Time for Dhoni to go?

Time for Dhoni to go?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Dhoni out?

36 minutes ago, Khota said:

I will be objective over here. As much as I agree Dhoni needsto go he was not the nly problem in the game. The entire lineup was.

Yea but when Hardik came in and was going at a run a ball, Dhoni was starving Hardik of the strike as well as raising RRR. It’s a known fact that when you starve a good player of strike; it can lead to their dismissal. Dhoni was the final and decisive nail in our teams chase yesterday 

14 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Yea but when Hardik came in and was going at a run a ball, Dhoni was starving Hardik of the strike as well as raising RRR. It’s a known fact that when you starve a good player of strike; it can lead to their dismissal. Dhoni was the final and decisive nail in our teams chase yesterday 

If your top half goes for almost nothing you are in trouble to begin with.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

If your top half goes for almost nothing you are in trouble to begin with.

They didn’t go for almost nothing, game was winnable when Dhoni came in. He finished off whatever chance we had. Even if you argue game wasn’t winnable, it’s a good future predictor (together with his recent history) of his competency to handle a similar winnable situation 

2 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

They didn’t go for almost nothing, game was winnable when Dhoni came in. He finished off whatever chance we had. Even if you argue game wasn’t winnable, it’s a good future predictor (together with his recent history) of his competency to handle a similar winnable situation 

Especially in this day and age with poweplays and short boundaries and two new balls, chasing is ridiculously easy if you play with correct intent. Dhonis only intention yesterday was to stay not out. He was even tuk tuking after pandya got out. 

On 7/14/2018 at 11:35 PM, mancalledsting said:

I already felt this way 3 years ago. But after today's embarrassing flop show where the crowd were booing this awful display, together with English commies mocking the go slow approach, is there anyone left in support of Dhoni's place in the ODI side? Make no mistake, he embarrassed Indian cricket and the country today. 

When he retired from tests... He should have opted out of odi and T20 also.. May be after 6 months.. As he has been on a decline..his batting skills and even Raina 's skills are 50 percent down.. Both should retire now. 

3 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Especially in this day and age with poweplays and short boundaries and two new balls, chasing is ridiculously easy if you play with correct intent. Dhonis only intention yesterday was to stay not out. He was even tuk tuking after pandya got out. 

Despite his best efforts, he still got out. Selfish and horrible cricketer!

6 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Dhoni's innings was beyond terrible but I don't think he cares too much about stats. He routinely pulls off this stupid thing where he just shuts shop if he feels the going is too difficult. In an NRR situation it makes sense but what in a bilateral series it is deplorable and shows a defeatist mentality.

I just think it is age and decline. He just doesn't have the ability. I thought he had turned a corner after IPL but he is back to what he has been doing the last 3 years.

Just now, RAZPOR said:

Politics of Indian cricket will never allow us to become an ATG team like the Aussies of 2000s or Windies of the older days.

Also "nepotism" just as well, perhaps we should let Kangana loose on the deadly duo of Kohli & Shastri, that'll teach them :yess:

Just now, speedheat said:

It's simple, one is velu, one is shunya and then this bot @Rasgulla and his 3 fake ids so total 7 out of which only 2 are humanbeings(velu n shunya) rest all are softwares.

bhai .. whatever you do , dhoni is not goign anywhere :aha:

coming back to the haterz vs anti-haterz , we are surrounded by enemies , we can attack you guys from any side :hehe:

frankly i really feel sad for you guys these days :biggrin: