.

Rohit Sharma brainfart,Dhawan gifting it away,Kohli giving 'respect' to both moeen and rashid.Dhoni,Pandya,Raina ??