Pant dropped for England lions unofficial test

pant is well backed by dravid or else he wudnt have made a last minute entry in India-A test team

Yeah sure but with his lacklustre Ranji stats, I don't think he is gonna be fast tracked into the Test squad-as much as Dravid wants.
It is either Dinu Kartik or Parthiv Patel who is playing the Tests.
Kohli rarely risks playing Youngsters.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Yeah sure but with his lacklustre Ranji stats, I don't think he is gonna be fast tracked into the Test squad-as much as Dravid wants.
It is either Dinu Kartik or Parthiv Patel who is playing the Tests.
Kohli rarely risks playing Youngsters.

Pant has a really good first class record. It's hi list a record that's the issue so not really lackluster.

Fangs of dhoni and csk running deep into Indian crickets flesh,putrefaction is spreading fast,antidote needed
Machiavelli decided to reincarnate in Lower Middle Class Indian family working In a Steel plant in Bihar.
Growing up, Machiavelli reincarnated was gifted with skills in football, cricket and badminton.
He was a king in Politics too-but he chose cricket as his profession.
He grew up to become the most widely known cricketer of the country, renowned for his stumpings and finishing.
He inspired and influenced hundreds of people-who affectionately call him Thala.
Machiavelli could have become the PM of India in this janm-but he decided to take up cricket and serve the country.
Never the less, even in this janam, he will continue to build a legacy of his own.
After retirement too, Thala will continue to influence Indian Cricket for the better.
After Captain Cool, be ready to see Coach or Selector Cool.
He can even be the bcci president